CassUV's Recent Activity

1. CassUV replied to the thread Hardlight or rage?.

Munitions Might. Go and be happy, trust me.

Apr 12, 2022
  2. CassUV replied to the thread Light a power that has become far too weak?.

You can do your damage in alerts, solo, older raids with okay players but agains the “Premier League Players”, I mean, the top ranked...

Apr 12, 2022
  3. CassUV replied to the thread Downtime Server Downtime - March 9, 2022 - Game Update 122.

Lightstream moviment will be fixed?. We spent money when we bought it.

Mar 8, 2022
  4. CassUV replied to the thread Top Bug - In Progress Rainbow Movement trail bug.

My point: they will not fix it. They will give time to PS4 turn obsolete and everybody goes to PS5, the console that don’t have this...

Feb 20, 2022
  5. CassUV replied to the thread Time for quark vendor update?.

I would like to see this update. I, and many players, need this update to buy the materials and accessories who gives feat, using our...

Feb 20, 2022
  6. CassUV replied to the thread Top Bug - In Progress Rainbow Movement trail bug.

Any news?.

Feb 15, 2022
  7. CassUV replied to the thread Downtime Server Downtime - February 10, 2022 - Game Update 121.

Lightstream moviment will be finally fixed on PS4???

Feb 10, 2022
  8. CassUV replied to the thread Top Bug - In Progress Rainbow Movement trail bug.

It’s 26 January, the year are 2022 and we still don’t see the speed moviment that we bought. Repeating, we bought, nobody gave us, we...

Jan 26, 2022
  9. CassUV replied to the thread Top Bug - In Progress Rainbow Movement trail bug.

Will be a hot fix today. Will this problem be solved?. The PS4 people will be able do have your light stream speed movement?.

Jan 13, 2022
  10. CassUV replied to the thread Double Artifact XP gone?.

Yes, it says Wednesday but it’s not working.

Jan 11, 2022
  11. CassUV replied to the thread Double Artifact XP gone?.

Same problem with me. Double XP are not working.

Jan 11, 2022
  12. CassUV replied to the thread Server Downtime - January 11, 2022 - Anniversary Event & Gifts.

The Lightstream movement bug Will be fixed in this hot fix?. I bought it on PS4 but, after all this time, remains broken.

Jan 11, 2022
  13. CassUV replied to the thread Top Bug - In Progress Rainbow Movement trail bug.

It’s January 5 2022 and still broken. No devs or Mepps say anything about an update. I bought a product and didn’t receive the product.

Jan 4, 2022