Canadian Justice's Recent Activity

1. Canadian Justice replied to the thread The new collections are making omni even worse.

Omni/EEG in general, not really what I'm looking to put whatever time I have towards. Been there, done that. And for the vast majority of...

Apr 23, 2024 at 4:56 PM
  2. Canadian Justice replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Animation delay.

I've always described this as being out of sync. Many times when this is happening, your actual character movements will also appear as...

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:45 PM
  3. Canadian Justice replied to the thread In Progress Superman day raid event not giving reward box.

Been having issues with Phantom Zone as well. Done it twice, no credit. Not sure why this is tagged as not a bug, there is absolutely...

Apr 19, 2024 at 11:54 AM
  4. Canadian Justice liked Great Architect's post in the thread In Progress Superman day raid event not giving reward box.

The scorecard is not self-displaying in the Phantom Zone Alert - at least it hasn't the three runs I have done today.

Apr 19, 2024 at 11:53 AM
  5. Canadian Justice replied to the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

While it is nice to have the silence broken, the letter feels... underwhelming and very cookie cutter. Maybe things were so hectic that...

Mar 26, 2024
  6. Canadian Justice liked Proxystar's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

Yeah, don't get me wrong, it's nice to see the words, but given what's gone on in this game probably over the past 2-3 years in terms...

Mar 26, 2024
  7. Canadian Justice replied to the thread Update announcements are useless.

To be fair, the bonus weeks have been pretty useless too. Wait, that doesn't actually help much does it?

Mar 21, 2024
  8. Canadian Justice liked EconoKnight's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

New tactic - DCUO Kickstarter At 1000 Bundles sold, the 2024 Road Map will be released! Stretch goal - at 5000 Bundles, the Road Map...

Mar 7, 2024
  9. Canadian Justice replied to the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

For a second there I was worried. Really glad it's delayed until next week. It just wouldn't be a Booster Bundle without a premium $200...

Mar 6, 2024
  10. Canadian Justice liked Proxystar's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

No Disrespect, but I don't think so. You have to be kidding me, if you think I'm paying a cent on any booster bundle when the game is a...

Mar 6, 2024
  11. Canadian Justice liked Proxystar's post in the thread This game is in a dire state..

Pretty difficult to disagree with any of this. At this point though actions will speak louder than words and unless the developers...

Mar 5, 2024
  12. Canadian Justice replied to the thread This game is in a dire state..

Yes, this game is in a dire state. No one single act or action has brought us here. Some things have been well within dev control and other...

Mar 5, 2024
  13. Canadian Justice liked EconoKnight's post in the thread This game is in a dire state..

The clamp has hurt my leagues’ ability to catch up on old feats; and I mentioned before it began that the limit they chose was too...

Mar 5, 2024
  14. Canadian Justice replied to the thread Test Discussion Mister Mxyzptlk’s Mischief 2024: Vendor Items and Feats.

At least they tried? But ya, this comes off as somewhat tone deaf.

Mar 5, 2024
  15. Canadian Justice liked Spood Boost's post in the thread Test Discussion Mister Mxyzptlk’s Mischief 2024: Vendor Items and Feats.

So now we have to run, what is supposed to be, fun events multiple times on multiple characters just to get the rewards for the current...

Mar 2, 2024
  16. Canadian Justice replied to the thread Test Discussion Mister Mxyzptlk’s Mischief 2024: Vendor Items and Feats.

No. Just no. There was a time when seasonals allowed you to run the content and buy everything without running it the length of the...

Mar 2, 2024
  17. Canadian Justice replied to the thread Vanilla mode.

I'd much rather all extra/spare time and resources go towards fully fixing the clamp. If it's not going anywhere then it should be fully...

Feb 27, 2024
  18. Canadian Justice replied to the thread Server Lag Spikes still continue!.

1 of the 3 working server hamsters belonged to Mepps. Unless the acting CM can provide a replacement we may be in trouble.

Feb 27, 2024
  19. Canadian Justice liked Crimson Veil's post in the thread LAG - it might be your ISP.

When the five other people on the mic all say "laaaag" at the same time, I'm pretty sure it's not my isp... ;) :D

Feb 26, 2024
  20. Canadian Justice liked Ranmaru's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

I can't comment on certain things, but if you guys can't keep it civil in here I will not hesitate to lock the thread; it is the weekend so...

Feb 10, 2024
  21. Canadian Justice liked Proxystar's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

All the best to Mepps and any dev that might have experienced redundancy, not a pleasant time or experience. best of luck for your...

Feb 10, 2024
  22. Canadian Justice replied to the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

Geez. If ever there was a thread that could use some Mepps moderation.

Feb 10, 2024
  23. Canadian Justice replied to the thread DLC Idea/Collaboration: DCUO x RWBY.

It would be nice if some future episodes were a drastic departure from what we've been getting. I imagine it would be quite the logistics...

Jan 30, 2024
  24. Canadian Justice liked Jaelia's post in the thread DLC Idea/Collaboration: DCUO x RWBY.

Hello all just shooting some ideas around. I just finished watching justice league x RWBY part 1 and 2, it was an Amazing collaboration I...

Jan 30, 2024