Canadian Justice's Recent Activity

1. Canadian Justice replied to the thread Test Discussion Episode 43: New Apokolips Duo.

Visually, this is going to be a problem instance for me. Specifically the final room. Heavy migaine trigger, likely caused by the grated...

Apr 1, 2022
  2. Canadian Justice replied to the thread Stat Piercing and Unlimited Pickups Have Ruined EEG Elite Content.

It's no secret that I've been rather long winded in my desire to see changes to the EEG elite content since The Clamp was introduced....

Mar 23, 2022
  3. Canadian Justice liked KneelBeforeZodd's post in the thread Another Year Done - Time for a Change?.

Sorry but I didnt get the point? You dont like the latest elite content difficulty or the clamped elite? Or you dont like their approach on...

Jan 1, 2022
  4. Canadian Justice replied to the thread Another Year Done - Time for a Change?.

Ultimately, my point is that working towards elite pre-clamp provided a long term motivation to keep at it. Having that end goal made...

Jan 1, 2022
  5. Canadian Justice replied to the thread Another Year Done - Time for a Change?.

Agree with you both. We're no longer seen as real people, just numbers to flaunt on some quarterly report. This game now offers no...

Jan 1, 2022
  6. Canadian Justice liked EconoKnight's post in the thread Another Year Done - Time for a Change?.

From my perspective, I think we’re no longer being treated like people on a journey. Instead, I feel like a cog in a machine. My...

Jan 1, 2022
  7. Canadian Justice liked BumblingB's post in the thread Another Year Done - Time for a Change?.

I think the biggest depressing feeling is that it feels like there is no place for our philosophy in the devs eyes. There are the...

Jan 1, 2022
  8. Canadian Justice liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Another Year Done - Time for a Change?.

I can sympathize with this sentiment. It was fun to finally out gear elite content that was previously unbeatable only to kick its butt...

Jan 1, 2022
  9. Canadian Justice liked Earworm's post in the thread Another Year Done - Time for a Change?.

Looking back on older content, I miss that the content of the instance told the narrative. For example, I recently ran the HIVE alert and...

Dec 31, 2021
  10. Canadian Justice replied to the thread Another Year Done - Time for a Change?.

Once we were informed that we are getting full piercing, that was the death knell for me. Prior to that, I was fine with plugging along...

Dec 31, 2021
  11. Canadian Justice liked BumblingB's post in the thread Another Year Done - Time for a Change?.

I've been really looking at my play time in DCUO as of late. Right now I've been doing 4 characters, but really just the open world and...

Dec 31, 2021
  12. Canadian Justice posted a new thread.

Another Year Done - Time for a Change?

What a difference a few months make. Several months removed from Episode 41 and all the changes that it brought us, I find myself...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Dec 31, 2021
  13. Canadian Justice replied to the thread Make Elite+ Critical level drop slighty better gear then elite vendor.

Locking gear progression behind a difficulty that a fraction of a fraction will legitimately play and beat is a huge no from me. There...

Dec 21, 2021
  14. Canadian Justice liked Alpha Maximum's post in the thread Fixed Issues with audio.

Same here, I've talked to quite a few in game having the same issue. I have tried multiple characters and phases and it doesn't help. I...

Dec 9, 2021
  15. Canadian Justice liked SethZoulMonEl's post in the thread Fixed Issues with audio.

Happening to my wife and I tonight too. That's what we get for running the seasonal stuff on more than one character.

Dec 9, 2021
  16. Canadian Justice liked Jcal's post in the thread Fixed Issues with audio.

This has happened to me like four times today, always when warping to the HoL. Very annoying. I have to fully close the game to restore...

Dec 9, 2021
  17. Canadian Justice liked Jaelia's post in the thread Fixed Issues with audio.

Yes same I’m on USPS4 and mine goes in and out definitely needs fixing

Dec 9, 2021
  18. Canadian Justice liked Sentiency's post in the thread Fixed Issues with audio.

My in game audio stopped working after I switched over to my alt, and now it’s not working for any of my characters. I’ve checked all my...

Dec 9, 2021
  19. Canadian Justice replied to the thread Fixed Issues with audio.

A big problem on PC as well. Switching toons is a near certain trigger but it also seems to happen on phasing or even once during a...

Dec 9, 2021
  20. Canadian Justice replied to the thread Constantly feeding generators and boosts is STUPID.

The generator upkeep is a seriously outdated system. With the cash cap changes, it's no longer even a minor inconvenience for non members...

Dec 8, 2021
  21. Canadian Justice replied to the thread Private Testing Feedback Needs to Stop.

Private feedback should be for serious exploits and the like. Any sort of general feedback should be put out in the open. History within...

Dec 8, 2021