C0de's Recent Activity

1. C0de liked Owlman 2's post in the thread Ingame Chat Moderators.

No. What you want is everyone to agree with your politics and the ones that don't, you want removed from the game. No player in this game...

May 1, 2024 at 10:23 PM
  2. C0de liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Episode Spotlight - Teen Titans: The Judas Contract.

1. Good job, you have advanced notice. 2. Teen Titans? No spring event, at least on test that is? No new DLC on test, that is supposedly...

Apr 26, 2024
  3. C0de liked KiraDanvers's post in the thread Episode Spotlight - Teen Titans: The Judas Contract.

Yeah......this game is as good as dead isn't it? Like, what exactly happened to the Save The Universe events? Wasn't the whole point of...

Apr 26, 2024
  4. C0de liked Tarn's post in the thread Episode Spotlight - Teen Titans: The Judas Contract.

Hmmm, looking on another spotlight, which almost nobody want, and lack of clear statement about when will be double arts XP, which almost...

Apr 26, 2024
  5. C0de liked Sollace's post in the thread The DCUO Community feels smaller….

That's the case, at least I think it is, people get bored when there's too much time to wait for the next piece of DLC, so most of them...

Apr 26, 2024
  6. C0de liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread The DCUO Community feels smaller….

I guess it's finally reaching your more populated servers, but Xbox has been feeling this for years. Slowly watching it dwindle episode by...

Apr 26, 2024
  7. C0de liked JasonIsley's post in the thread The DCUO Community feels smaller….

cant imagine why between the buggy updates, bugs they tempt you into buying, being told bugs are not bugs, lack of communication, ddos...

Apr 26, 2024
  8. C0de liked Drewbolt's post in the thread The DCUO Community feels smaller….

In our league, there were a few waves of exits in the past few years. Obviously, some people only played to get through Covid, and they...

Apr 26, 2024
  9. C0de liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread The DCUO Community feels smaller….

I dunno guys. I login every day and do my dailies and weeklies etc but there’s this feeling I can’t just shake. I look at LFG and see it...

Apr 26, 2024
  10. C0de liked Canadian Justice's post in the thread The new collections are making omni even worse.

Omni/EEG in general, not really what I'm looking to put whatever time I have towards. Been there, done that. And for the vast majority of...

Apr 23, 2024
  11. C0de liked The Fairy's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

So basically, the rewards are a base item and and piece of the sunstone's edge style. All that downtime was for raids, alerts ,duos, solos...

Apr 19, 2024
  12. C0de liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

Yup, and after seeing the reward box being full of old junk and old armor, I'm not running any more of the Superman Celebration crap. I...

Apr 19, 2024
  13. C0de liked KiraDanvers's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

So after waiting all day for the game to come back online......it's just more recycled content? Great. I'm going back to Fallout. Oh,...

Apr 19, 2024
  14. C0de liked BlackGryphon's post in the thread Sunstone Fortress Lair Is Now Available!.

I'd have thought that a business that's so dependant on the internet would take the time to train their employees how to use it. Live and...

Apr 19, 2024
  15. C0de liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread CR progression in this game..

I agree. I believe you have hit upon something. We're not superheroes, we're super sidekicks, which is really sad.

Apr 13, 2024
  16. C0de liked Eve's post in the thread CR progression in this game..

How if everyone is rushing to end game and skipping half the content, and most don't want to run old content because they already have...

Apr 13, 2024
  17. C0de liked Eve's post in the thread CR progression in this game..

I agree. Getting to end game CR wise is a cakewalk. There is no real sense of progression. Another thing is that it makes people skip...

Apr 13, 2024
  18. C0de liked BUDOKAI101's post in the thread CR progression in this game..

the goal is to get people to end game as fast as possible that way it is full and people can get things done instead of having too many...

Apr 13, 2024
  19. C0de liked Some rando's post in the thread CR progression in this game..

Well, that is very unhealthy for the game. They should find a way to start incorporating the importance of artifacts early on in the game...

Apr 13, 2024
  20. C0de liked TheLorax's post in the thread CR progression in this game..

Their goal is to get you to end game as fast as possible so you can start spending money on artifacts and everything else you need to...

Apr 13, 2024
  21. C0de liked KidKretz's post in the thread The New Collections (So Far).

this is simply my 2 cents on the subject as with anything in DCUO, this content will be broken down into 3 groups, the ppl that run with...

Apr 12, 2024