Bubbla's Recent Activity

1. Bubbla replied to the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

Mepps if you are still haunting the boards good luck in the future.

Feb 10, 2024
  2. Bubbla liked Jcal's post in the thread Fixed Speed Force Rings are 355.

Small correction, the Speed Force Ring needs to match the level of purple dropped gear, so that's currently Item Level 368. This is how...

Jan 11, 2024
  3. Bubbla liked mxkekxng1's post in the thread Fixed Speed Force Rings are 355.

Greetings the Cr for the ring is 355 last year they brought the rings up to match the cr of avatar bombardier. Could you guys please look...

Jan 11, 2024
  4. Bubbla replied to the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

As a long time player, I want to say great job to the devs for the Wolfpack. It’s definitely a cash grab, but it’s well thought out and...

Dec 25, 2023
  5. Bubbla liked mxkekxng1's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Brand of Hecate Artifact.

Recently got Brand of Hecate and notice a few things not working the way the tool tip states Blood Moon Brand Cooldown: 6s Power Cost:...

Dec 12, 2023
  6. Bubbla replied to the thread Future Episodes Should Support All Roles.

Just gonna say this. Only side I have ever been kicked for cr was hero side. Max arts and probably 300 sp more than most if not all of them...

Dec 4, 2023
  7. Bubbla replied to the thread Can we talk about the controller role honestly?!.

Th met probably did do it to themselves. Good trolls bridge all those supposedly separate roles. Some of the meta builds are super power...

Dec 1, 2023
  8. Bubbla replied to the thread Can we talk about the controller role honestly?!.

This post is more of a shot at players not understanding trolls usefulness or how to actually troll. Like DietySupreme said they are the...

Nov 29, 2023
  9. Bubbla replied to the thread Dev Discussion GU139: Elite Plus.

Not often, but they do drop. We got a few in my league that have it. 3-4

Nov 27, 2023
  10. Bubbla replied to the thread Dev Discussion GU139: Elite Plus.

I beat it multiple times as well. Spent a ton of time on 2nd boss getting the 10 add feat. Mechs shouldn’t be able hide under other mechs....

Nov 24, 2023
  11. Bubbla replied to the thread Dev Discussion GU139: Elite Plus.

After having spent a lot of time on second boss here are my suggestions: -overlapping blue circles and red mechs/whirlpools shouldn’t...

Nov 22, 2023
  12. Bubbla replied to the thread Test Discussion GU139: Ability Balance Changes.

Oh, I know how but thank you. You can also move side to side, but not jump.

Nov 19, 2023
  13. Bubbla replied to the thread Dev Discussion GU139: Elite Plus.

1 and then two. But we basically assumed if the add timed out the feat was busted and we restarted. All three at a time failed for us too.

Nov 19, 2023
  14. Bubbla replied to the thread Test Discussion GU139: Ability Balance Changes.

Ran it is e+. AH works great, just need to know how not to lock yourself in it. I am curious if the devs consider it a glitch and not part...

Nov 19, 2023
  15. Bubbla replied to the thread Dev Discussion GU139: Elite Plus.

I popped first boss feat, but it is buggy. Last boss feat seems bugged badly.

Nov 19, 2023
  16. Bubbla replied to the thread Test Discussion GU139: Episode 46: Elite Plus.

Raids pretty solid no real issue with any of the mechs. I will say the elite alert last boss needs some love. Several of the mechs overlap...

Nov 18, 2023
  17. Bubbla replied to the thread Test Discussion GU139: Ability Balance Changes.

Did some real runs with fire and the changes to absorb heat. Great change, works really well and makes it’s just that little extra. No...

Nov 18, 2023
  18. Bubbla replied to the thread Test Discussion GU139: Episode 46: Elite Plus.

Don’t mess with the lasso. Change the mech. Make the adds tick proximity damage, so if a squishier player wants to do it then they have...

Nov 12, 2023
  19. Bubbla replied to the thread Test Discussion GU139: Ability Balance Changes.

Prec has taken enough hits to balance it out. Killing those clips will make it heavily under perform compared to might. The prec powers...

Nov 12, 2023