AquamantheKing's Recent Activity

1. AquamantheKing replied to the thread Base Healing Multiplier Testing.

Correct, Pheromone Bloom has the highest multiplier but its a self heal so doesn't help anyone else. My reasoning for removing...

Aug 12, 2021
  2. AquamantheKing liked MisterTeapot's post in the thread [GUIDE] 56(70) Source Marks under 3 Hours Solo (Infinite Catalyst Farm).

Some general speed/levelling tips: If you Warp to Rally Point inside a police station it takes you straight to the exit. Pressing Ranged...

May 17, 2021
  3. AquamantheKing liked MisterTeapot's post in the thread [GUIDE] 56(70) Source Marks under 3 Hours Solo (Infinite Catalyst Farm).

[3 SM - Apes/Grodd] Exit the Little Bohemia police station. Jump down onto the beach killing Scouts, heading towards [!] who will offer us...

May 17, 2021
  4. AquamantheKing liked MisterTeapot's post in the thread [GUIDE] 56(70) Source Marks under 3 Hours Solo (Infinite Catalyst Farm).

This is an F2P speed leveling guide to get a character to 23 with the maximum Marks/Time efficiency for the purpose of farming Artifact...

May 17, 2021
  5. AquamantheKing posted a new thread.

Base Healing Multiplier Testing

I was always curious as to which priority or group heals were stronger but was always told they were all the same. I tried searching for...

Forum: Oracle’s Database (Guides)

May 17, 2021