Apollo Starr's Recent Activity

1. Apollo Starr replied to the thread Sub?.

I hope you enjoy the game as much as I did when I started. There is a lot of history and content to go through. Welcome to DCUO and enjoy...

Dec 30, 2021
  2. Apollo Starr liked Leloes's post in the thread Sub?.

Well, as long as I spend my money carefully I'm fine. So I probably will sub.

Dec 30, 2021
  3. Apollo Starr replied to the thread Sub?.

Personally, I would spend $5 on something you want. That way you get unlimited cash and 6 characters. It will not impede your ability to...

Dec 30, 2021
  4. Apollo Starr liked SilkyPawz's post in the thread Possible reward or compensation.

So true, myself and others spent replays this past weekend to level OP items to have it be broken, this is beyond just bad, it has been...

Dec 14, 2021
  5. Apollo Starr liked bigbadron alt's post in the thread Possible reward or compensation.

Then give everybody a free BB. That way there is a chance to get the Material, without breaking the exclusivity.

Dec 14, 2021
  6. Apollo Starr replied to the thread Possible reward or compensation.

I get that the devs do no wrong in your eyes. Some players saw no gain from the glitch. The players that did will see no punishment...

Dec 13, 2021
  7. Apollo Starr replied to the thread Artifact Glitch.

Since we can’t fortify anything, at least give players additional inventory for nth metal and exabytes that they are unable to use....

Dec 13, 2021
  8. Apollo Starr replied to the thread Possible reward or compensation.

You are correct they don’t want to give out any free stuff, previous rewards have been lackluster. At the same time they don’t want to...

Dec 13, 2021
  9. Apollo Starr liked Proxystar's post in the thread Possible reward or compensation.

I don't think it's premature at all, the launch has been pretty bad and we've been without a functional fortification and artifact...

Dec 13, 2021
  10. Apollo Starr liked EconoKnight's post in the thread Possible reward or compensation.

I still say - new feat: “Back from the Lack”

Dec 13, 2021
  11. Apollo Starr replied to the thread Possible reward or compensation.

Since that is a booster bundle exclusive I don’t see that happening. However, I am sure the compensation will be underwhelming just as the...

Dec 13, 2021
  12. Apollo Starr replied to the thread BumblingB's Ep42 Review.

I totally agree with your opinions. I have yet to play the raid, with all the glitches I have been waiting till they are resolved. I played...

Dec 13, 2021
  13. Apollo Starr replied to the thread Running Our of Patience With This Completely Botched DLC Launch.

I am sorry. I have played this game since launch and there really is no excuse for this poor of a launch. Artifacts, sound, op items,the...

Dec 13, 2021
  14. Apollo Starr liked nawanda's post in the thread My answers to the November survey.

The relationship between player feedback and what actually happens around here has reached Kafkaesque proportions. There is so little...

Nov 3, 2021
  15. Apollo Starr liked Clintelligence's post in the thread My answers to the November survey.

I play the game, so there must be something I enjoy enough to make me play. That holds true for everyone who plays. Primarily when I...

Nov 2, 2021
  16. Apollo Starr replied to the thread Why the Next DLC is the most Important DLC of All Time….

I 100% agree with the OP. Since the latest DLC, if that’s what we’re calling it. I am playing less and less. Thankfully, Omnibus missions...

Sep 15, 2021
  17. Apollo Starr liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Why the Next DLC is the most Important DLC of All Time….

I have to agree with the opinion of MrSuperman and Belthazur. The next DLC will be important as it will be a deciding factor for me as...

Sep 15, 2021
  18. Apollo Starr liked MrSuperman's post in the thread Why the Next DLC is the most Important DLC of All Time….

My Opinion… My Opinion Only This next DLC will be the Most important DLC of all time. Why? Because of this House Of Legends DLC. We...

Sep 15, 2021
  19. Apollo Starr liked Belthazur's post in the thread Why the Next DLC is the most Important DLC of All Time….

What the Dev Team Decides to do with the Next DLC will Determine my Continued Support. If its More Trash like House of Legends Then I will...

Sep 15, 2021
  20. Apollo Starr liked The Con's post in the thread 40 Minutes In Khandaq.

Spun the Omnibus wheel... and got one of the first raids in the game, Was it easier than it was 10 years ago? Sure. As a dps, I still...

Sep 12, 2021
  21. Apollo Starr replied to the thread Goldfish or Hampsters.

Definitely hamsters. But it appears they have now been clamped as well.

Sep 11, 2021
  22. Apollo Starr liked TheRealDemon's post in the thread BIG LAG in DCUO just now.

Yeah, bro I can't get back on. I'm stuck at the infinite loading screen. I almost had a heart attack since I drunk a energy drink...

Sep 10, 2021
  23. Apollo Starr liked OnlyNomad's post in the thread Predictable nature of dcuo.....XD.

[IMG]

Sep 4, 2021
  24. Apollo Starr liked Sgt. Rock's post in the thread The "GET GUD AT THE GAME" Crowd:.

Thx again for your reply. I appreciate it, it’s just not gonna do it for me, & many others, not worth the sub I just canceled which I...

Sep 2, 2021