Apollo Starr's Recent Activity

1. Apollo Starr liked GhostRyder3000's post in the thread stat clamp.

PROGRESS!!! The sheer enjoyment of getting your butt kicked by an opponent.. geting better... and stronger.... Where fighting him...

Mar 30, 2024
  2. Apollo Starr liked >>>KIra<<<'s post in the thread stat clamp.

Stat Revamp is what was necessary, but not stat clamp. Remember after revamp we were all like wet noodles in the game. Our power went...

Mar 30, 2024
  3. Apollo Starr liked Grim931's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Thank you for proving my point. Do I need to get the manager?

Mar 30, 2024
  4. Apollo Starr liked Grim931's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Why is this always brought up? The same rewards? Who is asking for this? Can you quote this request from any of us? No one. Absolutely...

Mar 30, 2024
  5. Apollo Starr liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

Exactly! I even helped people get to 700 SP prior, now it would take 10x as long and people are quitting (even the people I helped)....

Mar 30, 2024
  6. Apollo Starr liked thedemonocus's post in the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

Actually, before the clamp, people were more willing to help because they knew it wouldn't take that long. It would be a quick run and...

Mar 30, 2024
  7. Apollo Starr liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

As much as I hate the clamp, I would rather see it applied is some manner of a scale as you have suggested based on the tiers. I stated...

Mar 29, 2024
  8. Apollo Starr liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

Yeah, it's a touchy subject around these parts. Hundreds if not thousands of players are facing the same issue(s) you are. Any time...

Mar 29, 2024
  9. Apollo Starr liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

Eyyy this was my idea too! But it got shot down sooo many times in the big thread by the usual suspects lol

Mar 29, 2024
  10. Apollo Starr liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

One of the reasons I stopped playing is because I couldn't even get help in NEWer content, let alone older content haha

Mar 29, 2024
  11. Apollo Starr liked Reinheld's post in the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

The best answer is and always has been get in with a good league. However, it sounds like you tried that route with no luck. The...

Mar 29, 2024
  12. Apollo Starr liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

Tell that to the hundreds upon hundreds of omnibus queues that had 120+ minutes and an endless list of players on the scoreboard lmfao

Mar 29, 2024
  13. Apollo Starr liked GhostRyder3000's post in the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

Oh dear gawd... :rolleyes: [IMG]

Mar 29, 2024
  14. Apollo Starr liked Emoney's post in the thread Question about the current DCUO for our lead producer.

Swapping, specifically sweaty swapping, isn't just about stacking effects, it's also about bypassing the designed balance mechanics of many...

Mar 29, 2024
  15. Apollo Starr liked Reinheld's post in the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

This was and is also my stance. I'd only ever help on a feat if either A) I needed it (and I could just run it on an alt if I had it...

Mar 29, 2024
  16. Apollo Starr liked Reinheld's post in the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

No...it would not but it would put 'need 4 to queue in and leave' or up to 7 even on some runs...back on the table. It also puts PC...

Mar 29, 2024
  17. Apollo Starr liked Reinheld's post in the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

According to many here is you don't have enough 'gud'. They will tell you to 'get gud' and the problem is solely on you to solve....

Mar 29, 2024
  18. Apollo Starr liked CantLoginWithPS's post in the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

The problem with bonus weeks is that we only get incentives for running or spamming the content, not for doing feats in specific or in...

Mar 29, 2024
  19. Apollo Starr liked CantLoginWithPS's post in the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

I'll just drop this here, think of me what you want. When it comes to helping randoms with feats in LFG nowadays, if I can't completely...

Mar 29, 2024
  20. Apollo Starr liked GhostRyder3000's post in the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

No... But... It would take less time to help people... and more fun... and thereby more likely to help...

Mar 29, 2024
  21. Apollo Starr liked Grim931's post in the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

The clamp seriously doesn't help in this regard. It's way more difficult to find people willing to do feats post-clamp than it ever was...

Mar 29, 2024
  22. Apollo Starr liked GhostRyder3000's post in the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

Have we tried getting rid of the clamp? I'm sure that would help. (I know... "Make it optional")

Mar 29, 2024
  23. Apollo Starr liked GhostRyder3000's post in the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

I'm gonna have to start putting the "it's stupid easy" people on ignore. There is nothing more pretentious and annoying... And a huge...

Mar 29, 2024
  24. Apollo Starr liked Reinheld's post in the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

Guy didn't say he was having issues with the feat...he said he was having issues with making a group. And yeah...since the clamp,...

Mar 29, 2024
  25. Apollo Starr liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

SP needs to be divorced from Feats, if this is reason for resistance to easing the clamp. I play Final Fantasy XIV for those who do not...

Mar 29, 2024