Ambassador of Krypton's Recent Activity

1. Ambassador of Krypton replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed armories show as empty in new sunstone base.

Same here!

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:36 AM
  2. Ambassador of Krypton replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Time for you (us) to get let down one more time...

Mar 14, 2024
  3. Ambassador of Krypton replied to the thread Bonus Currency Week & New Rewards!.

Batman, Batman, Batman, Batman, Batman, Batman, Batman and still Batman over and over and over and over and over and all over gain. Please,...

Feb 16, 2024
  4. Ambassador of Krypton replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - February 2024.

Worse and worse...

Feb 1, 2024
  5. Ambassador of Krypton replied to the thread Update on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.

Dunno why, but something told me this would happen (again). That's ok guys, don't worry, we all know you have something way more important...

Dec 15, 2023
  6. Ambassador of Krypton replied to the thread Bonus Currency Week & New Rewards!.

The material is actually darker than it looks in these pictures? Why's that? I basically spent 200 marks to buy something that it turned...

Dec 14, 2023
  7. Ambassador of Krypton replied to the thread Downtime Server Downtime - December 13, 2023.

Wich would be early in the morning in Europe -.-

Dec 13, 2023
  8. Ambassador of Krypton replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

The whole costume with the ginormous emblem? It's Superman we're talking about, if they ever were to give us the cape we should build a...

Dec 13, 2023
  9. Ambassador of Krypton replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Zero chances, but stilll... Can we have this one-shoulder Superman cape, with the emblem on the back side? As for the colours, for me it'd...

Dec 12, 2023
  10. Ambassador of Krypton replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - December 2023.

[IMG]

Dec 1, 2023
  11. Ambassador of Krypton replied to the thread Now Available: Gentleman Ghost & More!.

What are the classic styles that have been upgraded?

Nov 16, 2023
  12. Ambassador of Krypton replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

I'd like a generic hoodie style with an emblem slot on it. Also, I'd like for the hoodie to have a more contemporary, modern shall we say,...

Nov 13, 2023
  13. Ambassador of Krypton replied to the thread Downtime EU Extended Maintenance - November 8, 2023.

Dude... I get the irony, but less is more...

Nov 8, 2023