AInitiative's Recent Activity

1. AInitiative replied to the thread Downtime Server Downtime - January 31, 2024 - GU140.

Please do the same thing with US Servers PC/Playstation and EU Servers PC/Playstation that would be amazing and the best upgrade ever. And...

Jan 30, 2024
  2. AInitiative replied to the thread Marvel League Recruiting EU Servers PC/PS.

Sorry, there was an error in the Discord name, please contact BlackWidowDCUO#2777 on Discord, thank you very much!

Dec 8, 2023
  3. AInitiative replied to the thread LIGA contrata en ESPAÑOL ¿Te unes?.

Disculpas, había un error en el nombre del Discord, contactar por favor a BlackWidowDCUO#2777 en Discord muchas gracias !

Dec 8, 2023
  4. AInitiative posted a new thread.

Marvel League Recruiting EU Servers PC/PS

Dear heroe from DCUO ! :) I hope this letter finds you well. I am pleases to write to you on behalf of The Avengers Initiative to invite...

Forum: League Recruitment Center

Dec 7, 2023
  5. AInitiative posted a new thread.

LIGA contrata en ESPAÑOL ¿Te unes?

Estimado héroe de DC Universe Online (DCUO), Confío en que esta carta te encuentre bien. Me complace comunicarme contigo en nombre de The...

Forum: League Recruitment Center

Dec 7, 2023
  6. AInitiative replied to the thread The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread..

Dear heroe from DCUO ! :) I hope this letter finds you well. I am pleases to write to you on behalf of The Avengers Initiative to...

Dec 7, 2023
  7. AInitiative replied to the thread The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread..

Dear heroe from DCUO ! :) I hope this letter finds you well. I am pleases to write to you on behalf of The Avengers Initiative to...

Dec 7, 2023
  8. AInitiative replied to the thread The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread..

Dec 7, 2023
  9. AInitiative replied to the thread Marvel league EU.

I have the solution. Talk with BlackWidow#2777 on discord. Or see YouTube Channel BlackWidowDCUO to join our league. The Avengers.

Dec 7, 2023
  10. AInitiative has a new avatar.

Dec 3, 2023