A Collection of Suggestions

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SuperiorMouse, Mar 10, 2013.

1. SuperiorMouse New Player

I've been playing DCUO since closed beta and been posting suggestions, requests for features and general improvements I'd like to see, since then.

I'll be posting these all in one thread from now on... So, here we go :)

Feel free to post your feedback on the suggestions posted.
    • Like x 13
  2. SuperiorMouse New Player

Originally Posted: Feb14, 2013

Henchmen/Accomplice Customization

Customizing the backup or henchmen is totally unrealistic, but customizing the sidekicks/accomplices is isn't. I keep hearing disappointment from players on this front. I'd like to suggest an alternate option for this which i suggested a loooong time ago when i requested this feature.

Setup the system to allow a player to designate one of your already existing characters as your sidekick/accomplice. That way you can play, build up and design one of your custom characters and then select that one for use with your sidekick system. When the game adds in a sidekick, it adds in your custom character that you worked to build up and design. This could be in addition to the out of box factory sidekick option or it could be a total alternative to it.

Some players will be concerned about balance so some limitations or caps could be placed on those custom sidekicks if the dev team felt that was a valid concern (I don't really).
    • Like x 20
  3. SuperiorMouse New Player

Originally Posted: 06/25/2012

Downloadable Modular Personalities

Okay, so, I know that the base personalities we have in game now are somewhat based on our favourite Iconic characters.

for example:
    • power = superman
    • serious = batman
    • flirty = ?
    • comical = ?
    However, even the ingame characters ALL use the exact same animation sets. Most characters use Powerful or a variation of it with just a couple idle animations swapped etc. In fact, even the female characters use the same postures the male characters use for certain animations like hover and fly... I'd REALLY like to see some animation sets based on our favourite Iconic characters which cover the idle, hover, flying, dodge etc (whatever I haven't thought of/mentioned) but which also agree in gender. I'd like my female characters to have a more feminine feel to their postures while hovering or flying for example. Yes, this is a vanity feature request -- there in lays it's genius. It's a pure money maker basically.
    Make a various Character Animation sets based on our favourite heroes and villains and sell them like styles in the market place. For just a handful of character driven animation segments you could make people very happy for about $2-$5 each.

It could work something like this:
    [IMG]

And to start, I'd suggest creating Character Animation sets based on our favourite Iconic heroes and villains.

examples:
    • superman -> with a flying posture with both hands forward fists clenched, hovering with arms crossed, idle posture with chest out and both hands on hips and legs standing apart etc
    • wonderwoman -> with a flying posture with arms forward, hands flat and pointed forward, hovering with arms outstretched, idle with hand on one hip etc
    • batman -> a non-constipated serious idle posture.
    • darkseid -> idle posture with legs standing apart and arms crossed and held behind back
    • Like x 23
  4. SuperiorMouse New Player

Originally Posted 06/19/2012

Promethium Box Update

Each box should contain:
    1 CR attuned Mark +
    1 CR attuned jewelry piece OR 1 New52 Iconic Style Piece OR Aura +
    1 CR+ROLE attuned buff soder (Soder type is based on your current role).

Lastly, 1 box drops for every 6-8 hours of playtime capping at 15/mo. Create some sort of Box HUD that will allow us to see how many boxes our character has received so far, how many remain (ie. 4/15) and if the player reaches cap allow them to reset their box cap using replay badges.

Congratulations SOE, you're rich.
    • Like x 16
  5. rinku Active Player

Seems to me that they already have a policy about changing personality (i.e. buy a respec), so i don't see that changing, but adding *more* personalities, and hanging them off Icons is a brilliant idea.

Personalities are, after all, just animation sets. They wouldn't require a great deal of development or impose a big overhead on the install.

Even the PS3 could probably handle it :)

Good one.
    • Like x 4
  6. BigBadRon Well-Known Player

Good ideas. +1

The ability to buy personality sets would be useful, though it would need working out how to fit it in with the personality respec token.

I'd quite like to see a flying posture with the arms at the sides too.
    • Like x 4
  7. SuperiorMouse New Player

Exactly. They're just cosmetic character animation sets... they don't influence gameplay but they do add to character development and atmosphere. :)

True. But working out how personality respec's would be a small thing to work out really.
    • Like x 4
  8. SuperiorMouse New Player

Originally Posted 03/04/2011

While thinking of new travel modes I'd like to see I got caught up in it. This is what I came up with:
    • Traffic. (this one is totally left field) I'd like to see the devs allow characters to travel on the tops of cars/street traffic -- while we're at it, add trains and buses for use too. I know that sounds strange, but I'd like to be able to supplement my acrobat's travel speed by jumping onto the roof of a car (they should probably speed up the pace of traffic and add a bit too) and ride that towards a destination, leap off and go the rest of the way on my own (acrobats this is for you). Think of Infamous and how you ride the trains... I'd like to see that with cars, buses and trains.
    • Hovering/Platform Use. I would imagine the base ability here is hovering but similar to how acrobatics allows an upgrade to rocket assisted glide, you could upgrade to using a platform to travel if you like. Or it could be avoided completely if that's what you want to do. This is similar to characters like Magneto or Dr.Fate who just hover... and then platform users like Static Shock, Terra, and InvisibleWoman who use platforms.
    • Sliding/Boarding. A player slides/skates across the ground. Something similar to Frozone (Incredibles). This one would be faster than acrobatics but slower than Superspeed.
    • Burrowing. Just like how it sounds... tunneling
    • Bounding (SuperLeaping). This would just be an awesome travel power and so much fun. I have no idea how it would be done technically, but if they can make superspeed I'm sure this wouldn't be too difficult.
    • Teleportation. This one is an obvious one -- of course, balancing would be a nightmare and the technical issues with having a travel power that works on every plane, may be problematic. But who knows? The idea here is it is restricted to line of sight teleportation and requires use of the power bar to fuel it as a means of balancing it. It would essentially function like Teleporting in CoX.
    I fleshed out a couple of the ideas:

Bounding
    1. long jump - increases jump distance (max = height of tallest building horizontally)
    2. high jump - increases jump height (max = height of tallest building)
    3. sling shot (launches at a target)
    4. cannonball (jumps & lands on top of a target)
    5. rebound (off walls)
    6. pinball (rebound off of opponents + damages them)
    7. ?
    8. ?
    9. shockwave (creates an impact shockwave which knocks down opponents)
    10. catapult [Control Breakout] (catapults you into a high bound releasing from control effects etc)
    11. - 15. Knockdown & Breakout Resistances.
    note: the image shows role affinities for travel mode powers.
    my ideas were similar to what the other discussion put forth but i had a couple different ones.
    also was unable to think of 2 other uses for the power (the ghosted out ones) but i'm sure the community or the devs could

[IMG]

Teleportation
    1. radius - increase teleport radius/range (max distance = height of tallest building)
    2. sucke.r punch (tp behind opponent -- gains surprise)
    3. boomerang (tp hit and return)
    4. taxi (bring a friend)
    5. mass transit (bring 3 friends)
    6. kidnap (bring a foe)
    7. hostages (bring 3 foes)
    8. blitzkrieg (tp around a mob for multi hits to mob - based on your single default weapon attack)
    9. retreat (teleports you out of combat range or nearest rally point) 100% supercharge.
    10. teleport dodge [Control Breakout] - multiple teleports in area to dodge melee attacks, releases from control effects etc.
    11. -15. Stun & Breakout Resistances.
    [IMG]

notes: images shows role affinities for travel mode powers. also, teleportation would specifically use power per use as a method to balance it unlike other travel modes so far. max distance is restricted to combat range while in combat (except for "retreat")
    • Like x 15
  9. zerombr New Player

I like these ideas and mockups, but I just don't see teleporting working well. Maybe it'd let you select a spot on a map and BAMF there every few minutes, and the rest of the time, it'd show a shadow image of you as you moved, with occasional stock images of your character poofing in and out every now and then?
  10. SuperiorMouse New Player

Here are a series of Immersion Focused changes I requested last year. Still would like to see them.

Open World (General) - let's make use of the world we move through. the more useful it is the more likely players will stay out in it.
    • Turn the open world Bibbo's locations into vendor stations to purchase burgers and soders which will recharge health and power respectively.
    • turn the clothing retail stores into costume vendors like the ones in the WT training room.
    • Civilians - right now we have clusters of civilians that walk around everywhere. also, they travel in flocks like birds and it's very jarring and unnatural to see on the streets. the only time it makes sense is when they all run away from us. so, please clean up their pathing and thin them out into singles, and couples please. add some more variety of civilians. children and some ethnic diversity would also be nice. i'd rather see the same amount of civilians but spread out more and more diverse looking.
    • Maybe make ethnic neighbourhoods, unique civilian areas too. little italy, chinatown, put some towels down on the beach and put some bathers in swimwear (then sell the swimwear on the market place) etc. pretty straight forward. put some cyclists on the road here and there. just diversity.
    • Traffic - this is so much better from beta lol. i remember when the cars would all stick together human centipede style. but please clean up the car traffic… they also cluster together unnaturally close. add some more variety of different types of vehicles on the roads.
    Open World (Encounters) - revamp the open world daily heroic encounters (the armoured car robberies, the muggers, the saboteurs etc).
    • Iconic civilians - Jimmy Olsen, Lois Lane, Vicki Vale should all appear in the open world getting into trouble and requiring some rescue in their own heroic deeds scenarios.
    • The car crash victim scenario needs to just be improved. this is a great idea that was under developed. make some emergency vehicles spawn around it, get rid of the Soder vending machine (WT?!), improve the VFX etc. just improve this one. maybe make this scenario spawn on an actual road or intersection. a small scale version of the PowerGirl bounty setup would be nice.
    • Make the bank machine & thief scenario only spawn in logical locations. they tend to spawn in the middle of open areas like squares. maybe keep them near banks because that's kind of logical.
    • Bounties - Currently the CC bounties are literally wandering around or floating around waiting to be killed by us, and it really pops you out of your super world when you see them standing around waiting to be knocked out. Revamp them and make them actually doing villainous acts or heroic deeds depending on their faction.
    • HoF - make Grundy crawl out of the ground or something. having him just paused in a red beacon light is so immersion breaking and it makes no sense.
    • Mobs - these could be retouched. most of them are just standing around not doing anything, waiting to be killed by us. can't these be fixed up to not do that?
    • Both Batman and Superman (Gotham & Metropolis) have quite a few low level B-List villains that will probably never appear in fleshed out missions and content in this game, who could be used to add to the atmosphere of the game.. they can be added to random open world encounters like enhanced Bounties. make the Rogues spawn crime scene scenarios and make the heroes spawn rescue scenarios.
    Examples:

Blockbuster
    Calendar Man
    Catman
    Copperhead
    Firefly
    Killer Moth
    Mr. Zsasz
    Roxy Rocket
    Ventriloquist

Have any of these characters appear in the middle of a bank heist or jewelry robbery scenario in Gotham. police services should respond. Bullock should often head these encounters.

Atomic Skull
    Doctor Destiny
    LiveWire
    Rampage
    Silver Banshee

Have any of these characters appear in the middle of a bank heist or jewelry robbery scenario in Metropolis. Maggie Sawyer should head these encounters.

Villain players will be able to help the villain survive and escape dispatched police forces/swat (and any player heroes who arrive). hero players would be able to assist police/swat forces to stop the heist or capture the villain. make these heroic deeds award MoTs so they stay relevant… it's even a suitable way to get levelling players to start saving for their tier gear early. more difficult opponents would reward more MoTs and require groups while easier opponents would require less help with and reward less MoTs. players then have an opportunity to encounter these same characters as they develop their own character and will be able to fight them in a group or later solo them in their career. these could also serve to replace the really gimmicky diamond heist and ringwars PVP events as these are much more true to the IP.
    • Like x 20
  11. Rashadjc New Player

Wow great ideas!
  12. Jordan153 New Player

Pretty good ideas, nice!
  13. TormentorX Well-Known Player

Great Idea!!
  14. The Kitsune New Player

Really great Ideas.
  15. Galadorn New Player

Id like to see animated- color customizable auras just like CoH

I'd pay station cash for that
  16. Vulpis New Player

Here's one I was thinking about posting on it's own, but might as well throw in here, despite being mostly HT-centric...

'Dive'-size Lair Themes on the Marketplace. I like the look of some of the themes on the Marketplace (though not so big on them being priced the same as the entire DLC needed to use them), but have a problem with them *all* being for the jumbo 3-story lairs. I may be weird, but I rather *like* the compactness of the Dive (including the ability to easily see all the furniture you've placed), and would love to see a few more themes for that size--and heck, if they want to keep the art dev costs down, make the initial batch just cut-down versions of the larger ones at a lower price point (500 DC for a 'Eastern Efficiency' compared to the 1000 for the full-size Eastern Lair, etc).

A Mid-Size Lair. A thought on 'GoldiHawks the Thanagarian and the Three Lairs':
    *looks at Dive* "This Lair is too small."
    *looks at full-size Lairs* "This Lair is too big." (slight hollow echo effect)
    *beats the carp out of Wildcat in the Intergang Informant's split-level pad* "Ooooh, this would be just right as a Lair!"
    Or for the short version--take that split-level apartment, cut off the entrance hallway and have either the spot where that came into the room or the elevator bank on the upper level be the Lair Entrance, set up what's needed for furniture locations, figure out Map locations for it, and viola, *perfect* mid-size lair that you can sell skins for at a 750 SC price point. :)
    • Like x 3
  17. Arathien New Player

Amazing ideas! they stay true to games theme and original DC lore and ideals which makes it even better.

I had some ideas and suggestions i would like to share as well. I know every add-on and update has to stay within the DC Universe and have some sort of origin, like how every power and weapon players can use are all based off of weapons and powers iconic DC characters use. Here are some ideas i thought of:

Weapons:
    Whip, origin: Catwoman. A melee centric weapon that starts off somewhat slow, then becomes faster the higher the hit counter stacks, then by holding the melee button, you unleash a devastating attack that's damage is based on how hight he hit counter is.

Wand, origin: Abrakadabra. a range centric weapon that focuses on control effects, summoning energies and objects to root, stun, knock up, knock down, and panic enemies. Energies and objects you summon will be based on the power you wield. Example: a player with Nature would summon large plant roots to hold his/her enemy in place, while a player with Light would summon large Hard Light hands to hold down his/her enemy by enemy by their feet, both players are causing the same effect, but have different animations and looks based on their power.

Powers:
    (before i label these ideas, im aware that DLC7 is most likely to add a new power, and maybe one of these ideas may already be in development by the time this is posted, and if the new power has been announced...Im not aware of it, my bad)

Sound (Control), origin: Black Canary, Pied Piper: A power that is strictly AOE based (Area Of Effect) players would have a constant "Aura" thats activated when they player enteres combat, this aura is constantly active until the player's power bar has emptied. The aura is an AOE that deals damages to enemies as long as they are within the radius of the player, if the player is in Damage Role, if the player is in Control role, the aura will restore power to allies within radius (this is the PoT) the first power tree would focus around buffing the sound Aura the player gives off, powers within this tree would include: increasing the range and radius, increasing the damage, causing the aura to inflict control effects to enemies, increasing defense of the player and allies within radius, adding Dots (Damage Over time) etc.The second tree would focus around individual attacks, such as releasing a fierce eruption of sound in front of the player, damaging and stunning enemies, inflicting enemies with their own sound auras which damage the enemy targeted, and other enemies nearby for a limited amount of time, creating rapid explosions of sound to damage and knock back enemies, creating tranquil melodies to restore power to allies, etc.

Wind/Air (Tank) origin: Weather Wizard: A power that focuses on moving enemies and allies around the battlefield. This is where this power would be unique and useful when the player is Tanking. powers players can use would let the player suck in enemies close to keep aggro, bless allies with violent winds to blow away any enemies, levitating enemies in the air with powerful gusts, holding enemies in place with fierce winds, inflicting enemies with aggressive gusts to blow away any nearby enemies from the individual the power was casted on, forcing alles to regroup with powerful back-drafts, etc.

Time (idea originally posted by Hennessyis1 in his thread "The power that would make sense, especially with T5 around the corner! Bear with me! :eek:") (Control) Hennessyis1 hit the nail on the hammer with his suggestion, its a great idea and could work. The power could consist of attacks and buffs that would increase the speed of the player and/or allies. or curse enemies a temporary curse that slows down movement and attacks, Though a sudden change in an enemies and player's overall speed could be hard to manage, and could ultimately lead to more problems that were associated with form changes. A way around this would be when an enemy or player is inflicted with a speed increase or speed decrease, instead of changing the overall speed of the character model, the character model would be tinted a specific color and attacks would rarely do damage, but instead "miss", if a player has his/her speed decreased, whenever the player would attack, instead of damage numbers appearing, a "Miss" would appear, letting the player be aware that he/she has had their speed decreased by a Time user if they didn't recognize the sudden color tint ont their character.

Brainiac (Couldn't think of a better name for it) (Healer) origin: Brainiac, Brainiac's Robots & Minions: A very odd idea, yes, But according to the whole story of DC Universe Online, Exobytes contain the powers of heroes and villains of earth's future, And it seems alot of iconic characters and players have destroyed ALOT of brainiac robots, And with the release of The Prime Battleground Raid, we've defeated Brainiac...so would that alter the future to have Exobytes contain Brainiac's knowledge and powers? I thought a power like this would reflect everything we've defeated thats related to Brainiac, players with this power would be able to summon multiple Brainiac robots that would act as pets. players can have many pets out at once, and each pet has a specific trait, Example: players who have a Brainiac Spark summoned would fire ranged blasts to damage enemies, Brainiac Nueromac's would have the AoE stun effect they possess in the Inner sanctum Raid and Alert, Brainiac Crawlers would use melee attacks, Brainiac Sunstone Dominators would be tankier than other pets and cast the levitate as they do in the Fortress Of Solitude: Power Core raid, players can summon many variations of robots that cast instant heals, heals over time, buffs, etc. Like mentioned earlier, players who wield this power can have more than one pet active at once, so to balance the playing field, pets summoned by the player have very little health and die very easily. Damage dealt by pets is based on the Might of the player, but since the player can have many pets out at once, Pets do not do as much damage as say: Level 1 Henchmen. but have enough pets out and doing damage, the player will be a force to reckoned with. Supercharges would include transforming the player into one of Brainiacs most powerful creations, such as The Avatar Of Tech, Meta, and Magic, each supercharge would grant the player with new loadout containing new abilities and grant a new weapon for the player to use, Avatar Of tech form would utilize Hand Blasters, but exchange the regular Hand Blaster animation with missles, rockets, etc. The new power loadout for The Avatar Of tech would include destructive bombardments of missles, fire, explosions, and lasers to cause an un-imaginable apocalypse of destruction and mayhem. The Avatar Of Meta form would gift players with a Duel Wield weapon, but with the style of the energy whips the Avatar Of meta utilizes in The Fortress Of Solitude: Power Core Raid. The new loadout of this form would include firing the massive orbs of energy players have come to fear, and summoning electrical tenticles fromt he ground seen in The Prime Battleground Raid, and lastly, flaying the energized whip-like weapons in a maelstrom to bring enemies to their knees. And finally, The Avatar Of Magic, players in this form wield the mighty staff the original Avatar uses in The Gates Of Tartarus Raid, when in this form, the power loadout would contain abilities that summon Astral Minions such as Astral lions. Roks, and Guardians seen in The Prime Battleground, players will also be able able to summon yellow whirlpools of energy that are also seen in The Gates Of Tartarus, (players often refer to these as "Pancakes"") other abilities include taking on the forms of Roks and Lions, similar to what the Avatar does in The Gates Of Tartarus, and pounce on enemies and begin mauling, and create a frenzy of wind in the air to whip enemies off the ground, and lastly, slam your mighty staff into the ground to pull in ememies and quickly blast them away, again like the original raid boss in The Gates Of Tartarus.

Legends Characters:
    Wonder Women, Weapon: Shield
    Circe, Weapon: Hand Blaster
    Brainiac, Weapon: Duel Wield (Not the Brainiac from the Prime Battleground, the Brainiac from The Sub Construct)
    Starfire, Weapon: Hand Blaster
    Beast Boy: (weapon varies on current form in use) Default form weapon: Martial Arts
    Donna Troy, Weapon: Brawling
    Cyborg, Weapon: Hand Blaster
    Hush, Weapon: Duel Pistols
    Mister Freeze, Weapon: Rifle
    Poison Ivy, Weapon: Hand Blaster
    Scarecrow, Weapon: One Handed
    Death Stroke, Weapon: Duel Wield and Rifle (weapon change is applied through ability use, similar to Huntress and The Joker)
    Raven, Weapon: Hand Blaster
    The Flash, Weapon: Martial Arts
    Professor Zoom, Weapon: Martial Arts
    The Red Hood, Weapon: Duel Wield
    Martian Manhunter, Weapon: Hand Blaster
    Green Arrow, Weapon: Bow
    Speedy/Red Arrow, Weapon: Bow
    The Penguin, Weapon: Rifle
    Clayface, (Again, weapon varies on current form in use) Default weapon: Brawling
    Ra's Al Ghul, Weapon: One Handed
    Talia Al Ghul, Weapon: Martial Arts
    Captain Cold, Weapon: Duel Pistol
    Heat Wave, Weapon: Rifle
    Brother Blood, Weapon: Hand Blaster
    Zatanna, Weapon: Hand Blaster
    Atrocitus, Weapon: Brawling
    Swamp Thing, Weapon: Brawling
    Tala, Weapon: Hand Blaster
    Red Tornado, Weapon: Hand Blaster
    Aquaman, Weapon: Staff
    Ocean Master, Weapon: Staff
    T.O Morrow, Weapon: Brawling & Hand Blaster (Hes in a mech suit)
    Gorilla Grodd, Weapon: Brawling
    • Like x 2
  18. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

Riddler, Weapon: Staff (with ?-sign on the top like in cartoon)

By the way next power will be ATOMIC.
    With trees... maybe fusion & fission?
    Aura, backscatter, blast, fission, heavy, irradiate, isotope, neutron & proton bursts, particle beam, reintegrate (SC for self heal)
    This described in: ..\DC Universe Online Live\UNREAL3\DCGAME\COOKEDPC\DCFXGROUPS\POWER\ATOMIC\

Here are my suggestions:

Shining of this ability is YELLOW-GREEN colored.
    Color of ability icons is some tint of yellow-green too.
    Atomic abilities extended description:

Groups:
    Transmutation - convert matter between different varieties to give additional power, weaken enemies or even change environment.
    Emission - release internal energy of the matter particles to make strong damage and influence to destroy any living or inanimate objects.

Transmutation abilities:
    Coil jump:
    Causes floor under you drop you into air like coil while you will shoot radioactive sparks around 8 directions like "Terror trendis" or "Spark barrage" (icon is similar).
    Level: 2
    Requires: none

Crystal chunk:
    Transmutates air into crystal chunk to throw/smash enemies with it.
    Level: 4
    Requires: Coil jump
    Unsteady floor:
    Causing enemies around you become rooted and stunned making them vulnerable targets.
    Unstable weapon:
    Causes enemies get destabilized with hitting by your weapon.

Internal restoration:
    25% supercharge costs. Heals you over time.
    Revel: 8
    Extension:
    50% supercharge costs. You will be grew to be stronger with addition power for a while.
    Level: 8
    Particulate fog:
    Stuns enemies with AOE on range with dangerous smoke-bomb like mote, that so harmful enough to cause damage over time.
    Requires: Unsteady floor

Crystallize ambience:
    Causes enemyes in conical area hit weaker, suspending air around then. If target enemy is destabilized - it will be encased.
    Level: 12
    Requires: Crystal chunk
    Rarefaction:
    Transmutates enemies, with lowering their densty making also more vulnerable with each additional casts with this ability. Destabilized enemy will be shrinked.
    Requires: Unstable weapon

Crystalline cage:
    Encases enemy into hige chunk of crystal, that is so heave - to requires super-strength to lift it. Destabilized enemy will recieve DOT while encased.
    Level: 16
    Requires: Crystallize ambience
    Lethal blob:
    Shoots out sticky blob of radioactive matter on enemy, causing it vulnerable to be shooted THROUGH OBSTACLE if shooter has X-RAY VISION. Also if target is shrinked it will shrink other destabilized enemies when ability casted.
    Requires: Particulate fog
    Disperse:
    Charges your weapon so, that causes slow dispersion for emenies, applying to them damage over time & increases its impulses. Destabilized enemies will become also irradiated & opposite too.
    Requires: Rarefaction

Emission abilities:
    Nuclear blast:
    Hits enemy with blast of nuclear energy.
    Irradiates enemies, making them vulnerable to atomic effect.

Radioactive shockwave:
    Hits enemies in conical range.
    Irradiated enemies will become stunned and petrified. Petrified enemies are less vulnerable to damage from powers but more vulnerable to normal damage. attack.
    Requires: Nuclear blast
    Radiation flare:
    Hits enemies around with powerful flare of radiation.
    Irradiated enemies will take DOT.
    Hazard spot:
    Establishes on enemy place small radioactive spot, that hits enemy over time while it touching this place. Irradiates enemies may become rooted (& respectively take alot more damage, although values are similar)

Nuke explosion:
    100% supercharge cost, hits all emeines in high range around, adding AOE & irradiates them
    Nuclear recharge:
    35% supercharge cost. Refills power bar over time for you & your group members.
    Radiant aura:
    Strenghten you with power of radiation, causing damage applying in proximity with enemies like cold snap/immolation.
    Requires: Radiation flare

Disrupting ray:
    Enemies with this effect will be exploded after defeating, causing to petrify irradiated enemies around.
    Requires: Radioactive shockwave
    Induced radioactivity:
    Hits enemy with radioactive bolt, causing it to damage over time itself & nearby enemies if someone presents (like sticky bomb, but without impulses).
    Irradiated enemies will spread irradiation effect (when ability casted).
    Requires: Hazard spot

Neutron beam:
    Hits enemy horrifically with powerful neutron channel.
    Irradiated enemies with 35% or low health take additional damage.
    Requires: Disrupting ray
    Emitting plumeball:
    Releases slow moving ball of atomic energy, that hits everything on its path (like Tesla ball). After hitting irradiated enemy increases its brightness, & hits other enemies stronger, irradiating them too. (icon is similar to tesla ball)
    Requires: Radiant aura
    Radioactive contamination:
    Establishes around you large pool of radioactive liquid, enemies inside it get damage, that heals you if you are inside it &
    came in a puddle enemy is irradiated, if it's petrified pool additionally restores your power.
    Requires: Induced radioactivity

Role: dps/control
  19. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

SUGGESTED WATER POWER ABILITIES
    Shining of this ability is TURQUOISE-GREEN colored.
    Color of ability icons is dark turquoise colored.
    Water abilities extended description:

Groups:
    Hydrokinesis - ability to create constructs from water bending it from disperse with powerful energy field.
    Concentration - release water flows from air to protect yourself or bend/move any your enemies.

Hydrokinesis abilities:
    Bubble shot:
    Hits enemy with hard-hitting bubble of water, that knocks it down and pushes away. Drenched enemies will be stunned.

Water blob:
    Knocks down single enemy & hits slightly while in nearby water surface (if presents, such as rivers/sea) will be appeared & lifted (telekinesis like) single water blob. If you're moisturized will be lifted 2 water blobs.
    Requires: Bubble shot
    Wave pull:
    Hits enemies group with powerful water wave & sends it to you. If you're moisturized - enemies will be drenched.
    Bubble trap:
    Damages single enemy & encases it into water bubble. Frostbitten enemies will recieve some DOT.

Aqueous rampage:
    50% supercharge costs. From nearby water surface will be lifted & automatically throwed to enemies 4-6 huge cubes of water that even requires super-strength to lift it & hits enemy horrifically on impact.
    Water lift:
    Lifts single enemy into air like telekinesis & stuns it. If it is drenched & is near you - you will be moisturized.
    Requires: Wave pull
    Underwater barrage:
    25% supercharge costs. Requires swimming on water surface to use it. You will be dived to depth & then above you will be generated powerful water streams that will hit enemies on impacts & knocks them down.

Stream flow:
    Channels to enemy beam of water. If you're moisturized - target will be drenched & opposite too.
    Requires: Water blob
    Bubble shield:
    Surrounds you with powerful shield, that deflect enemy damage. After hitting you when that enemy is drenched & you're moisturized it changes color intensity & will be drench other hitting enemies.
    Requires: Bubble trap

Deep puddle:
    Sinks enemies in AOE with artifical deep puddle of water, damaging them & causing them sniff while get stunned. Frostbitten enemies will become rooted, after several hits they may be become encased.
    Requires: Stream flow
    Internal rending:
    Directs your hydrokinetic abilities to rend enemy apart using its own internal water. Damage from this ability increases if enemy has less 35% health, if it caused enemy defeating - it will explode, damaging nearby enemies & drenching them.
    Requires: Water lift
    Seething ambience:
    Surronuds you with storming bubbles, that pushes enemies away & knocks down on impact.
    Requires: Bubble shield

Concentration:
    ******:
    Douches enemies around you, causing you get moisturize effect & add some damage in proximity to enemies for a while. Enemies with drench effect will get some damage.

Local rain:
    Hits enemies in area with artifical rain from suspended cloud. Drenches enemies, if enemies are already drenched they may be knocked down (slipped).
    Requires: ******
    Summon jellyfish:
    Summons turret/guardian-like watery jellyfish that leveled same as you & have different attacks. Also it is good protected. Press button for 3 seconds to banish it.
    Liquid burst:
    Hits enemies in conical area with powerful stream of water. Electrified enemies will spread effect, frostbitten enemies will recieve DOT.

Rehydration:
    35% supercharge costs. Restores your power & health. If you're moisturized it also casts debuff, that will encase you in water bubble for 2 minutes if your health will fallen below 35%.
    Acid rain:
    Acid rain damages enemies with AOE, lowers their attack & defense values. Poison spore of enemies with this PI will be transformed to apply impulse with each hitting this DOT (like sticky bomb).
    Requires: Local Rain
    Devaporized fog:
    Stuns enemies near you causing them sniff like smoke bomb. Burning enemies will recieve more DOT damage.
    Requires: Liquid burst
    Area filling:
    100% supercharge costs. Fills area around you with solid space of water, which restores health for you & allies, damages, stuns & drenches enemies.

Splatter blow:
    Casting only while swimming in water. You will jump near its surface & shoot beam to it, causing splash, splats from it will be flied away like spark barrage/terror tendrils & hit enemies on impact.
    Requires: Summon jellyfish

Intense downpour:
    Fills you and nearby enemies with continuous & very strong rain, that roots it. If you're moisturize & enemies are drenched - their damage will heal you, but both these effects will worn off.
    Requires: Acid rain
    Maelstrom:
    Pushes enemies inside powerful vortex-like maelstrom like electrostatic bomb.
    Requires: Splatter blow
    Waterlogged weapon:
    Your weapon after casting this will be drench enemies & drain their power.
    Requires: Devaporized fog

Role: dps/tank
  20. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

I saw some of posts.
    I decided to use power cosmic as mixed darkness & gravity & make it healing as wanted one of users (don't remember)
    Colors of this abilities are BLACK & DARK-PURPLE (not confused with mental - then purple & violet blue, but here color is almost black)
    Ability trees: darkness & gravity
    Darkness it's most probably for healing players itself to take from nowhere healing (or other items) also it may OBSCURE enemies to make them sometime. It may posses darkness into you to improve attacks & abilities after 6 possessed your abilities will be increased (full variant) & you will cast move powerful attacks.
    Gravity is tree for throw enemies around all corners to prevent damage from them. Enemies may be BURDENED to slow down movement & prevent to reach altitude; it almost controller tree, but not!

DARKNESS ABILITIES:
    Obfuscate soul:
    Hits enemy with dark energy blast. If enemy defeated after it - you will grant black soul aura effect.

Veil of darkness:
    Makes you invisible for enemies giving several special attacks.
    Dark energy beam: channel like soul shade/scream.
    Dark matter blob: takes out something like Trigon psychic orb to throw/smash.
    Warp: instantly brings you near an enemy.
    Requires: Obfuscate soul

Apply the shadow:
    10% supercharge costs, slightly heal all your teammates including you. If you have dark soul aura effect it will transfers to them, but you will lose it.

Power burn:
    Extracts health & power pool from single enemy with short 3-hit channel. If it is obscured your most injured teammate will be slightly healed.

Clandestine cure:
    50% supercharge costs. It will heal over time you with your allies (around 100-200 per tick like other heals). If ally has black soul aura (you are considered) you will raise darkness possession level on one point, auras will be consumed.

Wheedle the foe:
    Vulnerable to interrupt
    Enemies around after casting this will be off aggro like distract, target enemy will be obscured.
    If target enemy will under 35% hp & after this will be fully healed it possess you to darkness upon one level.
    Requires: Apply the shadow

Good sleep:
    35% supercharge costs. Buffs allies to make them sleeping if their health falls lower 35% while they generating health & power in the sleep. Defense in this sleep will be dramatically increased. You are considered.

Peaceful nap:
    Throws sand of pure darkness at enemy's eyes causing sleep it. If target is under terrorize it will recieve DOT. If target is obscured it will be instantly exploded to make damage to near targets.
    Retains Veil of darkness
    Requires: Veil of darkness

Explosive soul:
    Shoots enemy with darkness blast to hit it, additionally hit targets with health lower 35%. If target will be defeated with this - will be explosion like soul globe blast.
    Requires: Power burn

Lull'em all:
    Throws sand around you causing sleep them all, targets under terrorize will recieve DOT. If target is obscured it will be instantly exploded to make damage to near targets.
    Requires: Peaceful nap

Allure fascination:
    You become so peaceful comparing to enemies that they will don't attack you. Formula of shield if calculated with 100% dominance & 100% restoration.
    If you have ALL darkness possession effect it will explode like neural neutralizer but without damage, then all targets will be obscured.
    Requires: Wheedle the foe

Entity extraction:
    You channel beam of pure darkness energy to singly, causing restoration of your health. If enemy is under obscuration effect you will raise your darkness possession level at one point, enemy's obscuration effect will be nullified.
    Requires: Explosive soul

GRAVITY ABILITIES:

Tractor beam:
    Vulnerable to interrupt
    Releases directed gravity channel, that hit several times like other beams & instantly grounds enemy & roots it.
    Burdened enemies may become stunned while performed laying down animation.

Retraction:
    Makes enemies at medium distance instantly be attracted to you to apply damage to them. It burdens enemies if you have ALL darkness possession effects.
    Burdened enemies will be knocked down.
    Requires: Tractor beam

Gravitational wave:
    In medium range conical area it knocks back target enemies while gives serious pulse to all inanimate items, destroying fragile of them.

Repelling galo:
    Creates something like force field, that hits & knocks back enemies, which have dare to hit you when this buff is active (like intimidation & other like this).
    Damage from burdened enemies will be nullified.

Black hole:
    100% supercharge costs. Creates blackhole in point of enemy, that sucks in'em like electrostatic, but its area damage over time is alot more, also center of mass attracts to it throwable items.
    In healer role it will automatically suck in any debuffs of your allies.

Pulsed grav beam:
    Hits enemies with beam of waved pulsed gravity, which tear apart from inside its body, damaging it, stunning & causing to recieve imposing DOT. Starting hits about 3 times, DOT hits around 7 times.
    Requires: Gravitational wave

Gravitation haywire:
    25% supercharge costs. It causes to attract any nearby throwable items at enemy that hit with your normal attack. Like intimidation - one hit - one throw, then several time to reload.

Spatial whirlwind:
    Pulls in enemies in conical area within long-ranged crushing vortex of gravitational energy.
    Crushed enemies will spread effect.
    Requires: Retraction

Decrease gravity:
    Creates electrocute-like zone, that juggles (if darkness possession is more than 3 - levitates) enemies & damages them.
    In healer role this areas will slightly heal allies over time & some buffs their attack & makes moving faster.
    Requires: Repelling galo

Vortex distortion:
    Creates gravitational distortion, that sucks enemies in like electrostatic bomb.
    Burdened enemies may attract nearby inanimate items to themselves.
    Requires: Spatial whirlwind

Randomize vector:
    Shoots out from you several fast moving, rebounding from walls sparks of distorted gravity, that strongly pushes enemies if touches them, applying damage, also damages & pushes strongly inanimate items too.
    Requires: Pulsed grav beam

Increase gravity:
    Creates electrocute-like zone, that grounds & roots (if enemies are burdened also knocks them down).
    Burdens target single enemy.
    In healer role this fields will protects allies from impulses & buffs their defense values.
    Requires: Decrease gravity

Role: DPS/Healing