No bonus week update?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dominic Blue, Apr 17, 2024.

1. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

It’s not looking good. Unfortunately MiguelDaybreak left the office forgetting about us. I guess we’ll have to rely on EU servers when they get back from daily maintenance to see what maybe the bonus this week, if there is one that is?
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Probably Teen Titans Spotlight.
    • Like x 1
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Hey, we got like 3 weeks in a row of on time.....That's a new record this year!
    • Like x 4
  4. Ryan_Ragenolds Active Player

My inside source told me its Superman anniversary gifts.
    • Like x 1
  5. Sollace Well-Known Player

Maybe it's hard bargaining for a x2 artefact until the last possible minute, after all :D
    • Like x 1
  6. Ryll Committed Player

April 18 is the date of publication for Action Comics #1. Superman Day is June 12. Both are this quarter. I don't recall anything in previous years on April 18th.
    • Like x 2
  7. Multiverse Creator League

And what does your outside source says?? ;) ;)

The Producer Letter does says that we will get the Sunstone Fortress in April.
    Maybe tomorrow??

Seeing how we have no official announcement.... we will know for sure tomorrow. ;)

• Like x 1
  8. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

I just don’t understand why this game is run so poorly? They knew about our frustrations. Not only Miguel addressed us but the new head guy Kendricke did. If it is just a Gotham Metal spotlight or whatever surely it couldn’t be too hard to copy and paste a quick thread right? This just after dropping a “big” update with PS5 client and JLDC grinding and they just go back to silence. So frustrating. :(
    • Like x 3
  9. TheChaser New Player

Even though there was no date, wasn't it suppose to be the springtime event coming this month?
  10. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Heh what’s also kind of funny is if the new Sunstone base is released in time for the Superman Anniversary that means we got a Superman “gift” thru heavy monetization because I doubt that thing going any less than 40 bucks American. Gotta love nuDCUO. ;)
  11. Ryll Committed Player

Have you read the producers letter? Mentions april for the base...and April 18 is really only date that makes sense.
    • Like x 1
  12. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

I could be wrong but I thought that was in May since we got April Fool’s now? :D
  13. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

So April 18 to June 12 is basically Superman month? Gotcha
  14. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

What really miffs me is usually my doctor’s receptionist calls me a day before my appointment to confirm and remind me. She didn’t this month. Now tomorrow morning I gotta call early before I go to work to make sure my appointment is still ok. But I’m more mad that I got no clue what’s going down on DCUO this next week. Smh
    • Like x 2
  15. Multiverse Creator League

$40 US???

No.

It will probably be $15 like the Manor Lair??

We will know for sure Tomorrow. ;) ;)
    • Like x 1
  16. Ryll Committed Player

What are you talking about? I said both dates fall in this quarter. I never said a single thing about inbetween them. I also pointed out that the producers letter mentions april for the Fortress lair theme and that april 18 is really the only date that makes sense for it.
    • Like x 2
  17. Multiverse Creator League

It usually is in May.

And seeing how it is not on the test server yet.....
    it will certainly will not be in April.

So probably in May???..... May 2 at the earliest??? or more?? ;) ;)
    • Like x 1
  18. Stephen Nix Well-Known Player

Wait, why would we know by tomorrow about that?
  19. iLazy Well-Known Player

They talked about the debut of Superman. That was at an April 18th.

"April 18th marks the anniversary of Superman's first appearance in DC Comics."

They announced a "giveaway" and the new base for this month. So it would make sense to add them on this date.
    I hope the giveaway is some sort of base item and not a toy that expires.
    • Like x 2
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Well that makes better sense.
    • Like x 1