Fixed Missing leagues....

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Emoney, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Japamas New Player

After 400+ days I am now leagueless because dcuo said so
    • Like x 2
  2. Gemini Warzone Well-Known Player

Just experienced the same.

League of 11 years, just gone.

League cofounder texted me about two hours ago informing me.

Waiting to see if other league mates hop on to see if they’re still in.

We tried to recreate the league but it says “unavailable”.

Too much time and way too much money spent over the course of 11 years to have this happen, without Daybreak formally addressing the issue.

Submitted a ticket to Daybreak, hopefully this is addressed.
    • Like x 4
  3. Plexi New Player

2 accounts, all characters not in a league now after maintenance today. (Including the one who created it.)
  4. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Two of my villains show up as no league. My third villain still has access to the league, and the roster shows all three of them.
    • Like x 2
  5. Ella Level 30

Several of my toons are "leagueless" too, but my leaguemate says the toons are still listed in the league. Someone else here mentioned they could still get to their league hall thru their base teleporter and the warp menu, but I can't, the league hall isn't listed in either place.
    • Like x 5
  6. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

The league my main is on (Black Dawn) is no longer in a league. (Silent Hand, 2 members) I logged in to check that, but forgot until I got a random league invite. My husband's character, The Devastation is also not in the league (had him log in to check). I'm a bit concerned about that as we're the only two members of the league. Dawn can teleport to all friend's bases but no league halls (including the hall she was originally in or halls she used to have access to). However, I went to the WT to check if I could teleport from there and I do have access to one League Hall that I can visit.

My main villain (Aube Blanche) is no longer in a league (Aim to Misbehave), however an alt of mine is also in that league and it seems to be in correct order with the correct league roster. Aube is listed there.

So the other league should be fine... as long as neither of us accept any random league invites on accident. Good thing there's a feature to disable them
    • Like x 3
  7. Brendon lee New Player

Error in the league, I ended up logging in and realized the bug. I hope they fix it soon and reward the players for the inconvenience since it disturbed the journey in the game.. a SC would be good.:mad:
  8. Nine Souls New Player

Good afternoon. Please, fix it.
  9. Proxystar #Perception

Negative, not fixed.
    • Like x 4
  10. kickbackMando New Player

I saw people complaining about this about an hour ago so I checked and both my main leagues I own were still there and I was still the owner. Now one of them just disappeared. At least I got screenshots showing that I'm the owner and how much prestige the leagues have banked. This is super frustrating.
  11. BumblingB I got better.

Definitely happening to me and my league as well.
    • Like x 1
  12. Emoney Dedicated Player

Well out of my 15 characters, only 2 of them are still showing they're in leagues. My leaguemates in my Mains league sent me a screenshot showing I'm still in list but not showing up as online. Worse though, they tried to kick me to reinvite me and now I fear when this gets fixed I'll be kicked.
    • Like x 2
  13. BumblingB I got better.

Yeah, it's best to avoid any unnecessary actions. Don't leave the league nor try to join again. I've seen this bug before, just not experienced it first hand.
  14. Jaelia Committed Player

Haha everyone thought they got kicked :(
    • Like x 4
  15. myandria Item Storage

I can confirm as well; some of my alts are still in leagues and some are not. My main character still has access to my main league base.

My leagueless alts have been getting back to back blind league invites.:mad:

Unfortunately, I don't think we will see a dev confirmation until after the week-end. :(
    • Like x 2
  16. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I just noticed this on one of my villain characters that has a solo league. It's just saying that she's not in a league. I didn't disband it, and no one could've kicked the character because there is no one else in the league! I'm on USPC. I have not noticed it with any of my other characters, but judging by what others are saying it could be fine with some, but broken with others and be affecting any number of them.:(
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating.
    • Like x 11
  18. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

After going through all of my characters/leagues, here are the combinations...
    1. 2 Leagues fully intact
    2. 1 case with league intact, but not all characters are in
    3. 1 League fully gone, but during gameplay I got the MotD and full roster restored
    4. 2 Leagues fully gone
    • Like x 1
  19. Cherelle2Chic New Player

I just logged on about 45 minutes ago & can't access my league the "WINGS of RETRIBUTION" which I started well over 2 years ago !!! What's the problem? My league name is NOT even showing under my character's name. Is it just me or is it a system issue?
  20. JennyEverywhere New Player

I thought I'd gotten booted for inactivity in the League or something. It's happened in other games. But no, appears widespread. I still have no League affiliation at the moment, and when I try to speak on the League channel, I get "You are not in a League" as the error message.

-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-
    Jenny