I love DCUO so can you add a party-size option already?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by The Con, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

This was on a Sunday night during the lull
  2. the solowing Unwavering Player

When luls like that happen to bits of content shift to something else until the queues pick up again.
    • Like x 1
  3. Grim931 Committed Player

Not to mention also the newest and easiest group content currently available at event level... including everyone in the game from level 20 up.

Really drove the nail in the coffin with that one.
    • Like x 2
  4. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Yes, that is an option, but it wasn't what we wanted to play. We wanted to play Godseye Pyramid.
  5. the solowing Unwavering Player

What do you mean to say?
  6. the solowing Unwavering Player

And so your queue was 30+ minutes for queuing during the lul knowingly
  7. Grim931 Committed Player

Thought it was obvious...

You're pulling a sample from the largest possible playerbase, the content has no difficulty tied to it, and it's brand new compared to other content. So this doesn't show any real world scenarios that were being presented earlier.

If you're trying to present this as proof that normal queue times aren't long, you've failed. Not sure what you were getting at when posting it in the first place.
    • Like x 1
  8. the solowing Unwavering Player

What would you like me to do?

What should i queue for?
  9. Grim931 Committed Player

I'm not going to tell you what to do or what to queue for.

Telling someone else what to do isn't something I go around doing, so I don't care what you do or how you play. I want people to have fun and play the way they want to play. That's why I'm for options, and anything that could make it easier for someone to play with fewer people.

What I said is exactly what I meant. I have no clue why you posted that, as it's not how normal queues go for old, longer content with minimal payout...

If you wanted to prove something, queue up for one in this category and give us the time stamp on that. Let us know exactly how many times it would've popped, but someone backed out. Let us know how you went about forming a group, was it friends/league list or strictly LFG channel chat? If you only use LFG, how long did it take to form a group from start to finish?

If it takes too long, and you don't want to do this, completely understand...

If that joke went over your head, I understand that as well.
  10. The Con Dedicated Player

It was.
  11. The Con Dedicated Player

Just not the most popular instances at the moment.

I tell ya what:
    Hop over to the villain side and queue for Seeds Of Rot and/or Unpaid Dues.

Have fun.
  12. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

Yeah... make him pick the only two raids that heroes can't help fill in the blanks... that'll really prove your point.

To quote my daughter... you're a big fat stinky poo poo face.
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Oooo...I'll play. Bombshell paradox, and walk out with the No More-No Less feat.

Go on now...get!
    • Like x 1
  14. The Con Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    Ignoring your sarcasm...

Yes... Yes, it does.
  15. The Con Dedicated Player

[IMG]
  16. Proxystar #Perception

I had a lovely day, thank you :)
  17. the solowing Unwavering Player

Im sure its easy enough if everyone is on the same page. But to do something EXACTLY 9 times. And on the first attempt? Course you hand me a challenge with a high likelihood of failure since i only get 1 shot at it a run. xD.

But im in no rush for the feat but if i get it il quote it here for you.
  18. the solowing Unwavering Player

Hell will freeze over before i vouch for a MMO to continuously push for more solocentric play in a group dynamic. The fix is to review the payout and adjust it accordingly. Not allow players to continuously try to isolate themselves from groups they are trying to get us to fill
  19. the solowing Unwavering Player

Currently LFG is being used as a chat channel
    [IMG]
  20. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

You were the one who asked what to run....Good luck with that.