I really do not understand...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Cyclonic, Oct 1, 2022.

1. GermanM Committed Player

Of course i know DPS is the more important here, but is not only one artifact, are two if you have to run Scrap too, and sometimes that´s not the best option. But dont pay much attetion to me, just im not a big fan of the idea of wipe time after time just for having some green spam. Healers and tanks only have one job, keep the team alive, not boost damage, but that´s my opinion, call me traditionalist, casual player, or weird... :confused:
    • Like x 1
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I actually agree with you. However, I do know that once you've reached a certain level as heal or tank...you CAN CHOOSE to help the DPSes with some EOG work....What I object to is the seeming 'requirement' of it we seem to have just accepted at this point...especially on lower end players who really should be focusing on doing their primary job...which as you say, is keeping the group alive so the DPSes can do their job under their own steam and we all get paid.

We are in agreement. You aren't THAT weird.:p
    • Like x 2
  3. BumblingB I got better.

HEY! You leave my pet alone! I'm a MERCY Amazotron Matrix user and I have 3 slots dedicated to pets. (MAP, GW, and RSK) I do just fine.

Also, I'm not quite sure what you are complaining about. RSK is free damage, just like the artifact pets. The only thing that is annoying about it is that if you hit your armory or you get transformed, it despawns and sometimes can be hell to respawn unlike power pets (eg brick/crystal) but not as bad as gadgets. (Turret was a nightmare to respawn in battle.)
    • Like x 1
  4. Light Bender92 Well-Known Player

Yes.
  5. Dene Devoted Player

You aren't weird.. i'm an end game Healer.. i'm good at it, not great at DPS but i'm a good healerr.. but I HEAL, I have EOG but that only comes out when I need to use my 8 man shield/heal not before
    • Like x 2
  6. Dene Devoted Player

I'm an electric Pet Prec build LOL - weird but fun - I like RSK but I just wish it worked like the artifacts, only came out in combat. Getting real tired of the collision when trying to do non combat stuff

You aren't weird.. i'm an end game Healer.. i'm good at it, not great at DPS but i'm a good healerr.. but I HEAL, I have EOG but that only comes out when I need to use my 8 man shield/heal not before
    • Like x 1
  7. BumblingB I got better.

I wouldn't mind if it worked like quislet when you slot MAM. Where you still have to slot MAP, but it does free up one spot, but I would assume the tech would be a nightmare to build.
    • Like x 1
  8. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

Your first example just made Robot Sidekick seem even more essential because he's still doing damage while you're picking someone up which is kinda funny. Everything else was just some blatent personal attack that I won't bother responding to.
    I have no idea who you are and I don't care.
  9. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

My only issue with it is that its optimal on every single damage loadout that could possibly exist. I dare someone to prove me wrong on this. What is the point in having a choice if there is literally nothing in the game that can compete for his slot on a loadout? Besides Fury and Crystal, that is.

They might as well just make him a permanent addition that talks to you while you do missions like that robot in Destiny and just give us another power to use.
  10. BumblingB I got better.

Sounds like a dream. I love TOM Bot and Servo. <3
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Nah....not personal. Although calling someone 'terrible' at their job if they don't run any particular power you feel is essential kind of was.
  12. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

It is a personal opinion that anyone who doesn't use Robot Sidekick as a dps (or Fury/Crystal in certain set ups) is a bad dps. It was a general statement that you took personally.

If I say that it is my opinion that anyone who doesn't brush their teeth twice a day has terrible hygeine... are you going to snap back at me because you only do it once? Maybe you should sort out your own issues with taking offense that wasn't intended.
  13. Plowed In Loyal Player

If it goes, something else replaces it…just sayin’…optimal is, well…optimal, for a reason…

[IMG]

I nominate clown box for the next OP iconic power, imagine all the color variants of the present boxes they could sell back to us in time capsules…Mwah Ha Ha…;)
  14. Dene Devoted Player

Wasn't it for a short time? Clipping it etc? lol
    • Like x 1
  15. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

It is my personal opinion that you are beyond bonkers.
    • Like x 3
  16. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

This isn't just any power. It is an iconic power that has occupied the loadout of any serious player for years. It is so far above and beyond that it is incomprehensible. Find me a loadout that would not benefit from Robot Sidekick for damage. One of your 6 powers will be taken off 100% of time during testing.
    • Like x 1
  17. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

There is a topic here, broski. Simmer down and focus on the task at hand. The kardashian dad is a female now and that's ok. PvP is still dead and that's not ok. The fact that mayonaise tastes good on sandwiches is a bit of mixed bag... I mean it tastes good but does any of us actually need that extra fat?

None of this is relevent to what is being discussed. Sit down.
  18. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

I really don't like you.
    • Like x 1
  19. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

Its 2022... the rest of the world has moved on. Your need and greed and even your pass are relics what once was. May your soul rest in peace. I don't speak latin so hopefully someone else here can send this spirit to his resting place.
  20. Sghoul Well-Known Player

I dislike that ANY iconic powers are even close to meta. When i try to look up builds they always involve stuff that leaves you using very few powers in your actual powerset and forces you down the SS route (which I hate). Which means if you are trying to build a CHARACTER with an actual backstory you end up adding powers that don't fit that story at all just to be able to play the game at a higher level. Not a fan. I would rather the iconic powers be to make your characters like iconic heroes and fill gaps for the point of character built, not meta.
    • Like x 3