Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Feb 1, 2022.

1. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Funnily enough, your "strong start" was useless to me - none of my characters is a Dr Fate cosplayer. This hair I could very possibly use for a number of characters (not all of them female).
    • Like x 4
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Most of the recent hair styles have been usable on both females and males for a long while now. I use many of the long hair styles on at least two male toons (along with my female toon).
    • Like x 1
  3. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Point is they are derived from female iconics when the male iconics get no love
    • Like x 2
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

And if he did it yesterday...a new lair and 220K in XP. But yeah....haircut only.
    • Like x 2
  5. PolarisSylar Committed Player

• Like x 1
  6. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Wish I could preview that Mera hair on my characters to know who I would give it to.
  7. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Pretty sure all of the day 21 styles have been free unlocks across toons (correct me if I'm wrong!).
  8. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Not all, the Doctor Fate and Peacemaker Helmet as well as the Lord of Chaos accessory have to be unlocked with Replay badges.
    • Like x 1
  9. BatgirlS2 Level 30

I think all the day 21 styles cost 50 replay badges.
    • Like x 1
  10. Random Mind Dedicated Player

The Winter Storm aura, which was the December reward, is unlock-able for free, so there hasn't been a set formula yet for the rewards.
    • Like x 1
  11. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Hm. Someone can’t read apparently.. as I clearly said BOTH of them together. As in 2. As in “not everyone has males” no kidding. Thats why I suggested putting both hairstyles.
    • Like x 1
  12. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Unless they decided to all of a sudden lock this hairstyle to females only, it will be compatible for everyone.
    • Like x 3
  13. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The Botanist Style (Poison Ivy Inspired) works FANTASTIC on my male toon. Matter of fact, i'm going to get on later tonight and i'll post a screenshot in the Costume contest to show off several of the "Female Iconic" hairstyles on this male toon...which do not make him look any less masculine. :)
    • Like x 2
  14. Dene Devoted Player

Exactly - Plus some use it for

* Anime
    * Barbarian/Cavemen styles
    * Mythology of all sorts - Olympian, Roman, Norse etc etc
    * Fabio, Prince charming etc type characters
    * Add the beard accessory and maann you get some great looking long haired toons
    * Pirate/Privateer/swashbuckler type characters

I've seen some amazing Zeus inspired stuff

Add a Mat/Chroma and have a God of some sort with flowing gold/glistening hair etc etc

but I 100% agree on this too - esp the beard combo bit
    • Like x 3
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

[IMG]

[IMG]

Both of these are "Female Iconic" hairstyles that can be used on both female and males. Nothing "Delicate" here, and it looks fantastic. If the Hairstyle is unsuitable for a particular look you're going for, that's fine. Save it for a future look. In the meanwhile, not every style will suit every player....that's a reality we all have to live with. Complaining about it is silly.
    • Like x 9
  16. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

I actually do use wondrous on my main, magician on my witch doctor, etc. but i wish there were more straight options, like Trigon. Most long hair is wavy, which isnt a problem. Just wish we had straight as well. Or even some long curly like Slash
    • Like x 2
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

We get the Aquaman hair in the Valentine's Seasonal...so all is not lost. ;)
    • Like x 1
  18. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

This part I will co-sign.
    • Like x 5
  19. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Not free...but yes, unlockable.