Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Feb 1, 2022.

1. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

[IMG]

Didn't think we'd ever get Mera hair and definitely not through log in rewards so this is nice. As for the Donna gear this is the enhanced version so those who didn't finish it will get to finish it now :)
    • Like x 14
  2. L T Devoted Player

Thanks for the preview Zoe! Been wondering what the new month would bring.
    • Like x 1
  3. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Subscribing for a haircut, no, but frankly...
    • Like x 3
  4. Hraesvelg Always Right

If only subscribing came with other perks like stabilizers, destiny marks, nth metal, ally favor...nope. Just a haircut.
    • Like x 14
  5. Irvynnge Loyal Player

any ideas what it looks like? are we getting just Mera's hair? or are we getting Mera's hair with the shell gubbins on it? 'cause the hair without the shell gubbins would be awesome. with the gubbins, not so much. I mean, still cool, but not awesome.
    • Like x 1
  6. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Premium it is then. There’s enough long female hair..

Why do we still not have:

•Lobo
    •Trigon
    •Jack or James
    •Mordru
    •Mammoth
    •Captain Atom

If anything they shouldve pulled Aquaman’s out of V-Day & put both hairs together since not everyone plays females..
    • Like x 2
  7. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

At this point, we might as well have a haircut salesman!
    • Like x 2
  8. Eve YouTuber

Should be just the hair itself :)
    • Like x 1
  9. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

We have gentleman ghost, he sells hair & skin.. but he is bald & skinless...

Bit cruel of a job for someone lacking both
    • Like x 4
  10. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

yikes we started off so strong w the dr fate helm. why did they not put the mera hair in the vday seasonal... odd they did this when not everyone plays as a girl.

still no word on blue beetle.
    • Like x 1
  11. Irvynnge Loyal Player

eek!
    • Like x 1
  12. Drathmor Unwavering Player

my wife will grind for days to get a hair style it matters to some people everything cant be for everyone
    • Like x 7
  13. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

precisely, if it is to be obtained via a subscription, it should be something compatible for everyone !!!
  14. Hraesvelg Always Right

I'm not much of a style person. I'll never use the Dr. Fate helm, the Mera hair, or any of the styles they've offered on the monthly rewards system at all. Should I be hopping on here every month to whine that it isn't something I like? Bottom line is, with something as subjective as a style, you're NEVER going to please everyone. To think they will is definitionally unreasonable. SOME people will like this, SOME people will like the other styles. YOU don't speak for all of the playerbase.
    • Like x 10
  15. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

What I mean is that a helmet can be worn by everyone, whether it's a man or a woman, but a haircut that is specific to a certain sex is a little more delicate, and there, of course, some people will feel more easily excluded, after all, the helmet (to use your example) is either liked or disliked, but there it is compatible for everyone.

I would even add that for a reward that requires us to go to the end of a deadline to get it, should be a bit more "Wow"!
  16. Jcal Dedicated Player

That is an absolute WIN!! Bravo, devs. Now... we wait for the preview pic
    • Like x 2
  17. Plowed In Loyal Player

Those rewards make it to the Fate vendor in a few months…so it will be obtainable for all.
    • Like x 4
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yeah... the Mera hair would have been more fitting with the Valentine Seasonal.... oh well.... too bad.... so sad. :(

As for Blue Beetle..... guess we will have to wait some more. :(
    • Like x 1
  19. Zneeak Devoted Player

Yeah, it feels like it's been a while since we got a good male hairstyle. We really need more hairstyle + facial hair-combinations too.
    • Like x 4
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Your character doesn't have to be female to wear the Mera hair style.
    • Like x 10