Downtime Server Maintenance - November 4, 2021 - Game Update 118

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 3, 2021.

1. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I'm not sure how to break it to you, but PC and PS have played together on the same servers since January of 2016.

That's certainly a useful suggestion! Why did no one ever think of this before!?

I'm sure the ukase "develop a game and make it better" will revolutionize the way the devs work! All this time they've been trying to keep the game blah and meh and mediocre, but now this idea -- "make it better" --will change everything!
    • Like x 2
  2. The HeavenlyFather New Player

Is there any Superman suits?
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Several.
  4. Schmalzy New Player

Hello Mepps. I added you to a conversation. please help me with the problem. Kind regards
  5. ChickeNnBiscuiTs Level 30

u had to meet with devs to get
  6. ChickeNnBiscuiTs Level 30

I agree! Cross play should of taken place many years ago it would of helped the game out longtime ago. Especially trade aspect
  7. ChickeNnBiscuiTs Level 30

i just thought about this means going to lose a whole day play this month from last update and this up coming update. Wanna make lot of us players happy give us a free day of play refund all the money lost inn broker im going to lose at least 50 or 60 million in shutdown. a long with game. Not a free player here. Never played for free never will. I will always pay to play DC only way to go on this game
  8. ChickeNnBiscuiTs Level 30

They need to fix pvp it would bring a lot of players back. In pvp events change players change its not the same ole pve crap day in day out
  9. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

No, you didn't. Things like the Angelic Patron's Plumage, and the Space Base Hideout are available to everybody from the Granted Item's menu.
    • Like x 1
  10. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

It did! Starting in 2016! I just wrote that in what you replied to!

Also, apparently you wouldn't recognize sarcasm if it came up and bit you... somewhere.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 3
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The gift for this downtime is available on US PC/PS, EU PC/PS, and Xbox.
    • Like x 7
  13. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Thank you for the gifts.
  14. Nº4 Level 30

OK all servers except EU is open... can you tell me why on some servers the updates worth fine ... when on the EU server having same setup it not worth?? can you tell me please how many time remaining untill the EUROPEAN server open ?
    (NOTE: I NOT LIKE THE BOSSES ON THE WATCHTOWER OR HOUSE OF LEYENDS IF THEY APPEAR 1 hour BEFORE TO THE SERVER RESTART!!!... AT '04:00' OR LATELY!!! WTF GIFT IS THIS ONE?? SORRY TO SAY THAT BUT THE TIME for the events on America or Asia not have nothing to do with the EUROPEAN TIME!!! HERE WAS THE 4:00 AM ... WE NEED SLEEP AND WE NEED GO TO THE JOB... THANKS YOU.. i hope the next bosses event to be on the correct EUROPEAN TIME)

OK todos los servers estan arriba excepto el europeo.. me pueden explicar porque teniendo todos los servers la misma configuracion.. una actualizacion funciona bien en todos los servers excepto el Europeo? PODRIAN por favor informar cuanto tiempo falta para que abra el server con una cuenta atras o algo parecido?
    (POST DATA: NO ACEPTO COMO REGALO UNOS BOSSES EN LA ATALAYA Y EN LA CASA DE LEYENDAS QUE SON INVOCADOS 30 minutos antes de REINICIAR EL SERVIDOR!!! A LAS 4:00 HORA EUROPEA!! SIENTO DECIRSELO PERO LA HORA DE LOS EVENTOS EN ESTADOS UNIDOS O ASIA!! NO TIENE NADA QUE VER CON LA HORA EN EUROPA!! HAY QUE DORMIR!! Y TRABAJAR!! GRACIAS= espero que el proximo evento de BOSSES, estos sean invocados a una hora correcta EUROPEA.)
  15. Nº4 Level 30

LOGICAL ... the WII servers was not DOWN 14 hours lol ... good point
    LOGICAMENTE!!! los servers de WII no estuvieron OFFLINE mas de 14 horas xD.... buen punto de informacion jajajaja
  16. Nº4 Level 30

the EUROPEAN server need double rewards eh??? a lot time offline today too the server... all the rest are UP wtf... you will make me change the server LOOOOOL.
  17. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

[IMG]
  18. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I don’t understand the point of your reply to me. I was thanking Mepps & Daybreak for a kindness they didn’t have to extend but chose to do so for our behalf.
    • Like x 1
  19. Nº4 Level 30

WHEN THA *** will be ready the EUROPEAN SERVER ? is possible to know it ? MAYBE YOU BELIVE TO OPEN THE EUROPEAN SERVER OR WTF?=? ask any info about Mepps please
    oyes se puede saber cuando C******** va a estar listo el servidor europeo? o pasa que son mancos y no saben lo que van a tardar? PUEDE SER QUE SE LES HAYA OLVIDADO ABRIR el server europeo?? PORQUE ESTAN TODOS ABIERTOS EXCEPTO EL EUROPEO ****** ALGUNA INFO PLEASE
  20. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

If the downtime runs the full ten hours, it will be finished in about two and a half hours.