QOL change for inventory cluster

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by OnlyNomad, Oct 12, 2021.

1. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Hey developers,

I'm wondering if it would it be possible to get something that would improve the cluster from all the trinkets (orbitals, supply drops, toys, forms, pets, etc.) in our inventory? I've accumulated so much over the years that it's now taking at least 50% of my inventory space. I'd love if we could maybe get a new tab or something that would keep them all in there and we could simply pull them out when we want to use them. Something akin to what WoW does with mounts, pets and toys.

Cheers!
    • Like x 13
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

One of the devs said previously that ideally they would like to get a vendor (for your base I think) that "collects" all your different variations of things like Orbital Strikes so that you can just go and pick the one you want without fear of deleting one and losing it forever. No idea what the timeline on something like that is, or if it will actually happen, but it's an option they are exploring.
    • Like x 15
  3. Hunted2468 Well-Known Player

Your Bank
  4. BumblingB I got better.

Even with most to max slots, you start to accumulate a lot of novelty trinkets. From events, like what Mepps hands out to seasonal trinkets and tiered pets. They add up and take a significant chunk of space.

Then add on the thousands of catalysts (do we really need to have 6+ different catalysts for each dlc?) and other consumables and two sets of gear, it gets to be a mess.

It's worse for players that are premium and legendary that haven't purchased additional slots.

And yes, that can go even with sending a lot of account bound or tradeable items to alts to store.
    • Like x 6
  5. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

I’d add the request for the delete option for EVERYTHING as well.
    I cant think of a single valid reason for ANY item to not be deletable.
    Some of us have the opposite prob…… we r forced to use or store junk because it cant be deleted.
    Stacks an stacks of them useless soders because they cant be deleted and why not? U play the game for 2.5 hrs an u have a bottoed city soder maxed lol (exaggerating i know) but seriously……
    • Like x 1
  6. BumblingB I got better.

Is there stuff that still can't be deleted? If so, you can open a ticket to have them removed. I'm pretty sure aside from items off the MP, all can be sold or deleted.
  7. OnlyNomad The One Above All

My bank is full of stuff already. Over a decade of playing this game and trust me you have a lot of novelty items collected.
    • Like x 4
  8. OnlyNomad The One Above All

That sounds good-ish but I'd much prefer something we could have "on us" all the time (Maybe a tab or some "bag" item that holds all the novelty items) so that we can switch on the spot. Having to go back and forth in your base to collect certain novelty items would be kind of annoying.
    • Like x 2
  9. OnlyNomad The One Above All

This exactly. Add on your PvP gear, support role gear and all the other random items like Catalysts, buff items, etc. Your inventory gets cluttered quite easily.
    • Like x 1
  10. BumblingB I got better.

pst It's "cluttered".
  11. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Damn phone's auto-correct.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I thought he made a play of word between cluttered and clustersomething?? ;)
    • Like x 2
  13. OnlyNomad The One Above All

What if I did...

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

From your previous post.... it would seem that your Phone did. ;)

Guess phones are getting smarter and smarter every day. ;)
    Is this the start of the Rise of Skynet?? :eek:
    • Like x 1
  15. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Oui, oui!

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Hraesvelg Always Right

Bank bots DO exist. I wouldn't mind a permanent one like the portable R&D station, even if it's on the marketplace. My bank IS pretty full, though.
  17. Drewbolt Greatest Healer of this Generation

Some trinkets are really just emotes or do things unrelated to combat. Couldn't we just consume these trinkets and add them to the emotes tab?

Open emotes tab>Proposal----> Does Propose emote
    Open emotes tab>Curse--------> Does Curse emote
    Open emotes tab>Bubble Gum> Chews and pops gum that a maniac.
    Open emotes tab>Big 'Ole Sprinkler> Shoots fireworks from body for some reason

And if we're expanding the emotes tab, I would like access to the various dance styles that are shortsightedly tied into personality. Just because I'm powerful (is that a personality?) doesn't mean I don't know how to break dance.
    • Like x 4
  18. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Good idea and yes I'd love to get access to other dance styles.
    • Like x 4
  19. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Pfft rite now today the granted items me u gave me a box that could not be deleted. I opened it to delete the contents an we got about 938 postcard base items smfh
    Also, every time capsule i open gives them dumb tan sodas that also cant be deleted.
    I keep randomly getting some tan gear box (like a new player thing) that also cant be deleted even when opened. And when u open it, it doesnt go away. U can infinitly open it and cant delete it and i currently somehow have aquired about 9 of the darn things.

I have mule too s for this garbage, so its not the emd of the world. Just sayin, being able to delete this garbage out of inventory would be nice.

Side note* opening a ticket wont help as the non-deleteable items still obviously exist and find their devious way into my inventory like herpes lol. Ven if support deletes this crap, a new infestation will soon be present so no point in bothering them haha, faster an easier to move to a mule
  20. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

To that point also, i picked primal because it looks cool an fits my style choice in game but as you point out, cant i still breakdance too?
    I mean, i have learned to master time an space and harnessed the quantum energies to do my bidding yet i cant bust a move like larfleeze when u spot him? **** lol