Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

heiny
    • Like x 1
  2. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

3. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

4. Dephyre Committed Player

5. Dephyre Committed Player

Arwen
  6. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Goodluck on Holmium Laser Lithotripsy. Time to cut down on salty foods.
  7. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

it went well. ....OMFG, OUCH!
    I think all the stone bits have passed. Shirley, I need this stent out asap... can't get an appointment until friday. :(
    • Like x 1
  8. Dephyre Committed Player

I do hope you get to feeling better, but don't call me Shirley
  9. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

it's been 4 years or so since i logged into classmates. alt to facebook. more or less? AOL messenger, then MySpace, then facebook... use alts if u want to. U could make the next one to replace facebook.... It's called a email contact list of friends probably without the distant family member memes and FWD: insulting jokes that include such seemingly random email addresses for users that had little idea what they signed up for with a User ID/email address.

bulletin boards. The way the WWW was supposed to handle user content. Independently per user. F fbook and their ad revenue. :rolleyes:
  10. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Lol this post wins. If I could, I would've shut it down right here.
  11. Lara Committed Player

12. Wallachia Devoted Player

Anything you can do, I can do better.

I can do anything better than you.
  13. Lara Committed Player

14. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Welcome to the Jungle!
  15. the solowing Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. FFGrungeNerd New Player

Wow, I'm coming back after several years and still seeing a lot of familiar faces! Glad to see some of you are still here! (You may remember me by Blaire Sanders or Free2BeMe, I used to play on PC). Glad to see this thread is still going after.... almost 10 years!
    • Like x 3
  17. the solowing Steadfast Player

/wave Nice to see youre alive! Youre pretty quiet on social media these days lol
    • Like x 1
  18. FFGrungeNerd New Player

I'm mostly on Twitter and Facebook now, I created a new Twitter due to ex-fandom reasons, but I promise I'm still active, and I'm definitely still working on my superhero story!
  19. the solowing Steadfast Player

Dm me on facebook if you still remember me!

BTW, I didnt quite hook onto RWBY the first time. But the second revisit with a friend, it was godly.

Hes team Weiss, I was team Blake xD.

Shame what it turned into..
    • Like x 1
  20. Doctor Nova Devoted Player