You reworked the wrong system

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Dark Soldier, Aug 8, 2021.

1. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Not really. Yes there will always be meta artifacts. That is true. But content and feats are still doable with random artifacts. For example. Today I got the elite temple runner for league/friends. The last few days we weren’t beating it. We did it in 30 seconds. The 28. We managed to get it down to 22.7. We were trying different things and today they got it. And know I’m gonna help other league mates get it. They weren’t using meta artifacts. Or waiting to out gear stuff. We didn’t get on and say the feat should be increased. We kept trying different things and they finally got it. Others got it sooner. But that’s how feats work
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

They’re implying that he isn’t already doing absolutely everything within his power.
    • Like x 1
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I said in the second sentence that I know you weren’t talking to me
  4. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Yet you answered me as if I was talking about you.
  5. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Just look at it and figure it out.

Mentoring.
  6. EconoKnight XIII Legion

The first encounter of PCe is the road block; you can’t get to the rest of it until you’re passed there. You know this. I only needed to get passed the first boss four times to complete feats; and as a league, we’ve only gotten passed it five or six times total after getting to Flashpoint cr.
  7. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Temple runner is honestly not too bad. It's also about the way a tank can pull and gather all adds together (for once a flight tank is preferable to a SS). Congratulations on it.

I don't think you could say the same about COUe speed feat and Omega-level Pardon though, those still require everyone to be at their max and leave little room for non-meta builds (I do hope Allies can make a difference here in the future).
    • Like x 1
  8. EconoKnight XIII Legion

“Elite raids aren’t typically raids you random que for and expect to beat unless players know what they’re doing and are good with their powerset/role.

Being in the right group and knowing the mechanics help a lot.”

The entire response falls into what I noted, but to pick out a couple of examples:

Elite raids aren’t typically random qued for. — Didn’t even ask if that was occurring - just assumed I was an idiot.

Knowing the mechanics helps a lot. — Again, assuming I never look at that. Talked down to.
    • Like x 3
  9. the solowing Unwavering Player

Again stat clamp isnt stat differential
    • Like x 1
  10. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Was using that as an example since it’s in the latest dlc that people would be familiar with.
  11. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Yet destined to suffer the same fate
  12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

The best part is that the post he was replying to had plenty of references to a “we”. Do they think you’re the Queen of England or something?! Oooh it makes my blood boil! :mad:
    • Like x 1
  13. Major Shenanigans Well-Known Player

Really
    Implying???
    Reaching for straws are we.

From what I'm reading. I see no implying.
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Then read it properly I guess, I don’t know what else to tell you. It’s as clear as day to everyone else.
    • Like x 4
  15. Major Shenanigans Well-Known Player

I know you're upset but there is no reason to take offense to what was said. None
    I've read your comments for years and I know you're better than this.
  16. BadRandom New Player

Lol how people are supposed to get feats? by learning the game and playing how it is supposed to be played.
  17. Major Shenanigans Well-Known Player

Wow really. This guy LOL

This coming from a guy that complains about a piece of dust or some other miniscule thing that effects nothing but the looks of his trousers.
    You're the same guy that after stats matter. It was in metal if I'm not mistaken. You screamed about a certain alert being impossible. When in fact you were ignoring all instance tells & mechanics. Pffft (all you had to do was block or use a shield) you were even told this and you still continued to complain about difficulty.
    Your thoughts on things don't hold much weight on anything as far as I'm concerned. Whelp unless I want my shoes to match my hat of course.
  18. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I’ve never claimed anything was impossible so yeah, you’re very mistaken. I’m not even going to address the rest of your needlessly personal attack, but I needed to fact check you on that.
    • Like x 2
  19. Major Shenanigans Well-Known Player

This thread needs to be shut down along with the rest of the warrantless kicking & screaming. All people are doing is causing needless strife.
    • Like x 2
  20. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

The cheek of this after you literally just wrote an entire paragraph personally attacking me? Are you real?!
    • Like x 1