Superman's 80th Emblem ALTERNATIVE !

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ElBart, Jun 20, 2021.

1. ElBart New Player

So like the title said im not asking for the style "EMBLEM" im asking for an alternative for unlock the "FEAT"
    like you already did for the feat called "You Crazy Diamond" instead to open 5 Oracle's Time Capsule it was collect the Harlequin Chroma Material you can't imagine how is frustrating to see some feats that you can't done its exactly like see a really good item behind the window and you can't buy it...
    if you don't want to make something like this kind of ideas just make the feats invisible like the (Back from the hack feat) or the 0.5pts more on villains side we still don't know why the VILLAIN SIDE GOT 0.5PTS MORE THAN THE HEROE SIDE. this point of view is the same for a majority of players im already watching some comments like its over you should be there blablabla. this is actually not a good argument just the fact you can't be max stats because yes, Skill points is an advantage even if you can only win 1 or 2 of prec or might in the end you win "STATS". nothing can change that. If you decide to give some Exclusive styles or Exclusive titles its okay i agree with that but dont give "FEATS" because thats impact the game by the same the "GAMEPLAY"

So please make something about it, yes i know this is not the first or the last topic than you guys can see.

Best Regards.

#UnlockFeats #FreeSuperman's80thEmblemAlternative
    • Like x 7
  2. Zneeak Devoted Player

No matter how much you huff and puff about it, 10 or 50 featpoints exclusively won't impact SQUAT! You want it because someone else has it and you can't have it, let's be honest about that. People want to talk about bad arguments when their own is entirely based on some wierd sense of entitlement.

If you are maxed out to the point where only one or two of these types of feats are all that you are missing, you are really not missing anything, and none of it impacts you in the slightest. Exclusive is exclusive, it's time to get over it folks.

The one and only thing the Devs need to do about this is introduce a long overdue QoL Hide-function for the Feats, that way the player can hide whatever feat they can't get for whatever reason.
    • Like x 9
  3. ElBart New Player

You will be the first and the last person, where im gonna take the time to "Reply" because yes maybe you need glasses because i was asking for the "FEAT" and not the exclusive "STYLES" so if your only argument is Exclusive stuffs is Exclusive stuffs i can said WOAH
    this actually normal in your point of view to see 0.5pts on Villain side more ? and we did not know why ? maybe you right maybe not you right for the rest how can you explain this 0.5points ? can you tell me is it normal ?? NO ITS NOT JUSTIFIABLE NO FAIRNESS.
    • Like x 1
  4. Siramez Well-Known Player

Exclusive stays exclusive, either you complain every day about one 10 point feat or simply move on and forget about it. It doesn't really hurt you in any way... unless you want to complain that DCUO is unplayable because of one small feat.
    • Like x 2
  5. Zneeak Devoted Player

If you want to talk about reading comprehension, I never said squat about STYLES, I clearly mentioned EXCLUSIVES and the topic was on the EXCLUSIVE FEATS. Those featpoints you have missed are and were from the very get go introduced as an EXCLUSIVE. That's all there is to it.

Well let's flip it shall we: How normal is it to whine and moan about 0.5pts if you're as maxed out to the point where you have nearly everything else BUT 0.5pts? No matter the reason for those 0.5pts, you aren't missing it lmao. Not at all, you want it because somebody else at the end of the day can have one number differing from yours in their SP total. That's it. It's nothing but entitlement, you can compare it to that screaming kid laying on the floor at the Supermarket crying his eyes out and punching the floor because Mommy said no to all the toys and candy he was pointing and grabbing at.

It's actually very fair. That very 80th emblem-feat in your own Thread title were announced with an END-date from the get go, anybody who was around had several months to get this emblem/10 pt-feat and after that it was going to be gone. If you missed out, you missed out. All fair.
    • Like x 4
  6. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

after the time limit expired they really should have removed the feat (from view) for accounts that didnt get it.......and since we are on the subject id really like to be able to replay the style on other characters
    • Like x 1
  7. GRAADUR New Player

You are talking about exclusives stuffs so let me ask you wheres the 0.5points exclusive feat on Heroe side ? this is weird you can admit i know you don't care but you can recognize. and no devs will take the time why the villain side got this 0.5 points hmmm strange world like this kid in the supermarket xDD
    • Like x 1
  8. Zneeak Devoted Player

The Back from the Hack-feat is an exclusive 0.5 feat. What feat is it exactly that you are refering to, of which is only Villain exclusive? Also, are you the OP on another account? If so, I believe using multiple accounts is a no-go. ;)

Either way, 0.5 featpoints doesn't impact your gameplay performance in any other way than "somebody else has this, so I must have it too". That's all there is to it, ultimately. Entitlement.
    • Like x 1
  9. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

The feat "You Crazy Diamond" is for an item that is NOT an exclusive iconic one; Harlequin's Chroma Material is available to all who want to pursue it.

The 80th Anniversary Superman Emblem is an exclusive that the devs were allowed to create and hand out to players for a limited time. Remember, iconic exclusives have to be approved by DC/WB (or whomever owns them now) BEFORE the devs can hand them out. And when they can hand them out, it is only for a limited time. In order to follow your suggestion, the devs would have to ask permission to have access to that exclusive item again just so they can grant the feat. I do not think the devs have the time to look into that, because getting permission can take weeks/months/years; we waited YEARS to get a green aura for our green lantern characters after game launch, for example.

In my opinion, a better alternative would be to not tie a feat to an exclusive limited-time iconic item(s); that way, if players miss out, they simply miss out. No feat(s) to chase, no alternative.
    • Like x 2
  10. GRAADUR New Player

You don't understand the back from the hack feat is a 0.50 points feat but on villain side they have 0.05 points feat more we still dont know why and you can ;) 1000 times if you want that will change nothing xD what can you reply to that did you even know the villains ppl got 0.05 point feat more than heroes ? what can you said ? is it normal ? NONO i just want a BALANCE even if 0.05 points feat is nothing to your eyes because you maybe need so many other feats like destroy 100 orange barils or some other like that xD hahaha but yeah go back to the subject i just want someone who can tell me WHY villains have 0.05 points feats more than heroe ;) lool its so funny and im the kid in the supermarket daaamn :O ;) ;) ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. Zneeak Devoted Player

Oh, so you are actually trying to make a case over not 50 featpoints, not even 10 featpoints but actually 0.05 featpoints?? I think you closed the case on yourself there, LMAO!

Seriously, 0.05 featpoints?! I mean, talk about "change nothing" right there. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

If the biggest thing you can find to make an issue and a thread of is the difference of 0.05, I think I dare to say that things are balanced enough on that regard.
    • Like x 4
  12. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

You know, if someone posted something suggesting an alternative EMBLEM be made available, one that looks the same but doesn't give you the Feat, I'd be on that in a heartbeat.

But that 10 points ain't worth my time.
    • Like x 1
  13. GRAADUR New Player

Your arguments doesnt have any sens... can you let me alone in my supermarket ? please.. im talking to devs not you btw ;););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););)
    • Like x 1
  14. GRAADUR New Player

i'll be probably ban soon if i reply to another person so i'll just quit the topic because you guys don't understand, you can explain of the best way in the world that will change nothing at all. maybe in your eyes 0.05pts is nothing but its not the case of everyone you have your opinions thats good but it doent means this is the good one. i was only talking of give an "Alternative" for gives a feat and why the villain side have more. but yes its okay i let you guys in the brainiac's ship maybe you are waithing inside since few years thats why your minds dont exactly know what i mean. there's a difference between "COSPLAY" and "GAMEPLAY" so yeah this is not the end of the world if i miss 0.05 points feats blablabla but forums are there for explain a opinion if this is for said all the time the same kinds of things just don't said anything at all.

Cyu

Maybe a REAL "DEV" can give a REAL "RESPONSE"

Peace ;)
    • Like x 1
  15. Zneeak Devoted Player

Sorry to burst your bubble, but your argument is entirely baseless, it's all entitlement while the reasons for these featpoints discussed in this thread being exclusive actually are valid.

Hate to break it to you, but you are going to just have to put your big boy-pants on and get over it. Exclusive is exclusive for a reason, sorry you missed out but you did, and that's all there is to it. I'm sorry that a few other players happen to have 0.05 (LOOOOOL) to 0.50 more featpoints than you might have, but that has zero impact on any performance and gameplay other than you wanting what somebody else has, just because.

Oh, the actual green name-Devs have in fact visited this very topic several times, confirming that exclusive stays exclusive. You're beating a dead horse pretending it's still alive. ;)

There's nothing more to add to the topic besides adding derail, toodles! :)
    • Like x 3
  16. nawanda Loyal Player

I said on this forum the week that emblem was released with a limited time feat that it would cause complaints forever. The problem is that players take pride in completing feats. While it’s true to say that 10 feat points makes no difference whatsoever, players love getting feats. It should never have had a feat attached if it was going to be time limited.

However, what’s done is done. The example with the Harlequin chroma/time capsules was implemented almost straight away when the devs acknowledged that the chroma should not have had a feat attached, not 3-4 years down the line in response to complaints.

I don’t really care if this feat is given away to people who don’t have it (in contrast to a lot of the people on here who have the other unobtainable feat I shall not name).
    • Like x 1
  17. Kestral Committed Player

It's just bad game design to make this one a feat knowing it would only be available for a set period of time. A way to fix this is they could make a different item that when collected for the same amount of marks grants the now impossible to achieve feat.
    • Like x 1
  18. Revelatiøn Active Player

19. Revelatiøn Active Player

you will understand the request for "ElBart" the day you will have reached the maximum skill points and you will have 10 poor points to have .. in the meantime you can continue to break orange barils and look for your green points in metropolis
  20. Proxystar #Perception

If the developers want to introduce other time limited emblems and change the feat to be given if/when a player consumes any time limited "emblem" then I wouldn't have a problem with it. Of course those of us with the superman emblem would already have it but others would be able to obtain it via other means, don't introduce a new feat.

I think this feat is different from the back from the hack feat, the hack feat was compensatory, this one was just a time limited exclusive, but it isn't really necessary to maintain its exclusivity. Once upon a time I'd have outright said no, but I'm being reasonable about it.
    • Like x 1