Another update where superspeed movement modes remain broken

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Robotsidekick, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Ryll Committed Player

In all honesty, I would rather see other fixes to the game. I play daily with lightstreams and didn't even realize it was broken until I saw this thread...
  2. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

I would because i will bet you anything you wish to bet that “every single player” on the server didnt buy it thus are not affected.
    I advise you to be realistic and not take that bet too be ause you’r you’d lose as i am on that server an did not purchase and actually not a single Player i play with has either so “all” have not as you claim.
    I stand by what i said. A small % have purchased and are affected. Even if it were as high as 50% i would stand by what i said an prefer the devs to focus on what impacts all of us not some.
    Im speculating an saying a small %. Its a specific style and a specific color and cost real $. That really narrows down the market on who would purchase. Its not a stretch at all to assume a small % purchased.
    Its quite a leap to pretend like ALL have tho……. Especially when that objectivly false.
    Good try tho :)
  3. Ebon Pegasus Master of the Speed Source

Actually it has nothing to do with whether you actually purchased it or not. If you are on PS4 you cannot see lightstreams on ANY character. So whether you purchased it or not you are still affected.

And to specify it's actually 6 specific style items and specific colors that cost 7 dollars a piece and a whole bundle (that cost 90 dollars!) both of which have been out for some years and many people have purchased.

I'm all about the greater good so very rarely will you see me get so upset about something. I don't mind spending money in the game because it helps the greater good and people like you who probably don't contribute as much cash but still reap the benefits. But I want the stuff that I purchase to work. Period.

*EDIT*

At the end of the day I really don't care if they fix them in order for me to use them. I've moved on. Already threw all the concepts in the trash that would have utilized and found something else that actually works. That's fine. I still want my money back.
  4. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

If you work hard, do good work, and you're not valued at your job, change jobs. Plenty of place pay a compensation. I'm starting to imagine that's why this is happening at an alarming rate with DCUO's devs.
  5. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Money back is a solid request. Agreed and i agree its an issue that cost some people money.
    I also assure you weather i see ppls lightstreams or not doesnt affect me any. I could care less lol.
    Im simply appreciating the response from the dev layin out the priority order and this aint that high on it and im glad. I want em doing things to make raids better (will i get my wish? Time will tell).
    • Like x 1
  6. Ebon Pegasus Master of the Speed Source

That's fine but making raids better is a subjective thing. Raids are just fine to me. I have zero issues with the raids. See how that works?

Me not getting what I paid for isn't subjective it's a straight up fact.
  7. Ebon Pegasus Master of the Speed Source

[IMG]
    This is the ridiculous response I received from Support. So you are telling me that you've acknowledged that the problem isn't going to be fixed anytime soon if ever and I still can't receive a refund?

Is this really how you treat paying customers? No offer of any kind of reimbursement or anything?

This is absurd!
    • Like x 1
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

C'est la vie.
  9. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Agreed, raids only example but your not wrong. Just different opinions on where the focus an time should be (again, agreed anyone who paid for something and didnt actually get what they pay for deserves to be compensated/reimbursed)
  10. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Just wow
  11. Ebon Pegasus Master of the Speed Source

I can appreciate that and I can see where you are coming from. My apologies but these responses have me fuming. I can't fathom how a company can not only willingly and knowingly sell a broken product with no disclaimer or anything about it being broken and then act like it's no big deal.

No it's a VERY HUGE DEAL bordering on fraud. They are intentionally misleading paying customers and then doing nothing after the fact. This is disgusting and being in customer service for 20+ years I know that this isn't a response that any reputable company would give. My company would give them a refund and MORE for the inconvenience and that is NOT uncommon. These are draconian business practices that need to be left in the dark ages.
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

NOTICE: I AM ONLY REFERRING TO HOW THINGS ARE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WITH THE WAY CREDIT CARD COMPANIES DO THINGS HERE. IF YOU ARE IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY, THE POLICES AND THE LAWS GOVERNING CREDIT CARDS MAY BE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, AND YOU MAY NOT HAVE SOME OPTIONS THAT ARE AVAILABLE TO US! YOU HAVE BEEN DULY WARNED!!!

So, IF your transaction was funded by either a credit card or a debit card (something with a Visa, American Express, Discover, or Master Card logo on it) here in the US, you have the right to dispute the charge with the bank that issued your card and try to get your money back from them. After 32 years of working in the Service Industry, I can tell you from experience that the vast majority of the time, the issuing bank sides with the CUSTOMER and you'll get your money back.

This will require you to remember EXACTLY when you purchased that Lightstream Movement Mode, and EXACTLY when you added the funds from your card, so that you have an actual transaction to dispute.

Do with this information whatever you feel you need to do with it. ;)
    • Like x 1
  13. Ebon Pegasus Master of the Speed Source

Thank you for the info, Jack. I’m going to try my best to work things out with the company first. They have started a positive dialogue since the last few responses I received and hope that we can come to an amicable agreement.

All else failing though...
    • Like x 1