24 hours is at 11:30PM Pacific correct?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Quantum Rising, Apr 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flaves Level 30

It is probably much easier that way to be fair.
    • Like x 1
  2. Caroline Dedicated Player

They better not.
    • Like x 1
  3. Proxystar #Perception

PC players should get greater compensation, simply on the basis its down longer.
    • Like x 2
  4. Caroline Dedicated Player

You tell 'em.
  5. Dubb Lantern Well-Known Player

Reports of many PS4 players still cannot login. Everyone will get the same rewards. Deal with it.
  6. Proxystar #Perception

I can tell 'em, can't make 'em understand though :D
    • Like x 1
  7. Caroline Dedicated Player

Lol, someone's ******** that they're not getting the greater rewards. :D
    • Like x 1
  8. Proxystar #Perception

haha :)
  9. Dubb Lantern Well-Known Player

Someone is pissed they still can’t play and those who are will be getting the same rewards.
  10. Cristoffer New Player

"i have played for 15min, We all get the same rewards deal with it" Sounds like some one need to sleep abit longer. or have a cookie
    • Like x 2
  11. Caroline Dedicated Player

I'm not pissed, I'm feeling quite good in fact, knowing I'm still getting the better rewards. ;)
    • Like x 1
  12. Cristoffer New Player

think its up btw
  13. Dubb Lantern Well-Known Player

I will be going to bed now that I’ve run my dailies and duo across multiple toons, all before reset.
  14. Caroline Dedicated Player

• Warning: The DCUO forums are for everyone. Please be respectful, constructive, and kind. Please welcome contrasting views and stay on topic. Do not insult or attack anyone.

We're doing the same right now, the game is up for PC too, halfwit
    • Like x 2
  15. Dubb Lantern Well-Known Player

Congratulations. No need to be so angry.
    • Like x 1
  16. Caroline Dedicated Player

I ain't though. :D Have a good night and don't forget to suck on that thumb of yours! :)
    • Like x 2
  17. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I hope all platforms receive gifts of flowers and candy in addition to these already generous rewards. Yummy, yummy candy.

Either way it'll be xmas, whether we all get the same gifts or different gifts, we all get gifts. Yay cake! Yummy, yummy cake.
    • Like x 1
  18. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

I mean, it was only like a 20 minute time difference between the 2 platforms being up. At first the drama queen in me wanted PC players to get the better rewards just to see trade chat melt down. Reading a couple posts here, I'm torn now lol. I dont care about the rewards personally. It looks like either way I'm going to have my popcorn ready haha
  19. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

No, we feed off the drama here. Stop being so positive...lol
  20. willflynne 10000 Post Club

See, personally I read the thread and found myself thinking, "...and this is the point where Dad turns the car around and says nobody's getting ice cream and starts heading home."

But then I was up WAY too early this morning, so take that slightly sleep-deprived thought as you will. :D
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.