The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Ice Lynx Dedicated Player

I'm just an NPC, move along :oops:

[IMG]
    • Like x 12
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  3. Caroline Dedicated Player

Haha, pretty cool!
    • Like x 2
  4. Eve YouTuber

Riddle me this...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  5. mamadomomo Active Player

I miss the old NPC batman

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  6. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Thanks. I thought of it as more of a modern iteration of her.

I had no idea it was a culturally relevant costume element -- a veldig bra! That's so cool. I thought it was just a cool look Hughes came up with back then. Thank you for educating me.
    • Like x 2
  7. Apollonia Dedicated Player

OMG. I'm so embarrassed. I totally misread your reply. heheh. Oops. I thought you were educating me on the type of shirt when in fact you were cheering me on. Oh sigh. Apologies for my ignorance.
    • Like x 1
  8. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

No worries :)
    • Like x 1
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 2
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Over in the Costume Styles Request Thread, someone posted in another language, requesting several styles, including a weird, black-suited Superman with a new costume design. I have no idea if this is anything more than a fan-made redesign, but I knew we could get pretty close to it in-game, so I threw it together with styles I had on my Ultra-Kryptonian Villain:

[IMG]

Recipe:
    HEAD = Partial Slimline, I believe
    FACE = Goggles
    CHEST = Stalwart Defender
    LEGS = Elaborate Slimline
    HANDS = Sinestro
    WAIST = Chevron
    BACK = Enhanced Green Knight (for the glow that made it look brighter than the blue I normally use.)
    EMBLEM = I used Enhanced Subject 0 from the Flashpoint Time Capsules. The Non-Enhanced version could work just as well, or maybe even a bit better, depending on your preference.

The mask might be more satisfactory if you switched it to the Exobyte Origin Head Style, but that's only available in the month of January during the Annual Anniversary Event. :(

And I'm spent!
    • Like x 3
  12. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

What chest is that
  13. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 2
  15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

What's the waist style called?Nevermind got it :)
  16. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I finaly pulled my self together and farmed the omega symbol so I tried making snyder's darkseid,my version of it :) I used bark skin instead of rock since I see the rock skin as Very outdated :)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  17. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

nice!
    one idea though...
    If you can find the blue vinyl material you could apply it to the goggles and cape . That will leave your color wheel free to add a flesh tone so you could apply it to the sinestro hands and make him look barehanded!
    • Like x 2
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Tenth metal chroma works good on goggles :)
    • Like x 1
  19. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

TY
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Very well done! I think that's as close as we can get at this time, with only one exception...

His outfit is supposed to be blue, like in the comics. It's more of a navy blue, but it's still blue.

[IMG]

;)
    • Like x 2