The hidden feat: Back From the Hack 2011

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Skizo, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

lol where's OP now?
  2. tukuan Devoted Player

Now get it, the problem is that you can't stand seeing that feat in the list.

Here's a solution:
    • Open up the feats UI and navigate to the feat that's bothering you
    • Close one eye
    • Take whichever hand you aren't using for your controller or mouse and extend your index finger
    • Hold that finger parallel to the ground and about 6-8 inches from your face
    • Adjust vertically until the feat is hidden and/or as needed while you are scrolling through your feats
    And that's it, pretty nifty eh? No more problems and you all can go about your day with out worrying anymore. The beauty part is this also works for any feats you don't have but just don't want to pursue as well as those you will never never get.
    BTW feel free to follow the same steps for this post, only changing the finger and making it perpendicular. That's about how most of us feel when this ask keeps coming up.
    • Like x 6
  3. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Not getting a feat you didn't earn and can't earn doesn't hurt you or anyone. So why not give up asking for it?

Also, you should send me $50. Why not? Let me have it. Because why not?

See, my argument is precisely as good as yours, since it's, you know, 100% your own "argument."
    • Like x 4
  4. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I think you meant:
    Fixed!
    • Like x 2
  5. Solarbound Committed Player

You didn't go through the struggle. So, nope, you can't have it -_-
    • Like x 2
  6. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Would love to see this bumped up to a 4 star feat for those of us who have it.
    • Like x 1
  7. Skizo New Player

No one here I see as having a "competitive soul."

I perfectly understand those who suffered that, if they had been given a style, a pet or something, I would not be here, I have 607 sps and I do not like to see a person with 608 sps for a gifted feat that I cannot grant, it is unfair and in no game occurs this.

* Some of you are really very toxic, and to those who put a decent comment, thank you.
  8. PHNTM Well-Known Player

Exclusive items for loyal players who suffered something like the hack, have been found in other games too. You really need to look into the issues people had at that time and it'd make you realise the 50 point feat is miniscule in comparison and they should have had more. This game might not have even survived after that if it wasn't for those same loyal players.

Stop having this entitlement mentality.
    • Like x 3
  9. Irvynnge Loyal Player

10. nawanda Loyal Player

I think a lot of the posts driven by requests for this feat to be granted are out of a sense of injustice - real or otherwise - that only people who were playing in 2011 can ever achieve maximum SP.

I think it’s a valid point, however entitled and childish some of the actual requests are.
  11. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

"How 'bout, No?..Then he waddled away. (waddle waddle).To the very next day"
  12. Zneeak Devoted Player

TLDR: They want it simply because they can't have it. This entitled mindset currently sums up a large portion of today's community. Apparently their parents didn't teach them the meaning of "NO" when growing up.
    • Like x 4
  13. Zneeak Devoted Player

Why is it not the same? Because you happen to have the other feats mentioned? :rolleyes: If you're going to hand out a feat to some players just because they are crybabies about a feat that is EXCLUSIVE for a very GOOD REASON, you might aswell start handing out all other feats that are exclusive to any extent and form. You can't draw the line where it personally fits oneself, just 'cause. That's not how it works! :D
    • Like x 3
  14. Zneeak Devoted Player

It occurs in PLENTY of games, especially in the category of MMO's, false statements doesn't help your argument in the case.

I also find it extremely amusing how you want to talk about being competetive while asking for a HANDOUT, just because a very few longterm completionist-players have something you can't get for good reasons. Not a very competetive thing if you think about it.
    • Like x 4
  15. Darth Piper Loyal Player

I'm with the "No" crowd too. The feat and any other items granted along with it are for the people who were here when it happened and stuck around. It's just like other limited edition items... Superman 80th Emblem (restricted per licensing with DC Comics), the TV Series Supergirl Legends PVE/PVP skin (same reason).... If you didn't get them while they were available, that's it.

Here's another little thing. You cannot even replay this feat across to other characters on the account. How do I know? At least one friend in-game has it on a character that existed when the incident went down but has since created a new character... and he cannot replay it or the styles across that were associated with it.

So if you have the feat, congrats!
    • Like x 2
  16. ALB Dedicated Player

I got the feat. The problem with this community, beside toxic behavior, I you all assume. Just because idc if people get a feat a decade old don't mean I dont have it. If people are willing to support the game for 0.5, let them. You all don't seem.to care about how the devs make things p2w. 0.5 pts. You all care a lil to much
    • Like x 1
  17. ALB Dedicated Player

I have the feat. Me giving you money our my pocket is the same as the devs giving players or letting player buy a 0.5sp a decade old? Are they taking others feats to give to these players. Your argument is terrible
  18. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Agreed. It's toxic to not grant everyone all time limited items, styles and feats. Let them.
  19. ALB Dedicated Player

I have the feat. You know what, this community is selfish. That has to be the only reason you all assume someone will argue about something that doesn't effect him or her. I have the feat, it's just idc if other players get a feat that's literally a decade old in a game with 600+ sp. But hey, enjoy the 0.5sp buffer
  20. ALB Dedicated Player

How is that toxic?