The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I love it. Any chance DC will let the devs create a trinket that allows us to say “Can you fly Bobby?”, because that is at least my 4th favorite one-liner.
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Right now, I just need you to remind me which Head Style that is, and why it isn't a separate Head & Face so that I could use that Face with an Open Face Helmet to make Cobra Commander's Helmet! :confused:
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Silent school helm I believe it’s called. I think it was an omnipotent item. If I had to guess, the character it’s modeled after in the update wore that exact combination. So therefore they had to make it all one piece. I assume adding a material to the Question mask to make it look metal just makes the style look weird?
    Edit: I lied. I just checked and the item is Silent School Helm but the style is Silent Master
    • Like x 2
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The Investigator's Mask Face Style has eye sockets and a nose sculpted into it that no Material will get rid of. It makes it impossible to get the look that's needed.

[IMG]

Even in the "best" lighting environment in the game for eliminating the shadows, you can still see them.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Yeah I had a feeling that would be the problem.
    • Like x 1
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I like this even better than the last set.
    • Like x 1
  7. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Thank you. Then I will save that to an armory and try to expand on it in between boss spams.
    • Like x 2
  8. BƖack Dedicated Player

Nice one!
    • Like x 1
  9. BƖack Dedicated Player

10. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

Training time :D
    • Like x 4
  11. BƖack Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

13. Solstice Vanguard Well-Known Player

My rendition of Zneeak's gorgeous style with a "Sho'Nuff" twist.

• Like x 1
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh yes and when I apply dark cosmic chroma to the armor that looks amazing no matter what material I use? Well it looks cool but it doesn’t maximize the cosmic-idness of the material.
    that’s the source of my new obsession.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

17. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Updated my Merlin style a bit more
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Updated my cosmic spider-man a bit again
    [IMG]
    • Like x 9
  19. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

This looks fantastic...very creative. Might have to...*ahem*...borrow this idea for yet another new look for me. Very well done though.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  20. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Thanks,go a head :)
    • Like x 1