The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Awesome pic
    Ive been running solos the last 2 days and havent gotten one to drop.. i have the absolute worst luck when it comes to drops .. tragic
    • Like x 1
  2. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What do you think about a Greenscreen base item? Looks like a lot of you could make use of it here. :)
    • Like x 2
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Lyssa got her henchmen :)
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  4. Eve YouTuber

Argh that would be perfect. For Celling, Floor and Wall xD
    • Like x 1
  5. NelielTu New Player

• Like x 2
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  7. FreyDCUO Well-Known Player

Got my hands on the Cosmic Chroma yesterday and was playing around with it and created this! Definitely my new favorite material/chroma.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  8. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Updated my stargirl inspired alt a bit again after some time :)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  9. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I may just have to try and get one of those for my Kryptonian-themed character now, that looks great!
    • Like x 2
  10. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

batsuits testing materials.the second one is my current one
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  11. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Hey. Don’t judge me. This is just a rough draft on cosmic chroma armor. :)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

People who have viewed my previous posts know that I do what I can to create my own styles and not just wear the outfits of existing characters. I know I’ve been gone a while but only because I created a style I was unable to improve upon and had no way of improving it.
    however, this Spyral style is something I’ve wanted so long and looks so great that I’ve had to betray my “I’m RunfromDanger Man, not Captain Copyright-Infringement oath”.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

Finally got the Green Helicopter for Multi Lantern. Dope.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  14. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Love it...except for one little thing....the lasso. Just doesn't fit the look.
    • Like x 1
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Agree. The legs are what I find myself questioning the most. So now...well tomorrow after like 4 o’clock, I’ll be scrolling one piece at a time to try and find legs that look armor plated yet show the cosmic. Have a feeling it’ll be a long afternoon. Lol
    • Like x 1
  16. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Pictures from yesterday, before I replied to Khalon and after I had already gotten ready for bed. I look at this and I am officially asking for help. Haven’t removed the lasso from the first one and checked on that yet, but I am officially authorizing all criticism in the last 2 cosmic chroma posts. :)

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  17. Solstice Vanguard Well-Known Player

My RoboCop style.

• Like x 2
  18. Solstice Vanguard Well-Known Player

I guess Pinterests won't work on the forums. :/
  19. Eve YouTuber

Very cool!
    • Like x 1
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Mine would disappear all the time. Eventually I resorted to messaging the pictures to myself.