The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. willflynne 10000 Post Club

White Neon Chroma would probably be the best option of the ones you listed. Shimmer is REALLY shiny and might be too much, and Glowing is all-green. Void, meanwhile, makes the outfit dark so you'll still see costume piece details and a white glow but the costume piece will end up black.

With White Neon Chroma you can tone down the white glow a bit by using an off-white or grey color and using white or whatever color you think matches what you're looking for in a White Lantern look. Plus having a shade of grey in there helps provide some contrast. There's also the option of getting and using pieces of the Energy Armor set.
    • Like x 1
  2. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

it's tough being dcuo broke and opening 30 cursed gotham for the white neon chroma
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Oh dude, please tell me you haven't already opened those capsules???!!!??? The White Neon Chroma is from the Dark Multiverse Time Capsule. In it you get a Neon Chroma Box and then when you open it gives you a choice of either Black Neon Chroma or the White Neon Chroma. I really hope you haven't opened too many of the Cursed Gotham capsules as that's the wrong one if your're looking for the White Neon Chroma.
  4. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

l
    lmao my bad I meant that one. The cursed gotham was for the runic hands.
    • Like x 1
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Woooo....glad to hear that, and happy hunting.
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

7. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

no luck, I opened 20 lol
    • Like x 1
  8. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Yeah, that's the "fun" part of chasing the ultra-rare drop in a TC. lol

If it makes you feel any better I'm slowly working my way through my remaining stack of Dark Multiverse TCs as well, trying to get one of the Neon Chromas to drop. :D
    • Like x 3
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I've opened well over 100 that I had saved up from a couple rounds of Resurgence Capsules, and no luck at all on getting a Neon Chroma Materials Box. I really want that Black Neon Chroma, but I'll be damned if I'm paying $1 Billion - $1 for it on the Broker! With this latest round of Resurgence, the price should have dropped a lot more than it has.
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The Runic Hands were a collection reward, it wasn't an ultra rare collection either.
  11. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

In these times, the first collection for the runic hands goes for half a billion... so it makes it an ultra-rare collection. In my eyes at least. Even if I get the white or black neon chroma pack I'm still going to sell it or trade it for a furious material lol
    • Like x 1
  12. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

13. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  14. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Unfortunately with idiots like me willing to pay that 1B on the broker, people will continue to demand those prices (I had to get it, already had the Black Neon and I really really really really wanted the White Neon too). ;)
  15. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

New style for my Mentalica (Mental inspired witch character). I went for not my usual type of style but I like it. The hair color is inspired by Megzilla's on test server :p
    • Like x 6
  16. Jensu Well-Known Player

[IMG]

Blue Vinyl Neon Material looks great on a Quantum user.
    • Like x 7
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

18. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Every battle calls for the right outfit and gear. Whether its multiverse-level, mystical/occult, or simply a Gotham gang war, this Amazon is equipped and ready for war!

[IMG]

Here's a little video I made showcasing the outfits in motion.

• Like x 6
  19. Eve YouTuber

Mermaid, you have the best styles in the game. Periodt.
    • Like x 4
  20. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is my athenian ceremonial style:)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6