The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Not sure, haven't tried it yet.
  2. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Didn't Herald of Black Elite have the black lantern animation on your toon hand?
  3. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. willflynne 10000 Post Club

The Herald of the Black chest piece will give you a right hand/forearm that looks like a corpse and the Elite version of the set has some energy animations on the pieces, but no glowing black energy ring like you see with Light or Rage that I know of.
    • Like x 1
  5. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Seriously? I swear I thought I saw a right hand with black ring animation......
  6. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Doesn't look like it with either the regular or Elite versions.

Male version is shown at the 7:03 minute mark, female at the 11:40 mark and no glowing black rings that I could see. *shrug*
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Playing around with the Steel Neon Chroma.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Going for a "Natural Wonder" for my healer.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  8. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I think I must've mistaken it with Black Hand lol Well there goes my idea of having a red lantern and a black ring animation style.
  9. Azreaus Committed Player

Perhaps you saw someone with a modular aura?
  10. Jensu Well-Known Player

love how the compostie ges with my Quantum look

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

Loving the Black Canary Jacket :) Made some "Celebrity" style haha in my Gazette themed base x)
    • Like x 8
  12. Eve YouTuber

Crystal Sky\Infused with the Source.
    [IMG]

Nature has many elements. Starting with Ice :D
    Edit: Yes, this is the Source Aura.
    • Like x 7
  13. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I wanna personally thank the devs that made this monstrosity possible! [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You assume correctly:

[IMG]

And just for craps & giggles, here he is with a Diamond Shield!

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. Mermaid Dedicated Player

That Diamond! So majestic! I hope they bring back a similar material... or perhaps a Diamond Chroma!!
    • Like x 1
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Well, in real life, while "clear" or "white" diamonds are the most prized, they DO come in other colors! The infamous Hope Diamond, on display in the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, DC is a very BLUE diamond, for instance.
  17. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Amazonian Biker Chic. For this jacket, I curated a style inspired by the Gotham City Garage series which is essentially similar to the DC Bombshells universe but decked out in Punk-Rock-Biker theme.

Thanks DCUO team for giving us the highly requested Canary jacket! This jacket has limitless potential to be mix and matched with various themes, truly a major win for us all.

[IMG]

Noble Warrior Shorts since I want to keep that Amazon aspect with her. Double Chains with Steel Neon Chroma to elevate that "Edgy Punk Metal" look.
    [IMG]

I've been wanting to use Lobo's Chained Hook but haven't been able to! This style was just the perfect look for it. Bandana for the face adds a rogue outlaw element. An Amazon with a cowl is just not the way to go! Face coverings are more suitable.
    [IMG]

Alternatively, I used the Armored Detective Helm for that biker aspect. I also used the Main Man Bandana with the goggles. Both head styles fit well! Ultimately, for her regular outfit, I just decided to either use no head style or the Psycho Jester.
    [IMG]

• Like x 10
  18. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 4
  19. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

yeah, I had a feeling shimmer would look bad but thought I’d throw it out there anyway. Lol
    The diamond would be tolerable but it seems somehow out of place at the same time.
  20. Lynx Committed Player

Here's my 3 current characters, all villains. Havent been able to get much in the way of atlantean-inspired gear for hydracide yet though:

[IMG]
    • Like x 6