The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I don't know about everyone else, but this is immediately where my mind went when I saw that new jacket.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

For both Crystar and Iceman (who that character was originally before I redressed him) it needs to have a blue tint. That's part of the reason why I mentioned the BLUE Hope Diamond! ;)
    • Like x 1
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

You're right.
  4. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

Element #2 Fire
    One with Nature. As Nature has many elements :D
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  5. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

Element #4: Water
    One with Nature. Nature has many elements :D
    - Yes It's part of a style-series I'm doing around Nature since my main is based on Nature-
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  6. Multiverse Creator League

• Like x 1
  7. Jensu Well-Known Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

recreated my look wih the black and blue composite...now if if we had a 4th materiel slot i could add the Temporal
    • Like x 3
  8. Multiverse Creator League

• Like x 1
  9. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I'm kinda sad. With armor that looks amazing no matter what material is added to it, what purpose do I have in a style menu anymore?

...oh yes and anyone curious about the hands in some of those images? My gloves are designed that way. The armor harnesses the powers and feeds them to the gloves. That's why my hands seem to be Source energy, water, or neon when they're not.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  10. FreyDCUO Well-Known Player

While being a member of the Birds of Prey, Ivy thought she'd take some fashion advice from Black Canary :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  11. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

batmen
    vandal savage timeline
    [IMG]
    easy flashpoints batman the only expensive item is the mat
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    and a prototype batsuit that iam working
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

One of the best styles I’ve seen on this thread
    • Like x 2
  13. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

Earth
    [IMG]

Wind
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Thank you.
  15. Multiverse Creator League

• Like x 3
  16. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Different shoulders.
    I realized that I'm not just a Green Lantern now. I'm a Green Lantern with armor that channels Source Energy. I don't have to wear that emblem, what are the Guardians gonna do about it? I can channel the Source now.
    [IMG]

...still can't figure out why my images sometimes are so gigantic that I have to use an app to make them normal. size.
    • Like x 1
  17. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh yes, one more thing. When you have a Green Lantern ring and have been irradiated with Source Energy...it takes a lot to get drunk.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Multiverse Creator League

19. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Well THIS look was inevitable, especially when I saw that emblems fit on the back. :D

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  20. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

What's a good material for a white lantern? White Neon Chroma? Shimmer? Glowing? Void... There's this silver blueish color to comic book white lantern Kyle Rayner. It looks clean and I want to recreate it.