Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Those would need to be specially designed for just females I imagine, because the large wings for both automatically scale and for reasons I don’t completely understand they don’t end up as long.
    I do agree though that the females deserve wings that are almost disproportionate.
  2. High Troller Loyal Player

but you do miss the fact that some older styles are super large on the female. the devs originally said they felt smaller wings were ideal on females when i asked if they can bump up the scales on the original females wings of sin. it wasn't a scaling issue. it was a design decision. i merely wanted to throw the large wings idea back on the table.
    • Like x 1
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I do agree to the first decision. Missing over sized items.
  4. Dmitri Active Player

Ik it's wrong tread but we need a name wipe for banned accounts and ppl who quit dc,,,we active players want to have good names but banned accounts and old accounts who might delete game wasted them by sitting on them,, pls make another name event
    • Like x 1
  5. bettina gale New Player

Hello, I've been looking through this thread a bit but I can't seem to find what I have in mind, if it has been said already, I apologize!
    I would love to see a fur coat in game, especially for female characters but not exclusively... sort of a 'mob boss-I won't get my hands dirty but will if I have to' kinda style, a mix between a Barbara Kean from the show Gotham and a Demi Moore from Charlie's Angels, possibly open with a fitted undergarment. I'm adding a couple of references of what I mean.

Thank you so much for any consideration!

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. SirHyper Active Player

emissive eyes but not the whole eyeball, only the irises glowing
    • Like x 1
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

There's at least 1 skin that gives you that, the Robot Skin. Other than that, it doesn't seem to be something we'll ever see as a separate face style.
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I want a new winged jet pack back style similar to this one:

[IMG]

Don't forget the animation of the exhaust flames! ;)
    • Like x 1
  9. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I was totally about to say "not if there won't be flames shooting out instead of just exhaust"...but then I scrolled down and saw you added that part.
    So I agree.
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The flames come from the hot jet exhaust igniting the gaseous emissions from his lunch at Taco Hell! ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. Black Peacock Active Player

Aside from fixing the fishnets - which are a paid item of which half is now unusable (sheer version) - or giving us a proper replacement in some way/shape/form:
    • Neutral corset/cropped jacket combo: something that isn't specifically themed, so it can be worn with more than one style
    • More heeled boots: The Zatanna ones, in particular. But I'll take any!
    Also, please I love DCUO so FIX the colour channels on gear!. I just bought the Royal Chroma pack and they're mostly unusable since since certain gear pieces that use only one channel require more than the limit of three Chromas that we have now. For example, the Thigh-high boots don't dye the colour with any Royal Chroma 1, instead they're always gold because they take the color from channel 2. This is stupid, the boots are a one-colour item.
    Finally, is it possible to get a version of Necromancer legs without the ugly boot-things? The Necromancer legs are a staple in many costumes for many of the female players and unfortunately they look bad if you use them with knee-high boots, since the foot-cover boot-things have a thinner sculpt than the rest of the leg, so it looks way too bad.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Bizarro cape, please.

I'd assumed it'd be there somewhere (I got some Bizarro items already), but no. My Bizarro themed character looks all wrong with a tidy looking cape with an 'S' on their back. :)
    • Like x 1
  13. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Agree wholly with this.

Also, it automatically adds to a channel 'white'. So if one wanted a nice red/gold theme or whatever, that's something to contend with too.

On the whole, one would be better off with just plain gold/silver/bronze mats as Royal just doesn't really work as it should.

I got the pack in the free rollout in January, and while I was happy to receive free material, I've rarely used it for the exact above reasons.

I would be unimpressed if I'd paid cash for it. (English understatement)
  14. Fwames Well-Known Player

Eldritch horror face mask with moving tentacles along with an eldritch orbital strike that unleashes tentacles from the ground
    • Like x 1
  15. Guamanian New Player

Thanks. To obtain the set you would have to have all of the Noble Warrior Set and the Valiant Warrior head piece. The NPC will become available and gives you the cape as a gift for finding her. She then gives you a mission to obtain the shoulder armor, then the Armor Bracelets, and lastly the waist piece with the Golden Lasso. I can't stop thinking about it. Am I obsessed or what?[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

You are obsessed. Join the club. I bring rice crispy squares to the Sunday meetings and brownies to Thursday. We are also working on a secret handshake. But that is still TBD
    • Like x 1
  17. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

[IMG]

I'd already done a post for the above suit without having that subject.

Well now here I am following the path like everyone else claiming this style and the real one this time with the lantern logo on it, no because the one we have without logo leaves a bitter taste.
    • Like x 2
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Even better would be one with the Emblem Slot on the front, so it can be used with ANY Emblems! ;)
  19. Mystyfy Level 30

I don't know if this is the place for this exactly, but I was in a thread a while back that had some ideas thrown out about movement mode styles. They were mainly variants of flight and Rocket Assisted Glide with different poses, for instance both arms forward or to the side with the flight animation.

A similar animation was requested for acrobatics, but with both arms out to the side and feet straight back. This was the pose in the middle of the double jump animation for acrobatics.
  20. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

if it gives you an even more stylish look :p

and then, after all the request answers rather well to the current fashion of the devs, that is to say to go out of the old style already existing :p
    • Like x 1