A.M. BACK

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Gabriel ct8, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Gabriel ct8 New Player

Mepps , give us a option to get the advanced mechanics or play with the moment system . Most of the powers to get a expressive dps are burning power too fast... with a AM maybe could fix it ... I was talking with my friends and all of them want to play again with gadgets , mental , atomic with AM that we had 2 year ago
    • Like x 1
  2. Trexlight Devoted Player

No. If youre burning through Power because of your loadout then thats a you problem. Work on getting more skill points in the Might/.Power Stat but above all, you need to change your loadout. AM will never come back and the Superpowered Focus is just the spiritual successor it to. If youre burning through Power then you need more Skill Points and above all you need to change your loadout. No more easy mode.
    • Like x 13
  3. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

my god...gadgets with both augments artifacts ...and an AM....think of the poor defenseless mass murdering clowns...
    [IMG]
    they dont deserve that level of abuse...poor Zod would end up in some clinic somewhere
    "Use the "Action Figures" Zod...show us what they did to you"...JH Christ ...it would be fun but totally OP
    • Like x 3
  4. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

I ... how are you DPSing?

I find it very hard to run completely out of power now, on my main character pretty much IMPOSSIBLE, but even on the Three Mightskateers, I gotta try.
    • Like x 2
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Shocker.

If you're running out of power you need to take a look at your LO or tell the troll to drop Claw of Aelkhund.
    • Like x 4
  6. Gabriel ct8 New Player

I play as atomic , I didn't find one LO that don't use too much power to get a expressive dps... I don't think the sp is my problem , i got a enough to buy all the might and power stats...
    So , what do you advise to me to be better ?
  7. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Artifacts and testing, to be frank. I doubled my baseline output in two weeks with only a 15 CR gain by changing rotation, building artifacts - maybe you need to invest in something like an Omegahedron and level it up. If power return is the mechanic issue you're having, that's the most direct solution.
    • Like x 3
  8. AberrantAngel Committed Player

What is your LO. Atomic, because of combos is one of the few powers you may have issues with, but with an average troll you should be fine. I do not run into issues on atomic unless I'm testing a LO
    • Like x 1
  9. The Anxient Loyal Player

Atomic is power hungry compared to most powers because of the combos but not a reason to bring back am's. A few adjustments could easily bring it inline
    • Like x 2
  10. Gabriel ct8 New Player

My loadout is : atom splitter , neutron bomb , Geiger blast , atom powered assault, robot sidekick, supercharge ...
    If you got a batter loadout , pls show me
  11. Gabriel ct8 New Player

Bring back the AM to have a option to play with the old system , not because of burning power.... bring back just for a new experience for the new players and a nostalgic experience for the old players... I like the old mechanics(Am) more then this atm....
    • Like x 1
  12. The Anxient Loyal Player

Am's wouldn't fit in today's game. There would be no way balance it all. They can't balance 3 play styles. Why add a 4th? Am's are gone and they aren't coming back. You would be better off asking for some help with your loadouts/rotation.
    • Like x 3
  13. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

i dont miss A.M. but i do miss the blue fire, was fun
    • Like x 4
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Same. :(
  15. Hmmmm Well-Known Player

As easy as it is to keep power up now, dps don't get to open their mouths to controllers lol. Our job is keeping the healer powered to keep the tank healed. Some play from the tray, "why do i even need to load a weapon" idiot is not our problem. We've got other crap to worry about.
    • Like x 3
  16. AberrantAngel Committed Player

Gabriel you might have to work on that LO just a bit. If you are using Geiger blast every 3 sec that is a 3000 power cost plus Atom Powered Assault is a 3000 power cost, and robot sidekick makes your power regen less. Maybe replace RSK with Sonic cry.
    I use Thermo Chem, neutron bomb, electron flare, SC and I adjust the other 2 powers to the map I'm on.
    I'm not saying that this is a better LO at all but I generally do not run out of power as quick.
    You have to be able to manage power and do good damage. Sometimes if your dmg is good but you can't keep power it does no good.
    Good luck and happy tinkering to you.
  17. Illumin411 Loyal Player

As a "one size fits all scenarios" loadout, that's not bad. Your main problem is robot sidekick. It reduces power regen by 25%. I honestly don't know how any might DPS's use it. Swap it out for either Unleash Antimatter to daze and build your SC or a shield (density or hard light) for survivability and pickups. Also, Why are you using the weapon buff as your aura activator? Use Electron Flare as it costs 1/3 less power and from melee range has an initial burst and knockdown as well as applies a 12 second DoT.
    • Like x 1
  18. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

19. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Do you use the 4 Power base Generator mods? They help a lot.
    Also, you could go for the Omegahedron Artifact and you'll never have power issues again.
    • Like x 1
  20. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Or he can level the grim to 200 so he doesn't get the power penalty with robot sidekick.Never speak of am's again!! They were the single worst thing they ever did to the game... it was so ******!

Bring jump cancel back that was fun not that here use only these powers over n over crap
    • Like x 2