The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Some More Chroma funsies with Crimson Commando and the Red Chroma.

General DPS Armory:
    [IMG]

AoE DPS Armory:
    [IMG]

Single-Target DPS Armory:
    [IMG]

Troll Armory:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  2. TheOracle Active Player

So I created an Infinity War Iron Man and a Dr Strange Style. I thought the new mat would be down. I broke down and bought one for 295M. I should have waited till it got cheaper, the result was not what I wanted. DAMN I so wish we could assign diff mat to diff pallets...

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Got the gleaming orange aura so here's my phoenix style
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  4. Proxystar #Perception

Abyssal Horns.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

What is the rest of the outfit your horny little friend is wearing?
  6. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

This Chroma material is perfect for my detective. I must say though, that noise my tie makes when it rubs against my shirt took some getting used to.
    [IMG]

Also It looks great, in my opinion, on my Green Lantern uniform. Pics later of my slimline GL uniform. The one I use during major battles where my concentration can’t be focused on holding up a trench coat and aviator construct as my uniform.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

webbed flexsuit chest and leggs from the old flash duo it seems like
    • Like x 2
  8. Proxystar #Perception

Yeah everyone always asks me for this outfit :D

Snow Owl is correct, it is the webbed flexsuit, the style is controller only though so you need to be controller role and it is obtained from the old T2, Flash Duo.

However, once you have the outfit you can unlock it on any character class through style unlocking, I think they only cost 4 replays from memory.

I believe that same duo also has the Thorned Flexsuit, Healer only and the Segmented Flexsuit, Tank only and I think the Angled Flexsuit is also there, DPS.

Could be wrong on those last two names though, cause it's been a while.

The aura is the sandstorm aura.
    • Like x 2
  9. Azreaus Committed Player

Ok one more quick update as I decided the Techsuit wasn't a keeper (and I totes don't have a problem where I have to change styles every 5 mins LOL :confused:)

Agent or Order -
    [IMG]

Agent or Chaos -
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. CodeEternal New Player

90's jubilee
    [IMG]
    Movie mystique
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    90's mystique
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thank you both
  12. FreyDCUO Well-Known Player

My main outfit and some lantern iconic styles using mainly the new Green Metallic Chroma Material! (With some help with the Glowing Material) Some of these looks won't look that great because of the color placement of some of the styles and the material. Also didn't bother with masks for some of them for the same reason.
    Main style:[IMG]
    Jessica Cruz:[IMG]
    Kyle Rayner:[IMG]
    (My least favorite, I wish the silver on this was dark green) Hal Jordan:[IMG]
    John Stewart:[IMG]
    If you have any tips/ideas for what I should add/replace for some parts, please let me know!
    • Like x 2
  13. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I don't have anything specific in mind, but if you're looking for a green/dark color combo with no silver showing you might have to look into chest/leg pieces that only end up using two colors (Daring Vigilante comes to mind) and use a Chroma that matches the color channels.

The challenge with that, though, might be finding chest pieces that only use two colors but also allow for emblem use.
    • Like x 2
  14. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Green and black is totally conformist. I kinda like the silver. Remember, as long as you wear the emblem your outfit can be any color scheme.
    • Like x 2
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

The t slimline and protege have 2 colors. The Streak slimline has 3 but the 3rd can be covered up with gloves (just leaving the lines on the shoulders).
    The Department of Corrections, digital and segmented flexsuit.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  16. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Part 2
    amd now that I think about it. The Paneled bodysuit also has just lines. So that might be fine also.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  17. willflynne 10000 Post Club

You actually get some different results on the Streak Slimline with a female character.

[IMG]

The light blue on the pants/emblem is the third color I use on that look.

Another choice for a female character might be the Pyramid Slimline.

[IMG]

Protégé looks pretty much the same on a female character, but T Slimline ends up putting a collar/band of sorts on the neck using the third color on females.
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, was gonna say: some styles look different with females, butt you actually showed examples :D
  19. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Yeah I wasn’t sure. The only slimline I’ve tried mine on is the segmented and it made the thin lines green.
    • Like x 1
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Honestly, I haven’t actually played as any of my female alternates in years. Other than seasonal events. So their costumes have literally never changed. I am super out of touch with their styles. Lol