New Episode: JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

New Episode: Justice League Dark

An otherworldly daemonic entity looms over Gotham City, threatening to devour all of existence. Join John Constantine, Zatanna, Shazam, and a cabal of powerful magic-users to fight back the Devourer! Journey to iconic magical locations, including Shazam's Rock of Eternity, A.R.G.U.S.' fabled Black Room, the House of Mystery, and Limbo Town.

It's up to you to stop this ancient magic before it's too late! Justice League Dark features new daily and weekly Open World missions, a new Duo and Alert, plus normal and Elite versions of two new Raids!

Earn new feats, new collections, and new gear. To get started, look for Justice League Dark in your Mission Journal. Justice League Dark is free to access for Members.

For a limited time, special “Event” versions of all content in Justice League Dark will be available to all players, level 10+. Look for these Event versions in the Events tab of your On Duty menu.

[IMG]

New Open World Missions - Chaos Gotham

Enter Gotham to find the city deep in the clutches of chaos and disorder. A tear in the fabric of the universe itself covers the night sky. Aid Dr. Fate (Heroes) or Felix Faust (Villains) in tipping the balance towards Order or Chaos.
    • Look for Chaos Gotham in your Warp Menu or use the teleporter in the Watchtower or Hall of Doom
    • New Daily and weekly missions in Chaos Gotham. Minimum Level: 10

New Duo – JLD: Pub Crawl

Zatanna and Constantine are chasing down a lead about a “big time deal” in the Oblivion Bar. Help them out before the trail goes cold.
    • Open your On Duty Menu and look for JLD: Pub Crawl under Tier 9 of the 2 Player Tab. Combat Rating: 253
    • For the Event Version – look for JLD: Pub Crawl (Event) in the On Duty Menu under the Events Tab. Minimum Level: 10.

New Alert – JLD: Darkness Rising

Join Constantine as he “invites himself” into the A.R.G.U.S. Black Room. Once there, assist Constantine in acquiring mystical aid from the agency, in hopes of defeating the daemonic attack on Gotham.
    • Open your On Duty Menu and look for JLD: Darkness Rising under Tier 9 of the 4 Player Tab. Combat Rating: 253
    • For the Event Version – look for JLD: Darkness Rising (Event) in the On Duty Menu under the Events Tab. Minimum Level: 10.

New Raid and Elite Raid – JLD: Fellowship of the Arcane

Zatanna is assembling a fellowship of powerful allies in the House of Mystery to formulate a plan for dealing with Klarion and the ancient magic that has been unleashed in Gotham.
    • Open your On Duty Menu and look for JLD: Fellowship of the Arcane under Expert Tier 9 of the 8 Player Tab. Combat Rating: 253
    • For the Event Version – look for JLD: Fellowship of the Arcane (Event) in the On Duty Menu under the Events Tab. Minimum Level: 10.

New Raid and Elite Raid – JLD: Shattered Gotham

The Lords of Order have assembled in a much-changed Gotham City for a final stand against the daemonic invasion.
    • Open your On Duty Menu and look for JLD: Shattered Gotham under Expert Tier 9 of the 8 Player Tab. Combat Rating: 253
    • For the Event Version – look for JLD: Shattered Gotham (Event) in the On Duty Menu under the Events Tab. Minimum Level: 10.

New Gear, Base Items, Feats and More
    • Earn a new event currency: Daemohedrons!
    • Master four new Artifacts!
    • Acquire new gear inspired by Etrigan and Steve Trevor!
    • Plus collect new base items, feats, and more!

Questions or comments? Join the discussion below. Chaos awaits!
    • Like x 8
  2. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

Just went through the 4 man alert and we were still in there fighting and looking for stuff when the game kicked us out of the alert. I figure it is set up to do this and it usually does this with only one person in but with a whole group. You guys need to rethink this, we were still fighting stuff when it kicked us out.
    • Like x 1
  3. hazard099 Active Player

my group was also kicked from the four player is this intended?
  4. maelona Level 30

Can anyone find the defiant killer tragedy is chaos Gotham I spent 4 hours straight looking I need help
  5. EP Ice Loyal Player

You’re doing better than me because I can’t even figure out what I am even looking for with the tragedies.
  6. NIckNock Well-Known Player

A Dean (Supernatural) -Awesome DLC. The jumping only requires self-confidence (Leap of Faith) and makes up less than 1% of the dlc. The boss battles in the alert are epic.
    • Like x 2
  7. Charon Lead Content Designer

re: the Alert closing down after the Vampire Lord is defeated - that is a systemic operation that we cannot turn off. However, I will be putting up a change in an upcoming hotfix that will despawn all of the other NPCs in the map after the Vampire Lord is defeated. That way you can explore and grab missed collections that you didn't grab if you bypassed the optional content a lot more quickly without being slowed down by unnecessary fighting.
    • Like x 3
  8. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

The auto-scrolling in the artifacts menu is one of the most ill-conceived game mechanics in this game.

I can see how any DEV seeing this in action thought it was a good idea to have this thing randomly jump around every second - if it was an April Fools joke. I certainly hope it is. That's the only excuse.

I have seen how people complained about this in test and I don't blame them. I can't believe it went live like this.

If it has to jump around automatically, at least put the thing on a 5-7 second delay at least.
    I see no reason that the mouse wheel or arrow keys can't be used to control the scrolling. I could have sworn that mouse wheel or dragging in the window or something moved the key. Could even use side to side windows when there was need for more text than the area could handle.

The hated sound of the teleporters and the horrid base item sounds are even less annoying than the artifacts menu flipping back and forth at an erratically fast rate.

I tried to read a for a while and I just gave up. Wasn't worth the annoyance.
    This is a game. It is supposed to be fun and not annoying.

What I have seen of the new content is pretty detailed in NPC character design. (Haven't had time to run the On-duty stuff yet.)

Thanks for putting the Bat emblem in the game for that 80th Anniversary.
    • Like x 4
  9. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

As villains, we end up fighting against the people we're helping in the Chaos Gotham mission hub (even with Suicide Squad / Task Force X turned off), and end up killing them (letting them get eaten by the eyeball tentacle monster). Maybe it's best to rip off the band-aid and just make everyone transfer to hero side, and removing the villain side missions/feats, as this is a game about being heroes and saving the world now. It might take some effort to transfer our villain specific feats over (Heroes on Parade, for example)... but there are heroic equivalents that we can be granted for the villain versions we've completed.

Yeah, it'll be a big endeavor up front, but it'll make it so all future content doesn't have to have time, effort, and development resources to be spent on the villain side of things. Just take the pain in one big dose now, and save all the future pain later. ^_^
  10. SpeedShockATF New Player

The Philosophers stone used to change speed trails white, but now it doesnt
  11. sweetbabysabes Active Player

I can help you both. The tragedies have little white specs by them...6 total. I can help you find them all, just did it. Name online is Rocky blades. Hit me up, I'll help ya.
    • Like x 1
  12. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Its on youtube
  13. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 1
  14. EP Ice Loyal Player

Thank you all for your help. I was able to complete the feat but it just took me a while. Lol Thank you again
    • Like x 1
  15. Earth742 Well-Known Player

With all the new content in this episode, and all the new gear to earn, I sincerely hope this will be a several months-long Event.
    I am a crazy altoholic that likes to RP when I can.
    I have 6-7 Bats (will be 8-9 as I have two new BatAlts I want to make), 2 magic Villains that want the Etrigan Style gear & OP Cape, and 6-7 Tech Heroes that want that ENHANCED A.R.G.U.S. OPERATIVE gear! I will probably buy the Marketplace Batman Emblem on at least one of my accounts (all are Premium).
    I was able to have one account subbed for a short time and greatly enjoyed the experience and plan to resub as soon as I can.

Thank You and have a good week!
  16. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

A great job with all of this. My only problem is the level 2 part of the OP cape. The Children of Cain essence falls as Group Loot (so I've been told) but I have not even seen it fall as the group loot thing. Haven't seen it at all. I have essences from the future breakthroughs before I have any from Level 2. So could we please fix it so it either drops more frequently as group loot or just make it a plain reward...preferably for the even and regular versions?
    Because I have basically given up on this OP cape thing. Liked it at first but since it is harder to get Level 2 essences than it is level 3 or above I have given up on it.

But like I said, other than hating this (and that now my Mastery 1 & Mastery 2 styles don't save anymore) this episode is great. Loving it.
  17. LavaSpitter_json Level 30

you guys really need to look into the issues with the pc version of this game keeps crashing for no reason. I was in a raid today and got a good loot and then my game freezes and crashes. please fix this issue PLEASE. I didn't even get my loot after the crash smh.
    • Like x 2
  18. pauk21 New Player

Anyone having trouble launching the game?
  19. Michael7269 Level 30

Crashing is a problem. I've had it happen a few times. Also the essences locked behind the Elite raids is just plain wrong.
  20. pauk21 New Player

I have list of errors when I start the launch pad. It looks like this. I dont know what to do. I have contact the support but they never resolve the problem.

Updated File List

*Error: Unable to download SocketError:Retry - Try again (11002) - http://manifest.patch.daybreakgames...ve/pceu-retail-win32.sha.soeSocketError:Retry - Try again (11002) - http://manifest.patch.daybreakgames...ve/pceu-retail-win32.sha.soeSocketError:Retry - Try again (11002) - http://manifest.patch.daybreakgames...ve/pceu-retail-win32.sha.soeSocketError:Retry - Try again (11002) - http://manifest.patch.daybreakgames...ve/pceu-retail-win32.sha.soeSocketError:Retry - Try again (11002) - http://manifest.patch.daybreakgames...ve/pceu-retail-win32.sha.soeSocketError:Retry - Try again (11002) - http://manifest.patch.daybreakgames...uo-pceu-retail/live/pceu-retail-win32.sha.soe
    *Error: Unable to download SocketError:Retry - Try again (11002) - http://manifest.patch.daybreakgames...ve/pcus-retail-win32.sha.soeSocketError:Retry - Try again (11002) -