New Episode: JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 28, 2019.

1. LavaSpitter_json Level 30

Devs can you guys PLEASE look into this situation we beg you. please, its already annoying enough to login having the thought that you gonna crash at any moment in the game.
  2. Earth742 Well-Known Player

1 - I am guessing the "Infinite" TCs are some kind of April Fools-thing.
    2 - while I am seeing the relevance of Unicorns to Magic in general, is there Pre-Crisis or other connections I am missing?
  3. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Okay, I have 3 characters I want to get the Etrigan-inspired styles on. But I am seeing a requirement of not only Lv 30, but CR 253. Is this correct? If it is it is a problem.
    Until I get Dev Clarification on this, I have to assume this BS is in fact the intended lockout. So now I have to rethink my plans for, and evaluation of, the event and how much I will or won't participate in it, if half the things I want from it are buried behind Lv & CR walls.
  4. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Hehe Yeah, it’s all April Fool’s. Unicorns are an old joke from these forums where players kept asking for unicorn stuff.
    • Like x 1
  5. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

check the other vendor there in Chaos G, there are three, one with Argos, one with the Etrigan armor and the other one is the one your looking at which is CR locked which is for those that has CR253 or better
  6. Earth742 Well-Known Player

ONE VENDOR, an A.R.G.U.S. AGENT, sells the standard version with the stated requirements. The CAPTURED DAEMON VENDOR sells the ELITE/ENHANCED versions, which require CR 257, AND REP from running Elite Raids. Or so it seems.
  7. Hurly-Burly Active Player

Open world events are always a plus
    • Like x 1
  8. Earth742 Well-Known Player

for the BOSS fights...
  9. Miss Adora Loyal Player

Have to say the art work and details are amazing. I want to live in the House of Mysteries.
    • Like x 3
  10. Earth742 Well-Known Player

I have only found a few places where Collections Items will spawn, and so far those few don't spawn often. Is this intended? To make Collections pieces rarer/harder to obtain?
  11. Hurly-Burly Active Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. metro2k Well-Known Player

for the first time in years I could not play the alert
    ... the EU server is very depopulated and this episode is beautifully graphic but really badly designed.
    for the first time I avoid playing the alert to avoid stressing myself.
    :(
  13. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

2x no wait... 3x Bonus Daemoheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedrons Marks Weekend!

Ohhh sorry I didn't clarify, we want this ^ and we want it this coming up weekend, tyvm :cool:.

Edit: If I say "SUPER GREAT!!!" will that make any difference? It would be SUPER GREAT if it was this weekend, ch'mon you guys at DB know you want the replay sales money... ch'mon just BITE!

@Mepps
    • Like x 1
  14. Ndeh New Player

Hey Mepps when are going to get a JLD . lair like the the Atlantean one
    • Like x 1
  15. Earth742 Well-Known Player

New Magic/occult themes would be nice.

On another not (or two) I am finding Collections nodes in more places. While the drop rates seem to fluctuate, I am now thinking that might be the effect of some players farming them more at some hours more than others. But I have been getting them, and 4/13 Magic characters have completed the Collection. So what I have as surplus after that, I will sell and/or trade.

How soon can we see a lasting fix to whatever is making the game crash? JLD has given me more crashes since it launched than the previous 2.5 years combined. I was almost crash-free for the day, then it crashed when I returned to Chaos Gotham. I am otherwise greatly enjoying the event, but all these crashes are very inconvenient and only put me further behind.