Kryptonian Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 27, 2018.

1. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

BUT MY TOON IS BALD!!!

While the styles look great, I know people have wanted more hair choices for years, I hate to see it delivered in this manner.

This should have been a market place item, IMO.
    • Like x 2
  2. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Lol, why would they put them on the vendor on day 1. They want then TC opened.
    • Like x 2
  3. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Not a good idea.

The troll artifact is somewhat of a kick in the face to us players, and the heat vision one also. Not sure why you all don't see it.

I'm going to stop posting or making threads if your gonna take our suggestions and turn them around on us as money makers. There are countless threads on how troller debuffs need to be stronger. Now to do that, you have to level up another artifact? Really? Heat vision, omg. I was on a break when this power was being abused. Now six months later your making it back into an OP power that possibly every might player will need to carry to be competitive.

Sorry, this is ridiculous, and kind of ugly. No more suggestion threads from me.
    • Like x 12
  4. Aerith Rose Committed Player

"Instead of receiving one of three possible subcapsules, and then having to open it to find out what is inside, every time you open a Time Capsule we will (effectively) open one of each of the three subcapsules and display their contents in the loot selection window. Then, you can choose the reward you want directly."

This aspect at least I think will be a great change and greatly appreciate. XD
    • Like x 4
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We were not able to show the new heat vision visuals. This is the look at 160:

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  6. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

My Ice toon will now be rocking Heat Vision <3
    • Like x 3
  7. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Only at 160?
    • Like x 1
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There are multiple versions. The first kicks in at 80.
    • Like x 1
  9. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Alright, I was gonna guess that, just was weird you mentioned at 160, so are they different colors or something then? Multiple versions?
  10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

After further inspection of the soda, I'm sticking with my buff cola/extremes. The bonus for heal is....very insignificant considering people's health fluctuate alot more than their power, so a 5% heal would barely make a difference. It'll be kind of useful for trolls though. 5% power is a lot more effective than 5% health.
    • Like x 2
  11. Ringz Dedicated Player

Woooooooow. Im just... pfffffft.
    • Like x 1
  12. Ringz Dedicated Player

Its like the more I re-read this, the more Im reading between the lines.

So are artifacts the new AMs now?
    • Like x 5
  13. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Im gonna use it on all my toons. I get tired of buying Extremes all the time lol. Plus, it doesnt require but about 100k xp tp get to max, iirc
    • Like x 1
  14. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Please be a green version!
    • Like x 2
  15. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Only 100k xp to get it to 160?
  16. Proxystar #Perception

If you're opening the sub capsule for us, why aren't there three collections to choose from?
    • Like x 7
  17. useless Well-Known Player

man,i hope i misunderstood you and this is sarcasam
    • Like x 2
  18. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

i loved the old structure where Quarks were rewarded as currency without having the option to choose them, but the most recent addition that's ruining everything for me is Artifact stuff in TC, i hope we don't get another artifact anytime soon, we have too many already.
  19. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

Honestly this Structure is worse, i'm buying the stuff i need from the broker, i'm not going to waste my hard earned keys.
  20. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I prefer how TC worked with the Assassin TC.