Login Issue - May 22, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plowed In Loyal Player

Fill out your AARP application?
    • Like x 2
  2. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Okay.
  3. Mister Der New Player

This is a drag. In the meantime I’m leveling up on injustice 2
  4. 0xDJBx0 Well-Known Player

Today seems to be the worst it's been so far. Previously it was taking several attempts to get on, but now I can't get on at all.

What's strange is that up until now I've not been able to get onto these forums today either.

I'm on EUPS, and I don't see any bold, red writing about maintanace on the EU server. What's the reason for that Daybreak?
    • Like x 1
  5. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Status: 5/23/2018 4:00 PDT - US Playstation and PC servers are currently down for nightly scheduled maintenance.

That's what I see now.
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  7. Darth Piper Loyal Player

If you're using your PSN login to gain access to the forums, then yes... you will have problems with that too because all of it goes through the same API.

As someone who works for the operations side of the house at an IT company I have a very good idea of what's going on at DBG right now... and I can tell you they're probably in an "all hands on deck" situation with everyone who has ever touched the authentication system and how it acts with PSN in the room, on a call, looking at code, etc. They probably have pulled people off of development teams to look into it as well.

This is not a pleasant time for them... and they probably are taking a hard look at shutting down H1Z1, given that it's the source of the problem... but it's going to require someone at a Senior VP level or higher to authorize it.
    • Like x 1
  8. myandria Item Storage

Hmm..

I still cannot log on (Its been all day for me) yet some of my friends who are on PS4 can. They are directly connected to their modems and I am not, so it seems to me they have better chances of logging in than I will until this issue is fixed.

In the meantime, there are other games that need my attention; I'll try again tomorrow.
  9. 0xDJBx0 Well-Known Player

Well, I finally got on for a few minutes, but crashed coming out of the vault. So it's back to struggling to get on again, but I'll tap out for now. Still couldn't open the market place to see if the currency is still there.

Thank you for your reply, it adds a good general insight into the problem.

But I'm still wondering why Daybreak have mentioned nothing about the EU server.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 3
  11. MACLATIN1 New Player

WHAT THE HELL! I WANT COMPENSATION! THIS HAS GONE ON FOR DAYS NOW!
  12. Johnnypap New Player

odorifrerous collection is glitched and has been for 6 days even though i put a ticket in straight away, the lag over the past few days has been at times so appalling my character was just spamming powers on his own and now i cant even log in
  13. RIPBEB New Player

OOF (Sorry)
  14. MACLATIN1 New Player

Are we going to be compensated for this? Because these shut downs are on my dime!
  15. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Calm your hemorrhoids...

Let them resolve the problem before you start making these demands... because once they do their root cause analysis (RCA) they will then be able to determine what steps to take after that and what, if any, compensation they can give us.
    • Like x 2
  16. RIPBEB New Player

Compensation would be lit. I don't think that it is actually required by DBG, but it would really suck if we don't get like another day of membership tacked on or something.
  17. Trinz3tt3r New Player

Daybreak your US PS SERVER still giving login error
  18. RIPBEB New Player

I'm not sure if this is related, but starting today I've gotten some 0xc0000012f error code when launching the game. If unrelated, RIP. Something about bad image or some crap.
  19. Trinz3tt3r New Player

Was jus up bout 15 min ago switched character and error
  20. RIPBEB New Player

Huh, well I got to go to a thing, when is it expected to come back up?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.