The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I feel your pain, had a similar issue when using the Checkmate Operative helmet with The Rafflesia :D Nice style though :)
    • Like x 2
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I'm stealing this.
    • Like x 2
  3. Snowy OwI Devoted Player

Tried to make the set armor from Gods of Egypt :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  4. BƖack Dedicated Player

OK dude, you've outdone yourself!
    • Like x 2
  5. BƖack Dedicated Player

Good spot for a good shoot :D

This head piece look soo good, it's like modernized Anubis.
    • Like x 1
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Looks pretty cool, but just one question: WHY?!? By all accounts, that movie was terrible! :p
    • Like x 2
  7. Snowy OwI Devoted Player

Wel I liked it so yeah:p
    • Like x 2
  8. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Ive already got the most legit Darkseid look in game with the new face style...guess ill upload it first thing when I get home.
    • Like x 1
  9. Snowy OwI Devoted Player

I got a better one,just needed som tweaks here and there including brute body type.Just remember that you can't use those eyes with the 3601 helmet you used for darkseid.
  10. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  11. Multiverse Creator League

Yeah... sadly the eyes don't work with the 3601 helmet. So can't be used to make the perfect Darkseid. :(
    • Like x 2
  12. Snowy OwI Devoted Player

haha I didn't mean better than hes but better than the one I posted my self :p
    • Like x 1
  13. Zneeak Devoted Player

Lol I heard the Mortal Kombat music in my head when I read that
    • Like x 3
  14. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Let the skies burn like fire and the oceans run red with blood, before the Master of Apokolips, that is Darkseid!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  15. Snowy OwI Devoted Player

Cool thanks for the tip with the helmet,forgot that one :) don't have the chest though wich I think I'll never get either.
  16. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Yeah I found that helmet to not only be more in line for the in game/new 52 Darkseid but its a great substitute for the 3601 helmet. I got the chest piece about 2 yrs after DWF dropped so it wasnt relevant stat wise but hey styles are my thing. ^^
    • Like x 1
  17. Multiverse Creator League

It's a GREAT attempt.

But.....
    the helmet does not look quite right. :(

Until we get an official Darkseid helmet.... the Manhunter helmet is the better option...... for now. :)
  18. Snowy OwI Devoted Player

Did you use stealth material on the helm btwn? for me that helms ligh is so bright if i dont use it.
  19. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

If you look at the new 52/DCUO Darkseid ( Inspired/Modeled after New 52 version) the helm, it isnt shaped like the classic Darkseid's helm (Sector 3601) that you are used to. So they greatly differ. I invite to to check out the differences and let me know what you think.
    • Like x 1
  20. Dene Devoted Player