Work In Progress Development Update: Style Unlocking

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Apr 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trexlight Devoted Player

But did you use Feat unlocking?
    • Like x 1
  2. Knarlydude Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Yes, it will consider them separate.
  4. Mr Mythical New Player

Will seasonal/holiday styles be include in future updates? So alts that missed getting seasonal styles don't have to wait till next year to get them?
  5. matt4950 Well-Known Player

Not testing...This should go well...good luck ;)
    • Like x 1
  6. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Honestly, it has nothing to do with gameplay, so I dont see why it would need to be tested in the 1st place.
  7. Axalion New Player

The style I would like most is a "plus sign" emblem! For either healers/lifeguards/etc. Thank you for this awesome feature! I'm so glad it has been developed!
    • Like x 1
  8. Axalion New Player

Also, will this feature be expanded into character creation? That's honestly one of the best places to view and select styles for a character and it would be awesome to be able to build the character you want right from the start.
    • Like x 1
  9. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Please add the demon tail style, it's the biggest reason I've wanted style unlocking.
    • Like x 2
  10. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

um style unlocking you must already have the style to get it again these are styles that you unlock already...
  11. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Yeah, I do, but only 1 of my 20 characters has it and I want it on others. Pretty sure that's how it works....lol.
  12. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

oh than your good.
    • Like x 1
  13. Smokin Blue New Player

And what happens with style feats already been unlocked with replay badges? Also need to pay extra for the styles?
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

aw..pvp styles was my number one :( I hope this wil get an high priority please :eek:
    • Like x 3
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Most likely not since that would require rebuilding the entire Character Creation section...which is not what this is about. In the far off future, possible. Right now they're rolling out the styles in phases.
    • Like x 1
  16. StealthBlue Loyal Player

To the first part, no, it will not complete the collection. To the second part, it depends on how the feat is worded. Does the feat say "finish the collection" or "collect/equip the style"? Recent feats for op items say "finish the collection" so you wouldn't get that feat if you unlocked the style of the op item. However, there are feats that are worded "collect/equip the style", in that case you should get the feat.
  17. Alibaba New Player

joker's punchline is 10 times more rare then future crusader, future crusader should be like 1 replay badget and joker punchline should be 22 replay badgets.
  18. stärnbock Devoted Player

what will happen with styles we collected on alts we deleted?
    first thing i will unlock is all the OP items i received on my alts,
    but never on my main of course... but now is payback time!
  19. StealthBlue Loyal Player

If you have deleted the character, you will not be able to unlock any styles it may have had. According to the second post, you will need to log into a character after the update goes live for its styles to be available to unlock on your other characters.
    • Like x 3
  20. Mrsnow28 New Player

So Mepps You will totally be rocking my world if this includes style items like Wings of Sin! I understand the technical difficulty related to materials but this HAS TO include Wings of SIn and ALL Auras collected
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.