Cant log in, 'world down for maintenance message <OXOOOE>'

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by 0xDJBx0, Mar 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0xDJBx0 Well-Known Player

Hi, I'm really battling to log in today and need some help. When I try sign in, the loading page hangs and then goes to the dc universe online page with the 3 heroes and 3 villains pic, and shows the message 'world down for maintanance. Please try again. <OXOOOE>
  2. TRIXTA00001 Well-Known Player

Yh same here. I was logged in but crashed on loading screen as I was teleporting into earth 3 zone.

Now I'm getting the exact same maintenance error <0x000E>
  3. Razzbuu Well-Known Player

Same problem here,moments ago i crashed while trying to enter the earth 3 teleporter and couldn't log in since that
    I play on EU side
  4. Il Bolo New Player

Me too. Earth 3 teleporter from base.
  5. 0xDJBx0 Well-Known Player

Well, I tried sign in on an alt, switched to main. However, when it did work and I was on my main, I got that message and page again after the hanging loading screen going through the lpve practice and stabaliser fragmentation teleporters

Been 2 hours of trying to log on and stay on, looks like the problem is going through teleporters, which although tend to crash regularly have never had an issue like this. It is funny how things go for the worst after an update, just an observation. Hopefully this can be sorted out
  6. Megorothon New Player

I have the same problem with the Earth-3 teleporting issue. My main is stuck while zoning in. Tried with an alt, equally stuck... Login after a while says the server are down for maintenance which is not true. Other alts can login in HQ with no problems. PC EU player.
    • Like x 1
  7. TRIXTA00001 Well-Known Player

Yh I logged my main and everything was fine until trying to teleport to earth 3.

My alt I tried before is still not letting me log in...

Tried another alt and logged in and same issue. Everything else is ok but try and teleport to earth 3 and seems like a crash but somehow just teleporting to earth 3 (tried from base and watchtower and still the same)

Possibly a zoning issue?

Not sure but all the characters I have tried to teleport to earth 3 with won't log in at all... just logged another alt and everything/zone seems fine... but I am not teleporting to earth 3 on this one LOL :-D

Eu ps4 btw
  8. 0xDJBx0 Well-Known Player

9. impulse1 Well-Known Player

Devs...the E3 teleporter is disconnecting and then locking characters out of the game.

It is happening on both hero and villain side and is affecting a LOT of players.

I am PC EU server but I believe the problem is also on other platforms.

URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED.
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yup looks like one of my characters is stranded in the limbo between Earths now. As are many others in my league. They’re logging in, out, in, out. Just incredible.
  11. impulse1 Well-Known Player

Please note that this problem did not exist prior to daily reset.
  12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

There’s threads for this already. Good luck with that URGENT ATTENTION, we won’t get it. They don’t seem to care about the EU server.
  13. 0xDJBx0 Well-Known Player

So I think i'll give up, been battling for hours now ... and go spend my hard earned money somewhere else ;)

On a serious note though, i'm seeing people on the other thread saying that their characters are gone or missing, which is disturbing. Surely if one can see your characters in the signing in menu, their profiles should still exist?

Well, if my main character is gone for good, there's no way I'll continue this game, as it is there's far too many issues that just never get any attention.

This would happen on my day off :|
  14. Megorothon New Player

After multiple attempts I managed to login on one of the toons, not my main, sadly, and quickly left Earth-3 ... I'll keep trying for my main :( but it's annoying because any failed attempt means you have to wait until the client disconnects, shut down the game and relaunch
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are working on this.
    • Like x 1
  16. FoodFanatic New Player

Same thing is happening to me
  17. useless Well-Known Player

after many aattempts i've managed to get my main out of Earth 3 by doing the linkdead solution,turn off my PS for 10 min then get back in gamea and finaly accesed my main
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

same here on eupc,as soon as I tried warping to earth 3 the game is stuck
  19. Batrederik Dedicated Player

an error is not a mistake until you refuse to fix it :) guess i'll not be doing earth 3
  20. FoodFanatic New Player

When is this problem going to be fixed?
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.