2018 Halloween Event

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ReddRosey, Mar 1, 2018.

1. ReddRosey Well-Known Player

Dear Mepps can we please get the Witchy hat style in the Halloweeen vendor this year so I can look forward to present my characters as witches I love that style it’s really difficult that I have to keep using replays over and over to get a drop when it’s not a 90-50 % chance of dropping and would like to know would there be any new boo pet like a ghost cat or dog such as boo kitty or Boo Boo Kitty and as for the dog... well idk bout that but can we please look forward to that thank you
    • Like x 7
  2. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Boo boo kitty?

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Broomstick as a new flight/movement mode!
    • Like x 7
  4. Megzilla Developer

Avair and I were literally just talking about this lol
    • Like x 16
  5. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I’m hoping it can be an actual new movement mode - preferably with a variety of style options for the ‘broomstick’, not just a trinket :)
    (And maybe we could add some style options for skimmers too - Goku’s cloud, anyone? ;) - which, BTW, was taken from Chinese mythology)
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I've said it before, but let me reiterate:

WE WANT THE DEMON'S TAIL WAIST STYLE ADDED TO THE HALLOWEEN VENDOR, SO ANYONE AND EVERYONE CAN PURCHASE IT FOR THEIR CHARACTERS!

And once more, with feeling!

WE WANT THE DEMON'S TAIL WAIST STYLE ADDED TO THE HALLOWEEN VENDOR, SO ANYONE AND EVERYONE CAN PURCHASE IT FOR THEIR CHARACTERS!

Make it so!!! ;)
    • Like x 11
  7. ReddRosey Well-Known Player

Yes Boo Boo kitty lol a ghost cat like the Boo’s but I actually got the boo boo kitty name from the tv show called empire where Cookie ( Taraji P Henderson ) calls Anika ( Grace Gealey ) Boo Boo kitty
  8. Twilight-Man Well-Known Player

If I could rip mine off and give it to you I would Jack
    • Like x 3
  9. Eve YouTuber

Roller Blades!
    • Like x 2
  10. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Is Halloween an okay time to add in Ace the Bathound? He's black...so maybe it could fit?
    • Like x 3
  11. Eve YouTuber

There is no perfect timing than this...Unless they want to finish the cats line and add Dex-sterr... He could wait a year though just saying lol
    • Like x 3
  12. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Maybe cats for Halloween and dogs for Anniversary?
    • Like x 3
  13. Eve YouTuber

Could be. I just really really hope we get Ace. Or they could save Dex-sterr for Anniversary and Ace for Halloween.
    He is wearing a costume, after all.
    • Like x 1
  14. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Pumkin pie trinket, throw it at your allies and heal them yum.
    • Like x 2
  15. Mermaid Dedicated Player

An actual Witch outfit. We've gotten Werewolves, Skeletons, Plaque Doctors but never a true witch outfit. Perhaps Bombshell Enchantress can serve as your inspiration... And of course that broom staff will work with this outfit.

[IMG]

Also it's been years already but they have yet to listen and make the Witchy Hat tradeable. A simple and highly requested request that every year they continue to ignore...
    • Like x 7
  16. Miss Adora Loyal Player

hope not a new movement ode considering flight has skimmers. Acrobat and speedster doesn't have a second option. But it should be like joker jetpack, something we can equip.
  17. recoil2 Dedicated Player

could we possibly get a trinket that summons like 3 or 4 of the hounds from raising hades? i just think it'd be a neat idea.http://***********.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/dcuo3-1-1024x576.jpg

and some trigon horns from 8th precinct wouldn't be bad either ;)

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Hear Hear! :D
    • Like x 1
  19. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

I second the Ace the Bat Hound suggestion. If you do any Halloween auras a Bat Aura would be nice. You can put it on the Marketplace or slap it on the vendor for 100 Spooky Bites so players can earn it like the Starro Auras or can buy some seasonal currency. Either way I'm pretty sure it'd be a hit and you guys could make some sales. Could also slap Ace on there too like Krypto.
  20. recoil2 Dedicated Player

[IMG] think they could make a material based on the shadowland brainiac mobs? alot of people keep asking for ghost material and i think that'd be a fairly easy fix ;).
    • Like x 3