Top 5 Best Powers?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Galito10, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Galito10 New Player

What is the best powers right now? Trying to figure this out don't want to have a broken power lol. Help
  2. Ringz Dedicated Player

In this order:

Pftt
    Pftt
    Pftt/Tank
    Clipping
    Skills
    • Like x 5
  3. Mazahs Loyal Player

PVE no powers are really broken. There are some that are performing better than others, but not broken.
    I'd say the big boys are DPS (side)
    Rage melee
    Gadgets melee
    Everything is fairly close

PVP- The whole damn thing is/ has been broken for years
    • Like x 1
  4. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Best power for what.. Tanking, Trolling, Healing, DPS, Waiting for a Pizza?
    • Like x 3
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

In order from easiest to more complex:
    1. Dylan
    2. Dylan
    3. Dylan
    4. Dylan
    5. Dylan
    • Like x 8
  6. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

The Best power is the power you like best;)
    • Like x 7
  7. Galito10 New Player

Sorry my fault. Best power for dps lol
  8. Wallachia Devoted Player

1. Rage
    2. Rage
    3. Rage
    4. Rage
    5. Rage

387. Celestial
    • Like x 1
  9. AberrantAngel Committed Player

I would say watch some YouTube videos. Find which power or powers that might fit your play style and go from there. Different powers excel at different things.
  10. Tilz Loyal Player

1. Fatal
    2. Tilz
    3. Not rage
    4. not rage
    5. not rage

388. Wallachia
    • Like x 4
  11. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

In current content, Celestial can compete with the best in the right hands as a DPS, and is arguably the best heal. ;)
  12. Tilz Loyal Player

agree. Not too much with the healer. HoTs are really weak and celest needs lots of Mana. I mean it's not bad, but elec or water are just better.
  13. Wallachia Devoted Player

Alright, alright, I'll remake this list.

1. Rage
    2. Rage
    3. Rage
    4. Rage
    5. Rage

386. Celestial

Better? :v
    • Like x 1
  14. JKwak Well-Known Player

Quantum, you can bend time and your Pizza arrives faster
    • Like x 2
  15. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

Disagreed. I solo healed parts of Elite Victory for my league back at 210 CR, which I still find to be the most difficult feat in the game currently, and a Celestial friend of mine solo healed the very last part as I dps'd it. I've never been Electric or Water, but a few of my friends have and we don't think we would have been able to got that feat with a solo Electric or Water at the time. That is my take on it from personal experience.

With that said, I completely understand the issue with with Celestial's power costs. The only reason I'm able to get by is with a great troll and soder colas, so without those you have a strong case against it so I can see why you feel the way you do. However, I do think its power costs shadow its versatility.
  16. Tilz Loyal Player

Oh, never said it's not possible (i mean i am celestial), but under the same conditions, a good elec/water heal is more power efficient. (Back in dwfe i could soloheal it with elec.. which "sucked"). :D

That's being said. Celestial is in really good spot, just fix healing a bit with the powercosts.
  17. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Wally wants to get throat punched I see
    • Like x 3
  18. gemii Dedicated Player

mmmm..

Earth
    Rage
    Gadgets
    Electric
    munitions
  19. Hytch Well-Known Player

What does Pftt mean? I've been gone for a couple years and I've been back for for a couple weeks and I have been seeing this acronym used a lot.
  20. Ant Tao Well-Known Player

Earth
    Rage
    Gadgets
    Electric
    Water