The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. willflynne 10000 Post Club

AmericanArcher can now use this look...
    [IMG]

...or use something a little more suited for covert operations.

[IMG]

I may switch to the Thug mask to cover more of the face, I dunno yet.

Meanwhile I got the Noble Warrior chest on DoubleFission and came up with this look.

[IMG]

And finally GrimmSight finished out one of the new aura collections.

[IMG]

That's his melee armory, so I figured it was a good fit. :D
    • Like x 4
  2. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Heres my corrupted mental style
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  3. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

Updated my Supergirl... Base on my favorite Superman \ Batman storyline... The Return of Kara

anyway, does anyone know any other hand style that can achieve what I tries to do? the current hand style seem to be too bulky, hand of sinestro is too shiny, and the sharpshooter style looks kinda weird..

[IMG]
    [IMG]

I also give Kara In Ze version a try... I might need to redo the blue.. for this..
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

As you may have gathered from my last post, I'm a big fan of Tora Olafsdotter (aka Ice) from the Griffen/DeMatteis era of the Justice League.
    So after the Death of Superman, Ice took a leave of absence from the Justice League and returned home to a Shakespearean family drama. (Her Brother went power-mad, killed their father and attempted to seize the throne for himself.) After everything was straightened out Ice returned to the League with a new costume and enhanced powers (Including Super strength and Flight)
    [IMG]Screen Shot 2017-12-29 at 7.01.47 AM by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    here's my DCUO interpretation.
    [IMG]26024211_2216178271741125_2889292566992734569_o by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    I gave her the emissive eyes to show her in "Full Power" mode. I also added the iconic Freeze Breath to her arsenal.
    (Devs, any chance of adding in some of Bizarro's Iconic powers such as Freeze vision and Fire breath? In addition to Frosting, I have a Dragon-inspired character and even if I can't make him become a Full-sized Dragon, i would like to give him fire-breathing)
    • Like x 5
  5. Tahaalizzy2000 Well-Known Player

6. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

Try uploading to https://imgur.com/ and copy BBCode.
  7. DarkAya Dedicated Player

anyone tried CW Supergirl's Reign? wish I had more styles on this toon to experiment o_O

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  8. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Got another pair of green knight legs from my Arcane Time Capsule so I went ahead and made a Zamaron Defender Costume.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Wasn't easy for me to put this costume together, but I'm fairly happy with how good it came out.
    • Like x 5
  9. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Looks great! I'd imagine that the toughest part was trying to find an full armored chest piece that allowed for the emblem use (always been a challenge on my female characters).
    • Like x 1
  10. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Yep, It was a pain to find a full armored chest style that looked good and allowed the emblem. That part almost made stop working on the outfit entirely, but thankfully the Aquaman T5 chest style pulled through in the end for me.
    • Like x 1
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

[IMG]

;)
    • Like x 2
  12. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Mileenia from Mortal Kombat 10.
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Here's a comparison to the real version below so you can see it.

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  13. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

In preparation of anti-monitor event... here is 80' Supergirl ready to kick anti monitor's butt... enhance superwoman emblem really work wonder here...

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 11
  14. Tahaalizzy2000 Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  15. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

Step 1. open an imgur account.
    Step 2. upload your picture
    Step 3. copy the direct link
    Step 4. paste into the forum after clicking "insert picture"

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

two more owlman styles

first apperance owlman i think.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

And Roy Raymond Jr
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  17. Tahaalizzy2000 Well-Known Player

Thank you! Last question, can you do this on a tablet or computers only?
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

If you're on a tablet normally the extra text options (such as insert picture) on the forums won't appear since it's a mobile device, but if you choose the option in your web browser to display the site in desktop mode it will give you the extra options. As a tip: the "insert picture" button is a little picture of a tree.
    • Like x 3
  19. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    How does it go? When captain america throws his mighty shield in DCUO lol :p(I know I messed it up on purpose XD.)
    • Like x 5
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They're supposed to yield to his shield, however I've heard there are exceptions.