The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Draguil New Player

Dressed Slushy Cat up as some sort of gladiator. Why? I have no idea...[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

This is so sick.
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

Tried to do this outfit, since I LOVE These kind of styles. Old school and just cool.
    [IMG]

based on:
    [IMG]

I think It's the best I could come up with. And also in a way make it villainous and mine!
    • Like x 3
  4. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Tried replicating the Rebirth Superman color Pallete.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Yes I know that I'm wearing the Ultraman emblem,but it's what I can work with. :D
    • Like x 3
  5. GL4ever Well-Known Player

I feel ya. I have a Superman-inspired, and am using the Superwoman emblem myself...at least until they decide to release a new Superman one ;)

[IMG]

May need to adjust my colors a bit
    • Like x 5
  6. Sugr Bear Committed Player

This looks like master mercenary...mercenaries malice is the villain style. The face you're currently wearing can actually be bought in the broker it's tradable.
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The styles in the pic besides the head and chest are the villain style (Mercenary's Malice). The head is Master Mercenary (New52 Lockbox Style, which is tradeable). The Chest is the Alexander Luthor inspired Visitor's Chest from the Notorious Time Capsule.
    • Like x 1
  8. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Yeah I know what they are, I was just skimming quickly and misread most as mask lol.
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Finally got the last piece I needed for the Chrome Material...so this is one of the new looks I threw together real quick.

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  10. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Was trying to make something of an armored look for my Batman/Flash mashup character, and I came up with this.

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  11. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Got the Enhanced Absolute Zero Styles on my Atomic Kryptonian toon, and it feels right at home.
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. AJackOfAllTrades New Player

13. willflynne 10000 Post Club

If it helps at all, you want to look for the Direct link among the options to linking the pic/screenshot. Copy that link, and open up the little tree/picture icon you see when you make or reply to a post (should say "Insert/edit image" when you highlight it or mouse over it). Then paste the link into the pop-up window, click the Insert button and you should be good to go.
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

There seem to be something wrong with my enchanted absolute zero style.I can't change color on the icy parts and its not blue its more mix of purple blue just like it's missing tetxtures or something.
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The icy part is color locked.
  16. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Unfortunately it's intended and not a bug. The enhanced style has the icy parts color locked to match the name of"Absolute Zero" and any other colors apparently wouldn't fit the ice theme the set has.

Not a decision I agree with, but it is what it is.
    • Like x 1
  17. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

until they release a new House of El emblem, I guess this is close enough....

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

My christmas three style hehe
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  19. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

Christmas Supergirl... Base on my favorite fan comic, Batgirl \ Supergirl

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    Made a video about the highly requested Owlman. ;) ;)
    Somehow people kept on asking me to make a new Owlman video.

And a Red Death video for the Upcoming Red Death style. ;) ;)
    • Like x 1