Test Discussion Anniversary Rewards 2018

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Mepps, Dec 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Bug; Exobyte Origin Chest Style's Low Quality Textures
    The quality of the textures on my Brute Large character is quite low. It is especially noticeable on the upper arms of the Chest piece where the texture appears stretched and pixelated. The same problem in the same region can be seen on the Enhanced version of the style, too.

Potential Oversight: Qwardian Thunderer Elite Helm is Non-Tradble and Non-Account Bound
    Was lucky enough to get the Qwardian Thunderer Elite Helm earlier, whilst looking for Anniversary event bugs and I noticed that the style, which is very rare (in my experience), is neither tradable or account bound. Is this intended? If it is intended, could it at least be made account bound?

Potential Bug: Krypto Totem, Krypto Bed and Krypto Bowl Cannot Be Donated To A League Hall
    I tried to donate a Krypto totem, bed and bowl to my league hall, but none of the items appeared on my list. I checked to make sure I wasn't protecting the items, to be sure that wasn't the problem. Is it intended that these 3 items cannot be donated to League Halls?
    • Like x 2
  2. Heywiar Committed Player

I agree with Torikumu; it would be really awesome to see the Qwardian Thunderer Elite Helmet as a tradable item.
  3. Kuno Loyal Player

Fracture style chest looks akward on females. Chest is too flat like deformed, it looks like the male skinny version.
  4. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

Because the devs read all the forums.
  5. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Is there a season mark you can buy from the marketplace? I am sorry but I missed last years event and need to play catch up for feats from before. I don't want to wait another year for this opportunity next month. If the devs allow marks to be brought from the marketplace even during the last weeks it'll be a great help for me and others who need the marks too.
  6. The Anxient Loyal Player

Yes. Congrats you can just buy currency instead of running the content.
  7. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

And? People take and need breaks. I took a break during December to play backlog games and got 10 Platinum Trophies on PS4. I only needed to spend 9.99 on the Winter Seasonal 2017 to finish everything. I'm very thankful for that as I could have fun doing other things and come back to do cleaning up for seasonal events.

This is also a seasonal event and like I said. I wasn't here in 2016 during the event as I waited for Stats Revamp to happen. I'm missing over 300-400 points from this one and Starro. Which is 8 or 9 skill points I'm missing that isn't from DLC.
    • Like x 1
  8. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Thanks for this. Now I can give everyone else here an estimated time frame that they can get Krypto.

(6+26)32 marks on Wednesday day 1.

64 marks on day 2(32+32) since it's Thursday(reset day.)

71(+6 crowns) on day 3 Friday.

77(+6 crowns) on day 4 Saturday.
    83(+6 crowns) on day 5 Sunday.
    89(+6 crowns) on day 6 Monday.
    95(+6 crowns) on Day 7 Tuesday.
    101(+6 crowns) on Day 8 Wednesday.
    133(+6+26) on Day 9 Thursday.(reset day)
    139(+6) On Day 10 Friday.
    145(+6) on Day 11 Saturday.

So it'll take you about 10 days(If you do the introduction mission and get the 5 extra marks) or if you don't do the introduction mission, it'll take you 11 days to get krypto.

I'mma rest my brain now lol.
    • Like x 1
  9. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Can't edit this post, but I wanted to carry on.

Here's the estimated time you can get the full set of the Exobyte Origin Style. According to Torikumu's reward guide The Exobyte Origin Style costs 20 crowns per 1 style.
    So 20 X 8(Head, Shoulders, Chest, Legs, Back, Hands, Waist, and Feet) =160 crowns is the total cost of the full set.

Carrying on from my previous chart:
    145 crowns can be obtained on Saturday, Day 11.
    151(+6) on Sunday, Day 12.
    157(+6) on Monday, Day 13.
    163(+6) on Tuesday, Day 14.

So it'll take you about 14 days in total to acquire the full Exobyte Origin Set.
  10. spack2k Steadfast Player

i dont know if it was mentioned but donating krypto to league hall gives zero prestige ,maybe consider giving something ...
  11. Ully Committed Player

Why can't this reward be account bound ? I just got it today and I'd like to pass it to my main toon but I can't.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  12. SilkyPawz Bunny

• Like x 1
  13. Ully Committed Player

• Like x 1
  14. SilkyPawz Bunny

I hope so to, they did it with the Christmas Seasonal Goggles or Glasses, maybe they can do these too ;)
  15. Dahlia Level 30

Such styles. Much wow.
  16. LANTERN DEATHZARRO Active Player

Hi there!
    I didn't knew where to post this but it's about the New God Aura and Qwardian Thunderer Elite Helm. I've completed the collection on my main (Rage Toon-Mostly all red and black) to get the New God Aura (I had to spend 25M to get 2 collection pieces...anyway LoL), and I was wondering why it is not tradable/account bound? Since the Aura is Blue it doesn't really fit my main. I was lucky enough to get the Qwardian Thunderer helm with my alt, a Female Toon (still don't fit her style...) and I was surprise to find out that it is not tradable, not even account bound. Please Devs, can you please change that so not only those two items can be tradable/account bound but more of those? Really Please, it would be awesome! Thanks Devs!
    • Like x 3
  17. Schimaera Devoted Player

Honestly this kind of stuff happens waaaaaaaaaaaaay too often lately.

It happened not only with this aura, but with seasonal auras, items from time capsules (multipe times!) and is still present on any Enchanted Styles that are crafted by you. Still super weird and without any real benefit. At least without any benefit that I can see. Those items (Styles in general) should be tradable all the time. Period.
    • Like x 1
  18. Schimaera Devoted Player

By the way:

Am I the only one who thinks that the Prices for the Anit-Matter Motes are waay too high with the changes of Centennial Park being a weekly now? We do make less marks a week now and I think that 10 Crowns is just too high for the motes...

Last year we had Qwardian Time Capsules dropping AMMs as well. This year not so much and we still need a buch for the Enhanched Style again. IIRC it's 5x8=40 Motes...that's quite the number, considering one costs 10 Crowns...
    • Like x 1
  19. Lodestone Active Player

Wait .... the new god aura is not account bound?!
    That's odd ,as far as i knew all aura's are tradable or account bound.
    Have to figure out now what to do cause i send all my collection pieces to 1 char (need 2 more to complete) but i dont want/need the aura for that char. Grrrr
  20. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I never understood why they keep makong these untradeable. Its like they keep trying to push auras out of time capsules and make their money that way. It makes no sense
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.