Livestream Announcing Quarks and Rewards From Time And Space!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Oh gosh...that video is funny. This list is going to get out of hand and I'm only going to use the ones from memory.

Rhino head
    Noble bird head
    Other bird head
    Boar head
    Minotaur head
    Simataur legs
    Harpy legs
    the 3 crab pieces from summer seasonal 2016
    2 (or three can't remember) warewolf pieces from halloween 2016
    Ultimate arm (robot)
    Robot legs
    Demon tail
    Harpy wings
    2 bark like pieces from spring seasonal 2017
    Different alien head styles

I'm tired now. I think I'll go home.
    • Like x 3
  2. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Why are you so hostile about this? Why is this so bloody important? Do they not have bird heads in this game? Do they not have other animal heads in this game? The exobyte aspect of the original story never said that they changed people into animals or gave powers to animals. It specifically said it gave the powers to humans. Also, there is the Beastiamorph trinket so there are animal aspects in the game. Sheesh some people.
    • Like x 2
  3. MTCason Level 30

I fail to see what the outcry is about. You don't have to shell out a single dollar/euro/yen/whatever your currency for the Quarks or what they can be used to obtain. You open capsules with your stabilizers same as always. You get the stabilizers through the daily, same as always. This is more stuff. More FREE stuff. There's nothing to complain about.
    • Like x 3
  4. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I thought we did? I'll try to find mine either from my PC main or PS3 main because I thought we got something like that after the hack.
  5. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

It's because a huge swath of the population are GOTTAHAVEITNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW!!!!!!! people. These are the suckers who spend dollar after dollar on the stabilizers.
    • Like x 1
  6. recoil Committed Player

it's because most people were hoping they would be putting the rare collections into the quark vendor seeing as it's a time capsule related vendor, myself included. people can try and defend capsules but at the end of the day you're either in the 10% margin of players who got the rare collections possibly even a second one and sold it for 90 mil on broker....or you didn't. that leaves a good 89% who will never own those styles some of which were asked for for years on the forum by alot of players legendaries/premiums/and free players alike. consider that nothing sells for nearly as much as it used to and the fact that capsule collection prices are rising and you'd see a clear problem in that economic pattern. i was farming rare collections for weeks and am now only at 15 million. impressive isn't it? 15 million is all i've gotten from what is pretty much the most expensive non-capsule items in the game to buy a 90 million collection that is the only thing keeping me from completing it. to clarify some of us just want the styles and couldn't care less about the feats.
    • Like x 3
  7. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

Devs you aren't even trying to hide it anymore. I go back into the game and I notice that instead of just getting one random aura I need to collect a collection to get one, what's up with that? Collections are RNG, why abandon the old formula of "buy a booster gold thing, get an aura guaranteed", that was a perfect system.
    Most people don't have the fortune to have 90 million in game cash, as well as the luck. These auras and materials are enjoyed by only a fraction of the playerbase, and the worst part is that they have feats attached to them. Now even if I work hard on my feats (and I have, I went from 144 to 157) I will never be able to get those ever. These quarks were a small step in the right direction, just a teensy bit but I know (because I also know of the recent vendor prices) that it will be full of collections toward something and each one will be 100 quarks.
    • Like x 5
  8. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

Do you guys think it would be a smart move for the devs to make the items on the vendor un-tradable?
  9. MastaMind Dedicated Player

Can we expect tactical mods (Both TC and Generator) to be fixed with this update?
  10. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i sense tomorrows live stream is going to be fun to watch.
    • Like x 4
  11. recoil Committed Player

they probably will but in all honesty that depends on what they are. are they even worth trading? we'll have to see.
  12. Kestral Committed Player

unlikely I haven't seen any acknowledgement by the dev's that they realize what is broken with white mods can't be fixed by relog. We can hope though I guess.
  13. Harlequin Devoted Player

No.
  14. recoil Committed Player

quite frankly i'm not sure how i feel about this. either we get more wings of sin level stuff hopefully including a winged back style, or we don't and this vendor ends up being a huge failure. personally i'm just waiting for the sigh of relief or the gnashing of teeth with this one.
  15. MastaMind Dedicated Player

Yeah all I got was the generic "relog" on day one of reporting this. However, now that it is more recognized it will hopefully take priority over cosmetic things like gear icons and feat names. I also just submitted a ticket on this and the stampede feat since I reported that well over a month ago and it just takes the backseat like it does not matter. Fingers crossed.
  16. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

lol, :D

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I'm sure it will be entertaining, especially if the materials and auras and whatnot are real stunners. But save the popcorn for AFTER the livestream....cause it's gon' git gud up in here. :D
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  18. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

I really hope the styles are tradeable and are able to be put on the broker. It would allow more people to get what they want with in game cash instead of spending money for it. Although the devs probably would want people to spend more money on it, it wouldnt be smart because it was just cater to that one percent of the population again
  19. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

So one would assume the emblems will be Gotham hero / villain related?!? Very happy

Also very happy about the Future Batman gear, looks fantastic... giving the people what they want (or at least what you know will sell stabilisers). Would be great though to have a little diversity in the game, maybe a gear style that doesn't already exist in DCUO (like Blue Bettle)

Perhaps you could make the next one Teen Titans related?
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

For the emblems..... yes having them being Gotham related is to be expected.

Could we have emblems for Villains?
    Joker
    Riddler
    Catwoman

For Heroes?
    Batman (we are more then overdue for a new Batman emblem)
    Robin
    Nightwing
    Batwoman/Batman Beyond (Yes there is the gear... but if people want the emblem on other pieces of gear)

As for the Batman Beyond gear... it has been highly requested.

Sure Ted Kord Blue Beetle would have been nice.....
    but ask yourself..... what would sell more stabilizers??
    A Ted Kord set of gear??
    or a Batman Beyond set of gear??

I guess we will have to wait for Ted Kord another time. ;)
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.