Livestream Announcing Quarks and Rewards From Time And Space!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Way too many lol, I had some stabilizers saved up then bought some so I probably opened around 60. That will probably be all for this round though.
    • Like x 1
  2. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Well, I hope that at least you got some cool gear and a rare collection or two.
  3. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Much appreciated, but I have not gotten a single rare collection or one of the trinkets from any capsule. I'm so over having to grind grind grind in game cash to get everything on top of my main with OP pieces and my alts at the endless supply of dailies lol. This is the reason 85% of my league doesn't play anymore, but I digress.
    • Like x 3
  4. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

True story for most. I wonder if Daybreak has a clue yet, or are they deliberately chasing off gamers? If you think about it, when all the actual gamers are gone, Daybreak will receive less complaints. It's gonna suck when all their fan base file bankruptcies.
    • Like x 3
  5. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Who knows, but I sure miss running new content and elite content with my league, now I have to lfg and completing elite has become quite a chore with random players. Some good friends I rarely hear from anymore, and good times that me and my remaining league mates still talk about missing. Also we don't have enough to do much on our feat hunting nights anymore, so my SP grind slowed incredibly during the duration of AF3 when they all got fed up.
    • Like x 1
  6. Shark Dental Devoted Player

[IMG]

Sorry to hear that, bro. I agree the drop rate is absurd. They just keep tweaking away every capsule, making it harder and harder.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.