Livestream Announcing Quarks and Rewards From Time And Space!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

but why even tie it to capsules, why not make it a additional choice for running content?
    • Like x 1
  2. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

but hey now they can say they did a TC vendor at least :rolleyes:

what a damn joke
    • Like x 1
  3. TestReporter Loyal Player

I was just gonna write the same thing and saw your post, lol.
    The quarks are a really good addition to the time capsules, we aren't going to lose anything, fact, we are just getting more. (Not happy that there are feats attached to the tcs but well, what can i do?)
    As you said, people are mad because isn't what the players suggested, and if the styles are crap, then there is no incentive at all to lose 100k on the broker to get a **** style.
    There are 3 things in my opnion that can go wrong with this, and 1 thing that needs to be improved.
    1) If the vendor thinsg are overpriced, people are going to tilt, because it'll just be another money grab from us.
    2) If the vendor things are ****, no1 will bother and man effort that could have gone to content is going to be wasted in the vendor.
    3) If we get too many vendor gear it's gonna be bad, because we won't be able to get what we want, BUT, if we don't get things enough, it'll be useless.
    Suggestion:
    Make the old time capsule styles available on the vendor, and the collections that aren't the most rare ones. This way, who spended money in TCs won't get tilted. Bring back the new capsules with a little higher collection drop rate.
    • Like x 2
  4. Cardinalist Well-Known Player

Will there be feats for the vendor items?
  5. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

yup upgrade it like they have lock boxes or vendor 00/22? :rolleyes:
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Added one for you
    • Like x 2
  7. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Mepps said "Of the many new rewards on the vendor, just one of them has a feat on it. We'll go over further details in the livestream."
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

If it increases capsule sales, it'll definitely will.
  9. Cardinalist Well-Known Player

The one item in the new vendor with a feat attached will be the resplendent cache 4 star feat. It will be extremely expensive. Count on it.
    • Like x 2
  10. XtremePws New Player

Please give opportunity to old player to get Old stuff and feats...is not fair have no chance to do that because, for an example, there isnt on market last collection or its cost is too expensive.

Ps. OT Since Item Base was removed from inventory is a big mess for me and who have multi characters, you dont know how many same items and its hard to know to keep, delete or send to another character.
    My suggestion is to have back this menu or relocated in other menu.
  11. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

That's what I was thinking too
  12. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

This could be troublesome.
  13. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

If there's another emblem in there; I'll puke.
    • Like x 1
  14. Scarlet Morrigan Active Player

you guys are so right. Some people (like myself) complained about feats being tied to TCs. So these new TCs will only have 1 feat but to bad it will be an ultra rare item that only 12 people will ever get in a drop OR you will have to save all your QUARKS from now till the end of time to afford it
    • Like x 5
  15. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

I would like to see an updated Currency Converter.
    Maybe with conversion to Quarks. I'm accumulating way too many stray currencies.
    • Like x 3
  16. Perdition Committed Player

Can you people stop milking us for money? I'm not shabby on buying stabilizers at all but this looks like u want every penny we own...
    Here is an idea, why not put that stuff u plan to put on that vendor straight into the marketplace? So that it will get some love too?
    • Like x 6
  17. TheDrone Well-Known Player

I certainly understand where you're coming from. Some people are completionists and feel like they must get EVERYTHING, no matter how trivial it is. I'm much closer to that side than I'm happy about. But, for most people, they acquire what they like and ignore the rest. For those people, which I aspire to be, this is great. More stuff is always better than less stuff.

I also play Star Trek Online, and this appears identical to their system. Lockboxes drop everywhere. You need a Lockbox Key to open them. You might get something super-expensive, but you'll probably get complete junk. You also get Lobi Crystals which are a currency allowing you to buy from the Lobi Store. For the good stuff, you need to open somewhere in the neighborhood of 150 Lockboxes.

That being said, I much prefer the DCUO system. The Lockbox Keys and Time Capsule Stabilizers cost about the same in real $. But, STO offers no way to open Lockboxes for free. You can buy them off the Auction House, but they cost significantly more than the average cost of what's in them. The result is that on DCUO, people complain about the Time Capsules. On STO, most people completely ignore the Lockboxes. If you think the prices of things in the Time Capsules are bad, you haven't seen STO prices. The cash cap is $1B. Some of the Lockbox rewards are routinely sold for $1.5B. Again, the DCUO system is far more accessible to the average player.
    • Like x 1
  18. zor ile Well-Known Player

I think I know what is going on here......... we shall see soon enough.
  19. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

So don't buy them, run the mission and get them for free.
    • Like x 1
  20. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

Thanks Devs for this. That's a great looking style that we finally don't have to pray we get when we open a TC. I can't believe how many people are crying over this.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.