Livestream Announcing Quarks and Rewards From Time And Space!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BumblingB I got better.

But that "aww shucks" moment that you are talking about isn't because we want more things to grind for in our RNG boxes. It's because what we want is that uber ultra rare item. People have been asking for a vendor so we can eventually GET that item we really wanted. This will NOT fix the "aww shucks" moment, it will just be "aww shucks and oh look I can choose a grind currency" moment.
    • Like x 22
  2. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

So no feats attached to these vendor rewards right ?
    • Like x 1
  3. Aquajet Well-Known Player

So basically, a new way to promote buying stabilizers.

Got it.

Pass. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 6
  4. Black Perl New Player

5. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Neato. I've always liked the idea of some sort of Time Capsule currency and vendor to help offset bad luck.

Now I realize that this is just the launch of a new system, so you are just implementing it from here going forward, but is the dev team open to maybe eventually adding older TC items to the Quark Vendor? Pretty please? With sugar on top?

Oh, and the Batman Beyond style is amazing!
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

For clarity, the beyond gear pictured is in the Gotham Time Capsule, not in the vendor.
    • Like x 7
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Correct. They are totally separate.
    • Like x 1
  8. spack2k Steadfast Player

this can be great depending on the vendor costs though...
    • Like x 3
  9. sweetbabysabes Active Player

If your not going to include the old items such as AF3 mods/gear/material which really are not that old, are you guys looking at doing anything to increase the rate drop for items like that Flaming phoenix Feather? As a father of a small basketball team :D, I can't play as much as I'd like, however you tie in a 50pt feat to complete something, and unless I can play this for another 15years, I'm never getting 185 mil to purchase the feather or the material? I've opened at least 73 AF3 TC's and gotten the same stuff. I get the idea behind it, I even get that you only want to do quarks for new things. Can you plz look at the stuff that is not really within reach of what seems to be your main group of players? Plenty of complaints as I'm sure you see. Thanks!!
    • Like x 5
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Of the many new rewards on the vendor, just one of them has a feat on it. We'll go over further details in the livestream.
    • Like x 2
  11. Samuiel Well-Known Player

Take my money and GIVE ME BATMAN BEYOND STYLE NOW ! :(
    • Like x 3
  12. Schimaera Devoted Player

So you are telling us that there won't be any rarity shifts and reduced drop rates so that we need to get more TCs in order to get what we want? Just a bonus? I believe it when I see it...honestly changes that are sold as "bonus" stuff were never or let's just say were super rarely only that. We all know the Monkey Paw that is the Dev's decision.
    • Like x 7
  13. spack2k Steadfast Player

the stuff on the vendor has nothing to do with the stuff u can get from TC , they share only the new currency nothing else therefore no need for changing drop rates cause the same content cant be bought from vendors anyway , its a new methode to make ppl buy more stabilizers.
    • Like x 2
  14. Shifty Committed Player

This is dumb... Why not include older materials and stuff?. Ik many people who would spend double to get their Voids and Phoenixs and stuff like that if they were added. But of course not.
    • Like x 6
  15. RockNFire Level 30

People have been BEGGING for this style for years....and your answer is tie it to TC's to promote stabilizer sales??

Just freaking WOW.
    • Like x 7
  16. Kestral Committed Player

@Devs
    1: You realize you outright ignored the reason we asked for a time capsule vender entirely right? When we need just one item per collection we want a way to earn it if our luck is horrible enough that 50 times capsules later we are unable to get it to drop. The old time capsules- you know the ones you put feats in that matter towards progression instead of aesthetics by poor design and progression logic.

2: Will these quarks drop from all time capsules or only the new ones?
    • Like x 5
  17. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Does Lady Quark know we're stealing her particles?

[IMG]

She's mean.
    • Like x 4
  18. Shifty Committed Player

And bet these vender styles will be super expensive, just look at all these other vendors..
    • Like x 2
  19. Gmoney Active Player

But why ? I just don’t understand why the Dev always cut themselves short! The money to be made by adding all the old stuff to the capsule would be great to the game an players!! Or just add them to the market place with a price!!
    • Like x 6
  20. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

This not what my suggestion was supposed to entail. The was to get currency from the box that let you eventually get the specific thing you wanted from said box not a separate item piece. You guys know how to make sweet things bitter sometimes.
    • Like x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.