The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Ascended Well-Known Player

Thanks for the replies guys.

Well, I suppose the good news is that there's still hope for a villains focused batch of emblems, and Darkseid's Omega symbol might be included......
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

I am positive that omega emblem will end up inside a TC at some point.
  3. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  4. light FX Steadfast Player

Wow. Awesome job on this. That 2nd pic is amazing. Where were these taken? In your base?
    • Like x 3
  5. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Looks like War-Torn Village inside the castle or keep or whatever the heck they call it
    • Like x 2
  6. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Maybe it's because I sat down and watched Guardians Vol. 2 today, but I'm getting a bit of a Star Lord (Star Lady?) vibe from that look. :D
  7. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

inspiration [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. light FX Steadfast Player

Well since we may be seeing a batman beyond suit soon i decided to take a stab at the style. I know the emblem isnt correct but it will do for now.
    [IMG]
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

They are taken in the wartorn willage :)
  10. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Ah. Makes sense now, I think it was the dual pistols and having watched Guardians then. LOL Great job, though. :)
  11. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

My female water toon .)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  12. Ascended Well-Known Player

I hope so. I'd really love to see a villain emblem pack or something. Lots of cool villains to use; Harley Quinn, Darkseid, Brainiac, etc.

Perhaps they could put out emblems based on the major villains (the focus of DLC's, not just like, mini-bosses) we've faced.
  13. light FX Steadfast Player

New style for my water healer :cool:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. GL4ever Well-Known Player

Okay so since I didn't plan ahead and make my water toon back during the summer seasonal, I missed out on some stuff I could've used :(

That said, I'm still pretty okay with what I came up with...

[IMG] [IMG] my water bearer Aquaman. (yeah, wrong hand. Couldn't be helped :) )
    • Like x 2
  15. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

I was bored so I made up a Random Style composed of costume pieces I had on my gadgets toon.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  16. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

How do you have just one glove on??? What style is that??? Nice look by the way.
    • Like x 1
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

This is awesome...
    • Like x 1
  18. light FX Steadfast Player

Sequined style from the MP. One has only 1 glove. Forget which one it is tho.
  19. light FX Steadfast Player

I think those shim'tar legs might be my favorite legs in the game. They work so well with almost any style ya put together.
    • Like x 2
  20. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

The Shim-tar legs look great for the most part; the only reason they aren't my favorite is because one of the textures(the ones that are white) you can't tint them to any other color; that was a miss opportunity otherwise I'd would want to get them on more of my alts.