The Anime Thread

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Free2BeMe, Jul 21, 2014.

1. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone
    So Sunrise/Bandai will release once again anime Gundam shorts but this time using their Gundam Build Fighters Franchise and I got to say, hell yeah! Finally, something done right and having everything you'd expect with Gundam :p
  2. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Curious, will the OVA's also be included with the 1st season?
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I just checked the packaging for the physical release, and it does list the OVAs as well as the episodes. Plus that new service does offer OVAs for series as part of their service (means I can finally see that last episode/OVA of Place to Place LOL), but I don't know yet if that streaming service will have the Monster Musume OVAs available.
    • Like x 1
  4. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Hmmm.

Just as an FYI, seems like the ANN site got hacked and had to move domains for the time being, so any links to articles I've posted probably won't be working right now.
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Gotta say, these girls know how to have fun in a tank role :D

This is what "World of Tanks" game should be like :D
    • Like x 1
  6. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Well it's not World of Tanks but the Girls Und Panzer attack tactics work in War Thunder

Plus they offer voice packs and tank skins from the anime

• Like x 1
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, read in the comments that one of the tank games was including skins from the anime, thought it was "World of Tanks" though
    Do they have the BT-42 skin?
  8. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Unfortunately, the only available skin of the legendary Finnish team is for the BT-7. The BT-42 wasnt put in the game last time I played it.

Still, PANZER VOR!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Just wanted to add that Girls und Panzer will continue through the long awaited new anime project. So far, details are somewhat scarce. Some say its going to be six movies while other thinks it will be an ova or a tv series. Nonetheless, the anime is planned to start with the first to be released this winter. Panzer Vor!
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Haven't actually seen a full episode yet, but the lil zippy BT-42 has made me want to :D
    Smol but feisty :D
    Haifuri (Girls und Boats :p) is another one want to see, the end is soo sad :(

(warning, don't watch if you are sappy for heroic deaths :( :( )
    • Like x 1
  11. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Has anyone watch this movie?

• Like x 2
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

No, but it looks good
  13. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I've not seen the film or read the Manga, but I do have some familiarity with the story (basic story details). From what I know of it, it addresses some potentially heavy subject matter. Personally I stick to more lighter fare these days, so between that and the subject matter it'd probably be something I'd need to (for lack of a better term) prepare myself a bit before watching.
  14. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

This seems to be the best place to put this.

15. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone

[IMG]
    Just a reminder. Himōto! Umaru-chan R aka the second season will be premiering this October!
    • Like x 1
  16. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Well it seems those Japanese are at again with their mechas :eek:. A new Gundam or to be specific the Gundam Unicorn has been erected in Odaiba, Japan and will be open to the public this September

[IMG]
  17. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Saw this on the Anime News Network site. :D

18. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

I would love some more Bleach and Hunter x Hunter. Boruto is pretty good right now though even though it had a slow start.
  19. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Just some random stuff :p
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1